Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUNDROP] TRASH CASH [TRASH] ERC20 TOKEN | No ICO | - page 3. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We are proud to announce that TRASH CASH is officially listed in Etherdelta!
https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/931217708192030721

Buy Sell TRASH CASH in Etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#TRASH-ETH

Our next target is Hitbtc and Coinexchange!
We need your support and have offers for supporters. Check our website for details.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
This project is getting me thinking
Activity: 70
Oh good idea!I have a heap of shitcoin that do not know where to throw  Grin. Thanks you!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is no minimum amount of the "no value coin" to be sent? What if I will send you one of my token with a total of .01 even far beyond and it is the last token of its kind that I have, will you still give me your 500 trashcash for the drop? Your project is kinda wierd but I got the point of frustration whenever I see some of those coins lurking in my wallet, and one more thing if we send another kind of coin will we get additional 500 trascash? Thanks and happy collecting garbages.
How much will I get for 5Million Edoge shit dev?

Its nothing about which coin or the amount you are dumping, you need to dump the full lot of any particular coin to get the Fundrop (currently 500 TRASH, going to be reduced soon). In plain words if you have 100 million of a coin and dump 1 million, you are not qualified for the fundrop; but if you have 0.00000000001 of any coin and you dump the full 0.00000000001 you qualify for the fundrop.

when list on exchanger,thank you

Very soon Smiley in fact we are negotiating with a few exchanges to get it listed. TRASH will not only be in FREE exchanges, but the paid ones too. It came to our notice that there are orders for TRASH in Etherdelta before we could ask them to add TRASH there Grin Don't sell them cheap guys, TRASH is CASH. The devs will not dump their share anytime, but rather will buy back to keep the process going.

Love this tricky concept.  Cool

Give me the time to choose token to throw in your trash LOL  Grin

Glad we could trick someone Grin to be choosy about trash!
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Love this tricky concept.  Cool

Give me the time to choose token to throw in your trash LOL  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Very good idea. I will give it a try. See what happens.
Activity: 91
when list on exchanger,thank you
Activity: 168
cool project dev Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
How much will I get for 5Million Edoge shit dev?
Activity: 5
good job your project dev :DD
if join youre airdrop must donation 0.01 ETH dev and only ge 500 token
why not open ico selling if you need money to develop youre project

I really do not understand the idea of TRASH CASH airdrop.
Can you communicate more clearly to everyone?
Thank you

You read it wrong or maybe our english was not good enough to explain Grin Can someone explain more simply in details for us?

If I keep dumping my TRASH for the fundrop, wouldn't that cause an infinite loop?

Do you want to dump TRASH CASH ? Well that would definitely cause an infinite loop theoretically but we are not going to send you TRASH CASH for dumping TRASH CASH Grin
TRASH CASH will be the crypto for buying and trading crypto trash. We will sell the cryptos you dump with us and buy back the TRASH CASH to keep the ball rolling. Moreover, its a peer to peer currency, so there will be independent trades amongst holders, fundrop is not the only way to get them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have to transfer your garbage to you in the expectation that I will receive one other such garbage. the only benefit from this will be that instead of 10 incomprehensible coins there will be one, but I have to pay gas. Garbage collection service  Grin
Activity: 95
Very funny project, whr is the airdrop??
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
If I keep dumping my TRASH for the fundrop, wouldn't that cause an infinite loop?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

This distribution is somehow wrong, I want to participate there is nothing to invest. I'll wait for updates
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I really do not understand the idea of TRASH CASH airdrop.
Can you communicate more clearly to everyone?
Thank you
Activity: 182
nothing airdrop and bounty campaign program sir? I interested to join whith your project.good luck dev
Activity: 448
So, I just send any token and any amount then I will receive 500 TRASH?
Activity: 39
Lol fun idea ...  i keep this in bookmark  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: