Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ FXBK ✅ Token Based On erc20 🔥 - page 2. (Read 697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..

I will be happy to answer any question about FXBK, I am there PR person

Good to know, if this project supported by PR for this forum.

But, Sorry if OOT, I want to warn you, because you are breaking Bitcointalk with spamming this thread with several post like this. You just need to edit your top post, and add some information for updates. If someday you want to quote post, don't reply one by one, but use Insert Quotes button. on top right corner on every post while you are on post reply pages. You can updates 1/24 hour, if no member create new post for this thread.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
FYI: FXBK uses (5 different Algos categories.. See Algotrading.us website)  to trade 7 major currency pairs, major cryptos no alts, S&P, Oil, Gold, and the DXY (the dollar) index
Contract Address: 0xcb554bfb068b54a474a184acd1f743ccd27afe5b

Total Supply   : 1,000,000,000 FXBK

Token Name   : FX Buy Back
Symbol      : FXBK
Decimals   : 2
I will be happy to answer any question about FXBK, I am there PR person
Activity: 34
Promising project.They raised already good amount.
FXBK just listed on Delta Fork

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcb554bfb068b54a474a184acd1f743ccd27afe5b
Activity: 166
Merit: 2
What is the minimum invesment?
Activity: 45
When you are going to list in exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..

I think it's very different, they have same name AlgoTrading, but they have different website. If you check on their ANN thread, their websites algotrading.ltd
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Do you have bounty?
Activity: 52
Well,I checked their website.It's decent design.But I did'f find wp.I want to know more about your project.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Thanks for your interest on fxbx.it's fully secured and to understand the profit loss system of our project please contact us on our site or below link .because it will be difficult to explain everything here.

Offical Site: Algotrading.us
Token Site: ERC20 https://fxbuyback.com
Contact us: [email protected]

it should be better to explain it  here since many member here want to understand what your platform has saying privately is not a good idea.
brand new
Activity: 0
Seem's really good project.I want to know more about fxbk.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
if i had a nickle for everytime i saw a "throw in and buy back" profit share token
id have like 200 nickels Tongue
Very few actually go long term, most just end up scam
Im probably just jaded, but i tend to not invest in these things anymore. ill do the work trading myself, and not have to worry about being scammed

Nope. Not jaded, just bagholding common sense.
If the algo was so good, why would they be putting it out rather than profiting off it themselves? During the bull market, most folks could barely do no wrong putting their money into anything listed and chanting "you only lose when you sell" when their shitcoin takes a hit. But the bear's shown these bagholders going down with the ship or finding themselves adrift at sea and rudderless.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
What is the current price of the token? is this still pre-sale or public sale? and currently has raised $ 127,348 in pretty good funds.

And we also didn't find the white paper book and the team wasn't shown either, why I asked the team because we wanted to know the current position of the team.
Yes,FXBk seem's interesting.They raised already good amount.But I want to see their team before invest.
this project community is still very small, only 10 followers on their social media,
does FX Algo not have an airdrop program? if you launch it surely this will add to your community
Activity: 51
What is the current price of the token? is this still pre-sale or public sale? and currently has raised $ 127,348 in pretty good funds.

And we also didn't find the white paper book and the team wasn't shown either, why I asked the team because we wanted to know the current position of the team.
Yes,FXBk seem's interesting.They raised already good amount.But I want to see their team before invest.
Activity: 94
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
I want to invest.But what is the minimum amount to invest in fxbk?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Activity: 21
Do you have bounty?
Activity: 166
Merit: 2
I think for me, today it is better to find a new but stable project to invest because price growth and success are much more predictable.
Pages:
Jump to: