Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FundYourselfNow is now "Katalyse"! - Katalyse.io - page 13. (Read 64238 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
WTF?! 2.5 FYN per stake? People who honestly wore a signature for a few months get a couple of cents! That the most fckn bad signature bounty campaign I've ever seen!

Are you really going to give to signature bounty hunters a couple of cents? Are you kidding?!

check out bowhead bounty complain thread. Cheesy this is normal today bro. so keep calm and wait answer from dev and manager
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bowhead-health-project-scammed-bounty-hunters-2218122

Yes deducting bounties amount, providing less bounties or cancelling it has become a common norm...
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
WTF?! 2.5 FYN per stake? People who honestly wore a signature for a few months get a couple of cents! That the most fckn bad signature bounty campaign I've ever seen!

Are you really going to give to signature bounty hunters a couple of cents? Are you kidding?!

check out bowhead bounty complain thread. Cheesy this is normal today bro. so keep calm and wait answer from dev and manager
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bowhead-health-project-scammed-bounty-hunters-2218122
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Waiting for the tokens for the bounty.
https://www.facebook.com/sevaev
https://twitter.com/Sevaev78

ETH
0x4B5B1C356b5d0327e97a5Af6224dd305ea0553b1
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
does this ICO token have list on any exchange? can I buy it on etherdelta or other exchange
FYN token is already listed in HitBTC, COSS, EtherDelta. you can check coinmarkecap to track most of alts and tokens, Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
does this ICO token have list on any exchange? can I buy it on etherdelta or other exchange
Activity: 562
Merit: 101

FundYourselfNow is progressing in the right direction and as promised, we are going to Soft Launch our platform on 5th October!

- Snip -

this is good for FYN, i think this news will make another movement for FYN price,,
thanks dev
Activity: 490
Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

FundYourselfNow is progressing in the right direction and as promised, we are going to Soft Launch our platform on 5th October!

Activity: 198
we're really happy to hear it if FYN token is in the bittrex market, but why FYN token is still not in my wallet? tell me dev?
It's good that the coin is already on a good stock exchange.
You received a token to your wallet. Thank you.
Activity: 198
Hi for everyone interested in FYN, please join our Telegram group @fundyourselfnow.

We are excited to prepare for our soft launch early next month.
Wow, that's good! It's about time to be on Telegram Wink
Yes, it's great that they created a telegram.Thank you Smiley
Activity: 361
Hi for everyone interested in FYN, please join our Telegram group @fundyourselfnow.

Hi, i couldn't find info on your Facebook, Twitter. Your Telegram has a bot welcoming us. I see the project is new and i like new and original projects like this. Is there any active channel we can chat/communicate? I have one more question if you don't mind, which project is close to you in the market?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Wow, that's good! It's about time to be on Telegram Wink
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Thanks for the announcement, time to buy now and hold until next month, hope that announcement will cause a price increase.
By the way, still no news with a more bigger exchange? Just a little update if you care...
Activity: 490
Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

A few weeks ago I received free FYN in my wallet MEW !

But I don’t know why ?
and I would especially like to know how to have more …  Grin

You won the FYN lottery, so enjoy it and don't spend it all at once !! Tongue

Nah, I am sure it's not a lottery.It would have been sent mistakenly.Anyways that does give a much big advantage or profit since the price is less at the moment and if it were a 1000s he would have dumped it at the first shot when he received the same.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
FYN price on coinmarketcap gets displayed around 27$, anyone knows what happened?
That was just temporary, it might reflect one transction in Etherdelta and it's not the real price.
Price now is below $2 which I am not happy seeing it, still too early but who does not like a good price, I guess the time to wait that is need is long.
As long as devs gives some update, it will be our basis for the decision we have to make, so far they are updating and they are active.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
FYN price on coinmarketcap gets displayed around 27$, anyone knows what happened?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

But I don’t know why ?
and I would especially like to know how to have more …  Grin

You won the FYN lottery, so enjoy it and don't spend it all at once !! Tongue
Activity: 334

But I don’t know why ?
and I would especially like to know how to have more …  Grin

i guess you joined the bounty campaign
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

But I don’t know why ?
and I would especially like to know how to have more …  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: