Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Get FREE Crypto For Playing Counter-Strike HYPER CS Server - page 2. (Read 22325 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
STEAM validation rejected  Shocked

Requires a legitimate (bought) copy of CS

Ohh shit...i have only cs go on steam  Cheesy this server it's only for steam?  Sad i like play cs 1.6 with modification...and on steam that it's not possible...another servers working fine....

i can trying play CS:GO but i don't have a good PC i new buy a new graphic card and procesor  Roll Eyes
Activity: 409
STEAM validation rejected  Shocked

Requires a legitimate (bought) copy of CS
Activity: 280
STEAM validation rejected  Shocked
Здpaвcтвyйтe! У мeня вoпpoc для CS 1.6 - ecли я зaxoжy в игpy HYPER кyпить opyжиe, я cмoгy вывecти эти жe гипep-или oни пoтpaтили вeчнocть? Ecть ли тaкoй cepвиc, кaк caйт, гдe вы мoжeтe yпpaвлять cвoим cчeтoм в CS? C нaилyчшими пoжeлaниями.

Something rather weak support for this project, and so I wanted to get an objective answer to my question...

I'm sorry I do not understand the question. If you deposit HYPER to the server you can withdrawal them again later any time. The server was changed so that now there is no reason to deposit HYPER, just join the server and play to earn HYPER for free that you can withdrawal and use however you want.

Жaль, чтo я нe пoнимaю вoпpoc. Ecли вы внocитe Hyper к cepвepy вы мoжeтe изъятиe иx пoзжe в любoe вpeмя. Cepвep был измeнeн тaк, чтo ceйчac нeт никaкиx ocнoвaний внocить Hyper, пpocтo пpиcoeдинитьcя к cepвepy и игpaть, чтoбы зapaбoтaть Hyper бecплaтнo, чтo вы мoжeтe изъятия и иcпoльзoвaния, oднaкo, вы xoтитe для.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Здpaвcтвyйтe! У мeня вoпpoc для CS 1.6 - ecли я зaxoжy в игpy HYPER кyпить opyжиe, я cмoгy вывecти эти жe гипep-или oни пoтpaтили вeчнocть? Ecть ли тaкoй cepвиc, кaк caйт, гдe вы мoжeтe yпpaвлять cвoим cчeтoм в CS? C нaилyчшими пoжeлaниями.

Something rather weak support for this project, and so I wanted to get an objective answer to my question...
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Hello! I have a question for CS 1.6 - if I enter in the game HYPER to buy arms, I'll be able to output the same HYPER or they spent forever? Is there a service like site where you can manage your account in CS? Best regards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Announcing the HYPER Monthly Counter-Strike Blitz Launches Saturday 26th July!!

How Do You Win? - Simply be one of the top 3 players on the HYPER Counter-Strike or HYPER Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers at http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php After 28 days the top 3 players on each server will win a HYPER prize.

How Much Can You Win? -

1st Place - 2000 HYPER
2nd Place - 1000 HYPER
3rd Place - 500 HYPER

How Do You Enter? - Register on our Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers!
Guys we have a Counter Strike tournament coming soon and we also have a a monthly HYPER Counter Strike Blitz where the top 3 players on each server over the month will receive HYPER prizes! Official announcements and news coming over the next few days!

Wink
We should have a Team Fortress II server coming soon guys!
Is there any free Counter Strike gaming client the will work on the Hyper server?

Unfortunately not. You need a full legal version of the game to play online. You can get CS:GO for $10 from steam though by the looks of it.

So its really mandatory to purchase the client to be able to play on the Hyper server. If it is free more people will be interested to earn some hyper, eventually become more popular gaming crypto currency.

We have a space based MMO strategy game that is free to play Smiley and we are adding HYPER to that game in a week or two Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Is there any free Counter Strike gaming client the will work on the Hyper server?

Unfortunately not. You need a full legal version of the game to play online. You can get CS:GO for $10 from steam though by the looks of it.

So its really mandatory to purchase the client to be able to play on the Hyper server. If it is free more people will be interested to earn some hyper, eventually become more popular gaming crypto currency.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Hello,
I am pleased to announce the launch of the first cryptocurrency based Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If you already own the game simply connect to our server at: csgo.microngaming.com:27016

1,000 Game tokens are worth 1 HYPER!

This should be considered a public beta. I am sure issues will arise, seek out help here or in IRC.

I will try to provide more details as well as some screenshots here as soon as I can.

There is currently a sale going on and CS:GO can be had for under $10! http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

Awesome work Ignatius!

So we don't get all confused with feature requests and bug reports between the servers I have started a new topic for the CS: GO server Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-earn-free-hyper-on-counter-strike-global-offensive-server-by-playing-670820
Hello,
I am pleased to announce the launch of the first cryptocurrency based Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If you already own the game simply connect to our server at: csgo.microngaming.com:27016

1,000 Game tokens are worth 1 HYPER!

This should be considered a public beta. I am sure issues will arise, seek out help here or in IRC.

I will try to provide more details as well as some screenshots here as soon as I can.

There is currently a sale going on and CS:GO can be had for under $10! http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
Kills are now worth 0.1 HYPER and there is a 1 HYPER withdrawal minimum.

Could you please take out "Proof of Play" from the title? It would be much appreciated.
As you know, this feature isn't proof of play at all.
I am not the op of this thread so I can not alter it's title or etc.
Wow we have almost 40 new players on our Counter Strike server within the last 24 hours  Grin

Looks like a lot of people are enjoying earning HYPER for fragging bots and each other in-game!

http://hyper.microngaming.com
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Yes, Proof-of-Play is VERY misleading. It hurts the credibility of both real Proof-of-Play coins and your own product.
what the real proof of play is?
Have a look at motocoin. With proof of play, you need proof.
With Motocoin, the replays of the game are saved on the blockchain, and every computer validates the play.
With bitcoin, the SHA-256 hashes are all saved on the blockchain and every computer validates the hashes.
With hyper, the is no proof of anyone playing the game. It isn't saved on the blockchain either, so no one can validate the gameplay except the central server.

real proof of play be like chancecoin or Motocoins as they call it Proof-of-Burn i think.
Motocoin calls it Proof-of-Play. Proof-of-Burn is something different entirely. (from what I've read)
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Yes, Proof-of-Play is VERY misleading. It hurts the credibility of both real Proof-of-Play coins and your own product.

real proof of play be like chancecoin or Motocoins as they call it Proof-of-Burn i think.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: