Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 33. (Read 80307 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
You're posting hypes who ended up pretty bad, how is that contradicting what I said?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Reality is a harsh mistress, and one most folks on BCT try to avoid.
LTC sucks, what's your point?

Also, His uptrend lasted months, a very different situation.

Weiner's shitcoins are only made (with 0 innovation, just copying) for the miners to bank that are gonna dump on the clueless fools believing his shit.

Oh, it gets better.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
lol
such sneaky little github link.

first time i've ever seen source so sneakily mislaid with such tiny link bundled together with facebook and twitter..

Really?

http://peercoin.net/

Scroll all the way down.  I guess Sunny King is sneaky, too.

Where is it on bitcoin.org, by the way?

there is no github link on peercoin.net

and that isnt an ANN for a freshly released coin.

edit..
**a freshly released coin with 40 th/s network with zero pools.

LTC sucks, what's your point?

Also, its uptrend lasted months, a very different situation.

I could point graphs for other altcoins that are very different from BAGTECH coins.

Weiner's shitcoins are only made (with 0 innovation, just copying) for the miners to bank that are gonna dump on the clueless fools believing his shit.
Posting in these silly threads is honestly one of the joys of my job.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you believe Weiner's bullshit you deserve to lose your money.
How many times are you gonna lose money because of him?

In b4 drama

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/54240c9a.jpg
This, only thing he can do is promise you the heaven on earth. ( Naut, Dirac)
If you believe Weiner's bullshit you deserve to lose your money.
How many times are you gonna lose money because of him?

In b4 drama

lol

first time i've ever seen source so sneakily mislaid with such tiny link bundled together with facebook and twitter..

Really?

http://peercoin.net/

Scroll all the way down.  I guess Sunny King is sneaky, too.

Where is it on bitcoin.org, by the way?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

lol

follow us on github.. major social networking site to be

Another BAGTECH coin for the scammy miners wanting to make money on the fools buying that shit (who are gonna lose 10X of their money like in the other BAGTECH coins).

hi all,  anyone else struggling to connect to miner pool?  getting 'Running,(connect to API failed)

I am mining on nomp pool instead and it shows that i'm hashing, however not used this before,  how do i find stats on what i'm mining and when they will be paid?  thanks

NOMP can't distribute funds until the block is matured, and then the payout runs automatically.

260 blocks to maturity, so about a day.

For NOMP payout questions, please see above.  It's more like P2Pool than it is like MPOS.

A day to receive coins? Never seen that long on any pool.

Try mining Peercoin.  That's about 3-4 days unless the pool fronts the coins before maturity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hi all,  anyone else struggling to connect to miner pool?  getting 'Running,(connect to API failed)

I am mining on nomp pool instead and it shows that i'm hashing, however not used this before,  how do i find stats on what i'm mining and when they will be paid?  thanks

NOMP can't distribute funds until the block is matured, and then the payout runs automatically.

For NOMP payout questions, please see above.  It's more like P2Pool than it is like MPOS.

A day to receive coins? Never seen that long on any pool.

Activity: 363

So I'm mining on longwall.io, but there have been no payouts for quite some time and the hashrate for the pool is quite high so it must be finding blocks?

am mining here too,  never used it before, is there a way to tell how much i'm mining?
Activity: 476

So I'm mining on longwall.io, but there have been no payouts for quite some time and the hashrate for the pool is quite high so it must be finding blocks?

Activity: 156
New bagtech coin, I look forward to carrying this one to my grave along with RZR, Petrodollar, Naut and Dirac.

Plz tell me how long until Libertade, I like these fake hype coinz.
Activity: 644
well guys.once again everyone jumps on one pools.is the crypto community getting dumber Huh
Activity: 363

Thanks,  any idea why i can't connect to miner pool   using,    stratum.minerpools.com:4731 ?  Its a bit worrisome mining using NOMP not knowing if its worth it or not
hi all,  anyone else struggling to connect to miner pool?  getting 'Running,(connect to API failed)

I am mining on nomp pool instead and it shows that i'm hashing, however not used this before,  how do i find stats on what i'm mining and when they will be paid?  thanks

Pages:
Jump to: