Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GGS] Gilgam.es eSports platform - page 3. (Read 7644 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 31, 2017, 12:07:17 AM
Once a week im checking here and market both places has no improvements.
Im ok for half price of ico if anyone interested
forget about it,because this topic is not useful,no updates for GGS.
you want to sell half price or buy?

Seems he want to sell his gilgam token if i am not wrong
Gilgam seems stuck and no improvement for their project
And sure the price is very low from ico price

Provably it is and the project turned wasted right now and dev still not showing up to give some nice update regarding unto this and my patience is totally done and maybe I will forget this thread to lessen up the stress of being deceived by the devs team. They are not professinal and I don't think they will get an easy success even if they implement there project.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

Seems he want to sell his gilgam token if i am not wrong
Gilgam seems stuck and no improvement for their project
And sure the price is very low from ico price
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
October 26, 2017, 02:25:00 AM
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 03:45:16 PM
Activity: 504
October 24, 2017, 07:21:20 AM
There is a little hope for this project, they have announced that they are still on track. Better to believe on them than nothing.

Hope for what? for the promised they said?

I think my patience has been done and if they are really working then they most provide the snapshot of the updates regarding to the project status, But no there's no update has been posted and they only one they keep saying month by month is the there post that they stated about there hearsay's developments where I found to be a lie on there part.

you're right, i think the team are just keeping false promises which leaving the participants for false hopes. they dont even make an effort to list GGS to other exchange. or even setting a buy wall to make the price pump.
Jack of all trades 💯
October 24, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
There is a little hope for this project, they have announced that they are still on track. Better to believe on them than nothing.

Hope for what? for the promised they said?

I think my patience has been done and if they are really working then they most provide the snapshot of the updates regarding to the project status, But no there's no update has been posted and they only one they keep saying month by month is the there post that they stated about there hearsay's developments where I found to be a lie on there part.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:51:46 AM
So do you have any further information about this project.
1st page seem lack of it though.
Hope to see some in future
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
October 23, 2017, 02:48:07 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 02:21:49 AM
It remains to wait for January, in the same place they promise the public beta version, there and see what's what.
October 22, 2017, 06:08:20 AM
here is the last update of gilgam 3 days ago
https://twitter.com/gilgam_es/status/920643835629309952

they say the development of alpha will be release for public soon, correct me if I am wrong. at least they still update their official. be ready!
I hope we will see really some developmemt on site. I think we all scammed but still i have a little hope
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
October 21, 2017, 11:55:39 PM
here is the last update of gilgam 3 days ago
https://twitter.com/gilgam_es/status/920643835629309952

they say the development of alpha will be release for public soon, correct me if I am wrong. at least they still update their official. be ready!
Activity: 307
October 21, 2017, 02:09:56 AM
any update youre project dev
when youre launch esport site, and not update about exchange, and buy wall in market
please active this thread and update about youre project, iam still hodl gilgam token
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
October 20, 2017, 04:58:05 AM
We are glad to announce that the private alpha test is closing soon. We have started processing and fixing bugs detected during testing.

We also have started preparations for the public alpha test. As soon as we finish fixing any detected bugs and preparatory work, public alpha test will be started.

When contacting us, please kindly take into consideration that our team is relatively small-sized and development of the platform is of top priority for most of our colleagues right now, thus we cannot always respond immediately.
This is not a good message after months later. We would like to see something on private alpha test some screenshots maybe.
No market no volume

Actually they are listed on 2 exchange and that is etherdelta and cryptodao but this coin had turn shit on that exchange since currently there's no trade happening and dev doesn't back nor care for his coin, And I'm sure that this coin is already abandone by the dev since there's no further news on whats going on unto this project. And maybe we shouldn't hope this since this coin is no future and dev is officially gone.

cryptodao is the worst exchange AND SCAM.
DEV GGS does not care about investors,they just silent, do not do anything.
Dev goes to hell.

I can't believe how the dev act for this and they are unprofessional for delivering somethings on there coins and they should create another exchange for this since many people wants to trade there GGS on decent place. They should add there coin on livecoin,novaexchange or rather in cryptopia so that people could see that this coin project is serious. But for this current status of this project I think we can say that its time to moveon guys and seems that this project became scam already.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
October 19, 2017, 04:16:25 AM
We are glad to announce that the private alpha test is closing soon. We have started processing and fixing bugs detected during testing.

We also have started preparations for the public alpha test. As soon as we finish fixing any detected bugs and preparatory work, public alpha test will be started.

When contacting us, please kindly take into consideration that our team is relatively small-sized and development of the platform is of top priority for most of our colleagues right now, thus we cannot always respond immediately.
This is not a good message after months later. We would like to see something on private alpha test some screenshots maybe.
No market no volume

Actually they are listed on 2 exchange and that is etherdelta and cryptodao but this coin had turn shit on that exchange since currently there's no trade happening and dev doesn't back nor care for his coin, And I'm sure that this coin is already abandone by the dev since there's no further news on whats going on unto this project. And maybe we shouldn't hope this since this coin is no future and dev is officially gone.

cryptodao is the worst exchange AND SCAM.
DEV GGS does not care about investors,they just silent, do not do anything.
Dev goes to hell.
Jack of all trades 💯
October 19, 2017, 03:50:48 AM

No market no volume

October 18, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

No market no volume
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
October 18, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
There is no need to wait for those people now. They ain't coming back. I have no hope from this coin whatsoever. There is nothgin different between pickpocketing and doing fake altcoin projects. Real bastards.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
scam project i think, invest and get 2500 GGS and what for this token?
 Huh bad project
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 18, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

Well thats a pretty nice update dev. Its  been a on time we are waiting and now it will be release soon. Hope all bus will be fixed as we are excited for the launching and to try the platform. Good luck.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 11:06:12 AM
Like they said 'the team is relatively small-sized and development of the platform is of top priority for most of our colleagues right now, thus we cannot always respond immediately...'

Also you can find the update here  https://blog.gilgam.es/2017/10/18/Development-update/

We dont need  another exchange for now just a great product to beat all other esport tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: