Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GEC] GOLDEN ERA COIN [ICO] [NO FEES] coming soon [BOUNTY] - page 2. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have register now. Nice Website i think.

Hiw can i report errors? Found some little graphic failures.

When do i get the bonus for reveral?

@all: please supported me at http://www.goldeneracoin.com/ref/farmer.joe  Wink
Activity: 27
I can not fix - is it coin or token?

In practice, the line between coins and tokens is not clear and sharp. Both are used to transfer value, as a means of payment, in a similar way to that both USD and shares are used to reward people for work. In this case, after our definition, it's a coin.

Register now on www.goldeneracoin.com.
Activity: 16
I can not fix - is it coin or token?
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Affiliate program started at:
15th of July 2018 12:00 am GMT

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN

Registration opened at:

A good project with a great idea, I wish you success and prosperity.

Thank you Cooperto.

In the near future we will invite Users to test our mining daemon. So, stay tuned...
Is it just me or does anybody here having problems with the website? I cannot go to the link. Either the website is broken or the domain does not exist.

Devs, you should check the website link.

Hi Ian,

strange, I just checked all links, everything es fine.

Tony
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Project seems very interesting and promising, good luck. I hope you are gonna be alright
Activity: 119
projects that promise interest gains do not come in very convincing. because I heard a lot of these words and they were all fake projects. I do not want to be prejudiced. and I hope I am wronging.  Huh Huh

I understand what you are saying. We discussed many time, if we will offer a lending program. In the end we commited on doing so but choosed a small entry amount.

Maybe we will offer a "test" lending program where the capital will be released after 7 days with a lending amount from 10$ for example. We will discuse that...

this is absolutely wonderful. At the very least, you will get approval at a serious level. Please dont misunderstand me. You know what I'm hoping for. I believe you want to succeed in your project at least as much as you believe me. we need real projects
Activity: 79
Is it just me or does anybody here having problems with the website? I cannot go to the link. Either the website is broken or the domain does not exist.

Devs, you should check the website link.
Activity: 126
A good project with a great idea, I wish you success and prosperity.
I've seen your website but I did not find any information about your team and I want to ask when ico ends? Hope this has a bright future.  Wink Smiley Cheesy

Hi rendiuno,

the information about the team is coming soon. Do you need further technical information or have a question?

The ICO didn't started yet. The PRE ICO ROUND will start in august, I guess.

Bye

Tony
projects that promise interest gains do not come in very convincing. because I heard a lot of these words and they were all fake projects. I do not want to be prejudiced. and I hope I am wronging.  Huh Huh

I understand what you are saying. We discussed many time, if we will offer a lending program. In the end we commited on doing so but choosed a small entry amount.

Maybe we will offer a "test" lending program where the capital will be released after 7 days with a lending amount from 10$ for example. We will discuse that...

REGISTRATION OPENING

Registration will opened:

Activity: 119
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
I've seen your website but I did not find any information about your team and I want to ask when ico ends? Hope this has a bright future.  Wink Smiley Cheesy
ICO CROWDSALE

ROUNDAmountPrice
PRE_ICO_ROUND750,0000.20$
ICO_ROUND_11,250,0000.40$
ICO_ROUND_21,500,0000.50$
ICO_ROUND_31,750,0000.60$
ICO_ROUND_42,250,0000.80$
ICO_ROUND_52,500,0001.00$

NO FEE STRATEGY

When you are trading GOLDEN ERA COIN on www.goldeneracoin.com you will pay no fee for trading. There is also no transaction or withdrawal fee if you want to transfer GEC from your wallet on www.goldeneracoin.com to you own wallet. Deposits are also free. You only pay the fee to send cryptocurrencies to your deposit address at www.goldeneracoin.com.

TRADING -> NO FEE
WITHDRAWAL -> NO FEE
DEPOSIT -> NO FEE

The no fee strategy will be garanteed until the 31th of December 2018 at least.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleagues, I want to believe in this. "The volatility robot buys and sells GOLDEN ERA COINS automatically.You will receive your profit daily (up to 58.6% per month) based on your investment option.You will get a bonus if you invest more than $ 500.", But I would like to ask, and the vagsh robot in the falling market can shorten?
There is not enough technical information, information about the team and what is the benefit I can get here?

Hello nistra,

the current benefits are displayed on our website www.goldeneracoin.com. Our longterm goal is to establish a crypto currency exchange free of charges.

The information about the team is coming soon. What further technical information do you want to have? May you have a question I can answer to you.

Bye

Tony
can u plz send me the link to the bounty.

Hi dominional,

currently there is no webform for bug bounties, but you can send a mail via private message on bitcointalk, we will benefit it later.

Greetz

Tony
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
There is not enough technical information, information about the team and what is the benefit I can get here?
Pages:
Jump to: