Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 25. (Read 69402 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
YEP Will be going through A Re-Brand in the coming Days.

Thank you all for your support

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Sorted Qt. Wallets will now be statically built again no need for dll's as mentioned before. Back to it

Thanks
Just keep up the good work Dev and I'll keep plugging away at exchanges to try and get YEP listed onto another exchange Smiley Cheers
Sorted Qt. Wallets will now be statically built again no need for dll's as mentioned before. Back to it

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys the way to Bittrex for free is to tweet on their twitter account about yep. You also have to show volume on the current exchange your on.

Vegas
Thanks Vegas Smiley  I've been saying that as well to everyone that supports YEP to continously tweet and message the other exchanges and ask for YEP to be added to their trading Smiley Cheers

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Guys the way to Bittrex for free is to tweet on their twitter account about yep. You also have to show volume on the current exchange your on.

Vegas
Thanks Vegas Smiley  I've been saying that as well to everyone that supports YEP to continously tweet and message the other exchanges and ask for YEP to be added to their trading Smiley Cheers
legendary

Vegas
Hey All, I will be more active on thread now after Qt 5 give me the run around for over 3days. very stressful it was all to do with statically linking the Dynamic Link Library ie .dll's which I still have not done and has baffled me as I was running Qt 4.8.6 and Qt 5.3.2 with all my wallet Qt builds coming out as static with no need for dll's as soon as I built the WebKit for the Radio Page all hell broke loose upon my system lol and then I was not able to compile statically anymore, I have re-partitioned, Re-formatted and re-installed My OS on fresh install and still can't get it to build statically.

As it stands the qt5 wallet will need
Qt5Core.dll  5.13mb
Qt5Gui.dll    5.08mb
Qt5Network.dll  1.45mb
Qt5Widgets.dll 6.23mb

I will get statically linking the dll's sorted for static wallet's again but at the moment not a necessity and no it's not because of the .pro file either.

Shall I release the Wallet with trading now or wait for Bittrex to add?

Thanks
I think you should direct message Bittrex yourself Dev and talk to them about adding YEP because I know I've been harassing them and other high volume exchanges about adding YEP to their trading but I also know a lot of exchanges do like when a Developer also approaches them with their coin Smiley Cheers

I have messaged them on numerous occasions and nothing there's not a lot else i can do short of paying them to list YEP which I REFUSE to do.

Thanks
Hey All, I will be more active on thread now after Qt 5 give me the run around for over 3days. very stressful it was all to do with statically linking the Dynamic Link Library ie .dll's which I still have not done and has baffled me as I was running Qt 4.8.6 and Qt 5.3.2 with all my wallet Qt builds coming out as static with no need for dll's as soon as I built the WebKit for the Radio Page all hell broke loose upon my system lol and then I was not able to compile statically anymore, I have re-partitioned, Re-formatted and re-installed My OS on fresh install and still can't get it to build statically.

Qt5Core.dll  5.13mb
Qt5Gui.dll    5.08mb
Qt5Network.dll  1.45mb
Qt5Widgets.dll 6.23mb

I will get statically linking the dll's sorted for static wallet's again but at the moment not a necessity and no it's not because of the .pro file either.

Thanks
I think you should direct message Bittrex yourself Dev and talk to them about adding YEP because I know I've been harassing them and other high volume exchanges about adding YEP to their trading but I also know a lot of exchanges do like when a Developer also approaches them with their coin Smiley Cheers
Activity: 136
releasing the new wallet could draw more interest and exchanges to the coin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
with bittrex it would be good
so bittrex can see we are ready Wink

yes it would Cheesy

Qt5Core.dll  5.13mb
Qt5Gui.dll    5.08mb
Qt5Network.dll  1.45mb
Qt5Widgets.dll 6.23mb

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I agree with NoobKidOnTheBlock continue messaging.
Yes it would be really nice if we could all continue messaging exchanges to list this coin on their exchange so we have somewhere else to start trading YEP coin Smiley Cheers
This could be even better as it has one of the lowest money supplies Ive ever seen just over 5,800 total. It just needs to get on a good exchange. Dev is still active and logged on today. So all is well.

Vegas

Indeed I'm still here I check the thread all the time just I'm very busy as well. But things are coming along.

Thanks
legendary
This could be even better as it has one of the lowest money supplies Ive ever seen just over 5,800 total. It just needs to get on a good exchange. Dev is still active and logged on today. So all is well.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Last weeks winner on Cryptoia went for 550k dots or about $19.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Me too i`m still holding and staking, a think it a good coin with good dev.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
We can buy into Cryptonia with vote of DOTS - top each week (about 550000 votes) gets on exchange or
1 million dots skips dot voting - at 12-13 sat a dot it's only about $30-35. split among several of us.
I've still been nonstop contacting other exchanges so hopefully we can get some more volume going for YEP because this coin needs to be traded more Smiley Cheers
Activity: 136
any news? iam still holding and staking
Pages:
Jump to: