Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 40. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
BLOCK FOUND 11758    110 left    filipe3x    04/01 01:34:48    0.25    50.00    256    196    76.56

gift.bitember.com Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What a naive scheme.

Developer:

1. Make "errors" in first version of wallet
2. Mine with "fixed" wallet
3. When difficulty raise upload new version of wallet with "Sorry, guys."
4. Huh??
5. PROFIT!

Pools:

1. Let the workers mine
2. Give 0 coins
3. Tell them "Sorry, maybe coin bug, we are shutting down for maintance"
4. Grab mined coins
5. Open pool with "fixes"
6. Huh??
7. PROFIT!

Sounds about right!
Activity: 84
So when is the diff going up? This is re-cock-ulous.

In about 350 blocks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
any reason why happyminers aren't paying shit ?

happyminers thank you for your gifts  Cheesy
Activity: 95
So when is the diff going up? This is re-cock-ulous.
Activity: 112
https://gifts.bettercoin.org Pool's database is broken ever since the first onslaught of workers...  It'll take some time to figure out what's what, but because crons aren't working properly, if you are mining with us, please point to a different pool until we can get it squared away.  Not sure if the issue is with the coin itself or a database problem -- either way, we'd prefer to fix the problem before promoting the pool further.

Do you think there will be payouts. I mined half an hour and pool accepted shares but not only 1 coin in pocket

Yes, we are working on fixing the database issue... we as a pool have found blocks...  actually very many of them... it's just a matter of figuring out PPLNS payouts since those have been broken ever since the first spike of workers
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
I Have 540 to sell if someone wants, make me an offer  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
https://gifts.bettercoin.org Pool's database is broken ever since the first onslaught of workers...  It'll take some time to figure out what's what, but because crons aren't working properly, if you are mining with us, please point to a different pool until we can get it squared away.  Not sure if the issue is with the coin itself or a database problem -- either way, we'd prefer to fix the problem before promoting the pool further.

Roger that. Thx for letting us know. Best of luck figuring things out.
Activity: 84
Activity: 756

i would buy some - are you joking, whats a fair price (PM)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
sadly it's not the worst launch I experienced LOL
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Activity: 189
Did we confirm the original windows wallet OP posted was clean?  and no trojan as reported
Activity: 238
Are people actually selling these in numbers greater than 100K?
talk about a rough start... lol  there've been others that had a bumpy launch, no?
Activity: 574
What a naive scheme.

Developer:

1. Make "errors" in first version of wallet
2. Mine with "fixed" wallet
3. When difficulty raise upload new version of wallet with "Sorry, guys."
4. Huh??
5. PROFIT!

Pools:

1. Let the workers mine
2. Give 0 coins
3. Tell them "Sorry, maybe coin bug, we are shutting down for maintance"
4. Grab mined coins
5. Open pool with "fixes"
6. Huh??
7. PROFIT!

Do you think there will be payouts. I mined half an hour and pool accepted shares but not only 1 coin in pocket
on what rate do you expect a value of Gift in BTC
Activity: 154
oops my bad thats not the thread starter lol
Pages:
Jump to: