Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Geniuscoin [GENI] | Scrypt | Version 1.1.3.0 released | Real team - page 5. (Read 16953 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
git checkout a1d5ae1   :   i have this !

Note: checking out 'a1d5ae1'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

git checkout -b new_branch_name

HEAD si trova ora a a1d5ae1... Tiny optimization

Yes, that's great, continue with the rest of the steps.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
git checkout a1d5ae1   :   i have this !

Note: checking out 'a1d5ae1'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

git checkout -b new_branch_name

HEAD is now at a1d5ae1 ... Tiny optimization
The wallet does not open on mac osx 10.10 am trying to compile it and get this error:
make: *** [build / key.o] Error 1
Some help?

The latest mac wallet in the OP opens just fine on OS X 10.10 here.
If you really want to compile it yourself, then please add more info. The compile error would be a good start.

The wallet I downloaded from the link at OP and opens and closes immediately, osx 10.10.3 is version precise!
To compile on linux this is what I see in the terminal:

Makefile: 1771: instruction set for the "build / key.o" Failed

PS: I have already installed: secp256k1

That's very strange, it works here!

I think I know what your problem is, you probably compiled the latest secp256k1 from github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1?
That repository made secp256k1 incompatible with most cryptocurrencies using it since commit 210ffed.
You can easily solve that by checking out an earlier version of the repository.

What you do is:
Code:
git clone http://www.github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd ./secp256k1
git checkout a1d5ae1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install

Let me know if that fixed your problem.
brand new
Activity: 0
Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Smiley, we will proceed with option 1 for the time being to get the ball rolling. Which means:

Community Development Roadmap - 6/20/2015

Current State:
  • Dev is working, as am I.
  • I've received 6 million Genius in donations thus far.
  • Establishing a masternode with 5 million with the intention that a vested dev. fund will have greater flexibility to spread the coin in the future with at least a few streams of 'income' which can later be distributed through community lottery or other means if need arise due to centralization of conflict or interest issues.
  • Domain/server shopping - I'm potentially willing to bootstrap this as its comfortably in my wheel house of skills so the cost is only the cost, but would love to get some help Smiley.

ToDo:
  • Establish domain
  • Move website to domain and finish v.1
  • Add website to genius coin repository
  • Add private e-mail service to domain (linked to Genius coin blockchain/messaging perhaps?)
  • Finalize branding graphics
  • create social presence
  • Initial market analysis

I'm sure Dev has a few surprises on the wallet/coin end - I plan to have some equally interesting surprises on the community side. Namely, leveraged use of automation and A.I. to spread the word of Genius Coin... and hopefully live up to its namesake Wink. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or otherwise please feel free to reach out all of my operations affecting genius coin are transparent and will remain so.

Thank You!
C.P. Ishsota

Thanks for everything, I am sending you 1M also Smiley
legendary
The wallet does not open on mac osx 10.10 am trying to compile it and get this error:
Some help?

If you really want to compile it yourself, then please add more info. The compile error would be a good start.

The wallet I downloaded from the link at OP and opens and closes immediately, osx 10.10.3 is version precise!
To compile on linux this is what I see in the terminal:

Makefile: 1771: instruction set for the "build / key.o" Failed

PS: I have already installed: secp256k1
Some help?

legendary
Some help?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I was wondering if old wallet ws still working. Dev said june 23 a few days ago.
The hard fork was on June 23.
People need to use the new wallet in order to use Genius coin. The new wallet was released 1 week ago so people had time to update by simply closing old wallet and using new wallet. If a person was using the old wallet until after june 23 then they would need to resync using the new wallet.
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice website SCClub!

I think I prefer option 1 but option 2 is nice also.
Activity: 448
can some one get in contact with blocktree.io

i send him pm about BE not working and no answer..
Activity: 20
Also, I may be wrong, but I believe the previous date was something like the 18th or the 20th and that was the deadline for wallets due to the updated fork that had the masternodes active? That ol' brain though sometimes... it lies Smiley
Hmm, not too sure maybe Dev will show up, I just sent him the new graphics at his request, so I expect we'll probably have a wallet update here sometime in the near future!
Yes, Masternodes are live and working!
It requires 5 million Genius (plus a small fee)
Just click masternode in the GUI and create a local masternode to get going quick.
So its official we now have a real domain:

http://geniuscoin.co

new e-mail is [email protected]

Have setup twitter as well.
We certainly have a nice budding community!

I would also encourage anyone to communicate with me:
 via Genius @ 2bviuB3CpVmtSHfqYfzeQ8z29D5FWQoMY1 or
 a stealth Addy @ cYBeFhjuyNC47eBuXFA9JmA5qWVfpGqcjmYuGMinHiTvBK5uLS66wNG8xsSMcHcXB9sfb8d19TynTTz QDnnxxH5yy5HGEvp6QU86y8

Thanks for everything, I am sending you 1M also Smiley

Thanks!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Smiley, we will proceed with option 1 for the time being to get the ball rolling. Which means:

Community Development Roadmap - 6/20/2015

Current State:
  • Dev is working, as am I.
  • I've received 6 million Genius in donations thus far.
  • Establishing a masternode with 5 million with the intention that a vested dev. fund will have greater flexibility to spread the coin in the future with at least a few streams of 'income' which can later be distributed through community lottery or other means if need arise due to centralization of conflict or interest issues.
  • Domain/server shopping - I'm potentially willing to bootstrap this as its comfortably in my wheel house of skills so the cost is only the cost, but would love to get some help Smiley.

ToDo:
  • Establish domain
  • Move website to domain and finish v.1
  • Add website to genius coin repository
  • Add private e-mail service to domain (linked to Genius coin blockchain/messaging perhaps?)
  • Finalize branding graphics
  • create social presence
  • Initial market analysis

I'm sure Dev has a few surprises on the wallet/coin end - I plan to have some equally interesting surprises on the community side. Namely, leveraged use of automation and A.I. to spread the word of Genius Coin... and hopefully live up to its namesake Wink. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or otherwise please feel free to reach out all of my operations affecting genius coin are transparent and will remain so.

Thank You!
C.P. Ishsota
Activity: 40
Thanks for your help SCClub  Smiley
If anyone would like to contribute to the development:
Genius: 2bviuB3CpVmtSHfqYfzeQ8z29D5FWQoMY1
BTC: 1F9pDaYFx3GycydaEBhUq9FtHsfC8ESS3j

Cheers!

sent you 1mil
ty for the nice work

Option 1 looks nice.

same here option 1 Smiley

Thanks for the Donation! As things get rolling over time I will apply it to setting up a domain since its mostly functional as soon as we setup the newsletter, if anyone has any good open source suggestions for managing that I will take a look as I usually use mailchimp.
There are still a lot of wallets on version 1.0, please update to version 1.1 asap.
Pages:
Jump to: