Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌲🌲[ANN]🌲🌲 G E N I X 🌲🌲[MN/PoW]🌲🌲Reforestation and Volunteer Funding🌲🌲 - page 3. (Read 3952 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Genix + OneTreePlanted

We have now signed up as a Business Partner with OneTreePlanted!

What does this mean?

It gives us the ability to use their logo, liase directly with them, track our donations and have a great impact.

Currently the platform accepts fiat payments only, but keep your eye out for updates in the future...this may change Smiley

There is so much more to come...
AIRDROP ALERT!

Keep an eye out for some upcoming airdrop events for your opportunity to take part!

How can you be involved?

Make sure you have an account with Swiftex, Cratex and Gobrex (Altmarkets recent airdrop has ended)

Exciting times ahead everyone!

There is so much more to come...
Activity: 2
As Cors1er already stated you are very welcome to join our community on Discord, as this is our main channel in terms of announcements and support. Our response time to any concern is really fast, because all Reps and Devs are spreaded all over the globe.
The project is doing very well and the community is growing day by day! Good things sometimes last a little longer, but haste makes waste and that is not our intention.
Seems the thread is ddead with no developer and no people want to develop the thread or the project again, so how this thread is not getting deleted yet?

The project is alive and well, you can address me as I am CEO of the project. It's pretty simple really, bitcointalk is not our main forum for discussion we do all business through our Discord as our representative has explained below your post.

Sorry for any confusion, if it helps we can post all of our announced updates here aswell.

Thanks
Activity: 13
Neither the thread, nor the project are dead. You can pm our developers on the official discord if you have questions: https://discord.gg/hHsdcRM
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Seems the thread is ddead with no developer and no people want to develop the thread or the project again, so how this thread is not getting deleted yet?
Masternode setup guide via Ihostmn for 1,99€/month/MN (~2,22$)
You can keep your coins in your own wallet

https://youtu.be/gFsPYs-19_s
Activity: 14
AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3123 -u  -p  
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.1% fee
brand new
Activity: 0
A good project with a great idea, a good team and goal-oriented developers. I am with this project from the very beginning and will always be with him.
Activity: 26
Hello MinerCommunity !

Genix Coin (GENIX) also available at DruZenMiningPool !

Feel free to mine Genix Coin with our Pool:   https://mining.druzensec.win/

Payouts every 2h !

Sample for Miner:
stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=GENIX

Happy Mining !
You only have to ask my wife lol I live and breathe Genix  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Since you started as victims of an exit scam, chances seem to be lower that this will end with an exit scam Tongue
copper member
Activity: 344

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:8796 -u WALLET -p c=GENIX

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

Activity: 11
This is a great idea reforestation. Great concept and great idea trying to accomplish this through cryptocurrency. I hope for our sakes and our children they accomplish their goals.
Activity: 7
I stumbled on this project while looking for a different x16r coin. This one caught my attention due to reinvesting in trees that keep us all breathing. I will support this one long term!

Did everyone plant a tree for earth day? I know I did, there are now 5 trees planted at my fathers place to celebrate the birth of each of my 5 children!!!
Activity: 50
I first heard of the Genix project via a mining video on youtube.  I then did further research into this project via discord, and after learning about the team, platform objectives re planting trees, and seeing how quickly they launched on exchanges/masternode hosting platforms, I decided to invest.

With the growing global concerns over the environment, I believe with the right advertising/marketing/exchange listing strategy, the interest and investment will grow!
Activity: 2
As an early and close follower and supporter, I can only recommend to join this community and be part of crypto enthusiasts helping save our planet as there is no plan(et) B!
The coin Genix is just a few weeks old, but we built a strong and helpful community. And the project didn't even start yet. This could be the next viral thing, I am sure many people like the Idea of supporting reforestation passively by locking coins in masternodes and donating rewards without losing money Smiley  Also the roadmap is coming soon
Activity: 34
Great team, good use cases, community are friendly and engaged. What isn't to like?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: