Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 3. (Read 16332 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi I am new to this project, this project looks awesome and unique, website and whitepaper is very nice.
Hello there walcome to giga cash community, check giga cash discord pre sale is running only 45 masternodes are available at 10% discount so if you are looking for invest into giga cash then do it fast only 45 spots😉
Hey thanks and yup i am following their server and I'm thinking to invest
Activity: 126
Hi I am new to this project, this project looks awesome and unique, website and whitepaper is very nice.
Hello there walcome to giga cash community, check giga cash discord pre sale is running only 45 masternodes are available at 10% discount so if you are looking for invest into giga cash then do it fast only 45 spots😉
Activity: 51

I would like to ask, what does this project bring to the table that is new, innovative, and not just a simple copy/clone of the gzillion other MN's coins out there? Why is this not just another scheme to sell MN's and that's it ?

All Masternode projects are projects in efforts to utilize the blockchain technology with promises they present on their different websites and whitepaper.  If you find their promises convincing via your own research, feel free to invest. That's how this things work. Well, GIGACASH team can answer better.

I read the website and they promised using GCash for payment for goods and services. Then, this is a real life use case. What I would suggest for the team is to build more collaboration and partnership deals that will give this coin great value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

I would like to ask, what does this project bring to the table that is new, innovative, and not just a simple copy/clone of the gzillion other MN's coins out there? Why is this not just another scheme to sell MN's and that's it ?

All Masternode projects are projects in efforts to utilize the blockchain technology with promises they present on their different websites and whitepaper.  If you find their promises convincing via your own research, feel free to invest. That's how this things work. Well, GIGACASH team can answer better.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
The project is good and certainly will be successful, hopefully.
But in it I haven't seen the team.
Are there no teams that can provide more information about this project.

Man, team are the ones working on the discord server not bots. You can ask relevant questions in their general channel and have them reply. That's easy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The project is good and certainly will be successful, hopefully.
But in it I haven't seen the team.
Are there no teams that can provide more information about this project.
Activity: 22

Activity: 26
Activity: 126
Giga cash pre sale is running and only 45 masternodes are left at 10% discount so hurry up!
Activity: 140
I shared my GIGACASH discord invite link at random crypto groups. How do I know when my invited investor buys Masternode so that I can get my referal bonus?  Cool Embarrassed

Ha! I did same by posting GIGACASH discord invite link randomly. Maybe there should be a way to know that. Just pray you get lucky. Getting referral bonus is encouraging. Better to invite more.
I shared my GIGACASH discord invite link at random crypto groups. How do I know when my invited investor buys Masternode so that I can get my referal bonus?  Cool Embarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/Bow2j8M.jpg

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 157 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 45 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  112 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations AL CRYPTOOR has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

You have been sent a message by this bot with all the payment information

After payment has been sent please send your transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190
You will never receive any DMs requesting payment to a different address. Verify always the message came from the presale bot

Gigacash Presale continue today. I was impress by the response of investors to the presale.

According to GCash team, only 48 Masternode left at discount price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 157 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 45 Masternode(s) Available

Congratulations AL CRYPTOOR has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

After payment has been sent please send your transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190
You will never receive any DMs requesting payment to a different address. Verify always the message came from the presale bot
GIGACASH presale is the first live presale I am following all steps of purchase live!

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 158 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 46 Masternode(s) Available

Congratulations CryptoM has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

More Gcash MN are being purchased. Presale continues for just 5 days interval.
GIGACASH presale is the first live presale I am following all steps of purchase live!

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 158 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 46 Masternode(s) Available

Congratulations CryptoM has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
Only 48 GIGACASH Masternodes left at discount make sure to not miss it in the #presale-here channel on discord.
Can give me please the link of the channel of discord, thanks a lot

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 159 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 47 Masternode(s) Available

Congratulations Ayam has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

Join discord for https://discord.gg/EbfNRaq and participate.

Wow! presale still going on. Investors are buying more GCash MN at discount prices.

Airdrop currently happening on GIGACASH discord server.
Only 48 GIGACASH Masternodes left at discount make sure to not miss it in the #presale-here channel on discord.

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 159 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 47 Masternode(s) Available

Congratulations Ayam has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

Join discord for https://discord.gg/EbfNRaq and participate.
Activity: 3
Jacasta19 here is a link for the discord Wink Grin   https://discord.gg/xwew2Tb
Activity: 75
Pages:
Jump to: