Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GAS Coin is now dead. r3wt snuck in a premine and scammed the community - page 9. (Read 15879 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I was mining copperlark atm, I'll switch back to gas in a minute. :p
Activity: 42
Merit: 12
Are we still at 0.064 gas per block?

I'm guessing that p2pool is the only pool as of now, right?

Yea, r3wt is currently working on a fix to speed up the reward fluctuations, though, so they will be moving more rapidly fairly soon

I would suggest using the pool, p2p is probably the best format for the parameters of this coin.
Merit: 1000
Are we still at 0.064 gas per block?

I'm guessing that p2pool is the only pool as of now, right?
Boo, self-moderated ANN thread.

It was pre-announced. I only deleted the posts between the pre-announce and the launch to have a clean thread when it went live to avoid confusion. Post whatever you want it'll be here forever
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Boo, self-moderated ANN thread.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
Post your wallet address. I'll have Brady send you some for free for setting up the pool. I like it a lot too by the way. I even let him put a couple rigs on it. Wink
Thanks! I'm working to make it even better...

here's my GAS Address

Gsj2vPQ9NoUGqjQWzUBmzCdYMC2m7jxDcs
THE TIME HAS COME...
Watching this forum is like watching the movie Idiocracy, no different.

That looks like a fun movie to watch!

Thanks!

My grass is dying. QUICK...GET THE BRAWNDO!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I made a few transaction not knowing I was paying 0.1 txfee which is more than a block is worth... anyway to change that in the daemon? I tried settxfee but then i get this:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: This transaction requires a transaction fee of at least 0.90 because of its amount, complexity, or use of recently received funds  "}

when I try to send 0.5....

Post your wallet address. I'll have Brady send you some for free for setting up the pool. I like it a lot too by the way. I even let him put a couple rigs on it. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
THE TIME HAS COME...
I made a few transaction not knowing I was paying 0.1 txfee which is more than a block is worth... anyway to change that in the daemon? I tried settxfee but then i get this:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: This transaction requires a transaction fee of at least 0.90 because of its amount, complexity, or use of recently received funds  "}

when I try to send 0.5....
Activity: 96
That's not too bad then considering I have 1340 kh/s and only have 1.92 gascoins lol

maybe lucky  Roll Eyes. By the way, port 8003 works perfectly thank you very much. I found a block and cgminer says it was accepted however I don't see the reward in the qt generated with a new address as usual. Do I have to set up the address to the generated blocks?Huh

Orphans will look just like a real block was found. The number of transactions will also go up in the qt. If no coins come through, it was orphaned

thanks
That's not too bad then considering I have 1340 kh/s and only have 1.92 gascoins lol

maybe lucky  Roll Eyes. By the way, port 8003 works perfectly thank you very much. I found a block and cgminer says it was accepted however I don't see the reward in the qt generated with a new address as usual. Do I have to set up the address to the generated blocks?Huh

Orphans will look just like a real block was found. The number of transactions will also go up in the qt. If no coins come through, it was orphaned
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

maybe lucky  Roll Eyes. By the way, port 8003 works perfectly thank you very much. I found a block and cgminer says it was accepted however I don't see the reward in the qt generated with a new address as usual. Do I have to set up the address to the generated blocks?Huh

No probs... No they should just come in, you possibly found an orphan. Sad

maybe lucky  Roll Eyes. By the way, port 8003 works perfectly thank you very much. I found a block and cgminer says it was accepted however I don't see the reward in the qt generated with a new address as usual. Do I have to set up the address to the generated blocks?Huh

EDIT: Well my gas mining days are over... I'm sorry but this is just my opinion, the block size is too small and makes it kinda, well, boring... Good luck with the coin though and come check out project infinite, we could work something out. Smiley
I cannot start cgminer to mine this coin. I have added the gas.conf containing
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=8004
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0

addnode=95.87.223.10
addnode=173.216.107.57

and then start gas-qt.exe -server. Wait until sync and finally launch cgminer
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:8004 -u user -p pass -I.....

any clue what am I doing wrong? Huh
Might be a silly question but did you start gas-qt with the solo.bat file? (Not even sure myself if you have to, I am new to solo mining lol)

Yes, I did. I started the gas-qt through the solo.bat. Did it work for you?

Sorry I have not downloaded the blockchain yet, I'll let you know asap though, nearly there... Silly question number 2 you put the conf in the roaming folder?

Yes, I placed it there. Now i'm trying the pool posted above  Tongue

I am up and running now finding blocks... Did you use port 8003?

EDIT: Sorry I see you didn't... Try localhost:8003 that will work Smiley

Found 12 blocks so far, block size is tiny though... Hmmmm

Oh and how is the pool working out? I have 1 gascoin so far lol

I'll try, thanks. The pool gives some rejects but I've got 0.6 gascoins with 240 kh/s right now
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=8004
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0

addnode=95.87.223.10
addnode=173.216.107.57

Code:

Might be a silly question but did you start gas-qt with the solo.bat file? (Not even sure myself if you have to, I am new to solo mining lol)

Sorry I have not downloaded the blockchain yet, I'll let you know asap though, nearly there... Silly question number 2 you put the conf in the roaming folder?

Yes, I placed it there. Now i'm trying the pool posted above  Tongue

I am up and running now finding blocks... Did you use port 8003?

EDIT: Sorry I see you didn't... Try localhost:8003 that will work Smiley

Found 12 blocks so far, block size is tiny though... Hmmmm

Oh and how is the pool working out? I have 1 gascoin so far lol
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=8004
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0

addnode=95.87.223.10
addnode=173.216.107.57

Code:

Yes, I placed it there. Now i'm trying the pool posted above  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: