Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 29. (Read 24762 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Developer
really nobody is going to tell me what miner I have to use for GPU amd
please Sad

use this one http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/

ok pool is working .
i cant minning.thanks dev

whats the problem? pool is working fine, contact me in the discordapp

Regards!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
really nobody is going to tell me what miner I have to use for GPU amd
please Sad
Developer
Seems like stuck at block 135?

No. 187 block right now.
Unstuck after restarting wallet.

it wasnt a wallet problem, the difficulty was high and the network had low hashrate, after the pool was opened and people started mining with GPU , the network updated.

regards!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Developer
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every three hours after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a quark -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:4033 -u -p c=GIRO

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

testing

Hello, what a miner they use
Activity: 101
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every three hours after your first discovered block is confirmed.

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

testing
Activity: 56

we're going to stop the ico phase 1 'till the rcp port issue is fixed
How do you mine from the wallet? im having trouble getting it to work for some reason can someone share a config.

just open the console in the wallet and use the command:   setgenerate true
it will start mining
if you want to know the hashesper second just use the command: mininginfo

Ok ill do that i was trying to gpu mine and keep getting rpc errors i couldnt get the port to work.
i use setgenerate true but it minnig
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
me too

that's why there's a high difficulty and a few miners
But I dont think that almost hour at one block its a normal  Undecided
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Quark, looks fine, particulary in terms of electricity bills. It is under my radar since now, how about roadmap? When will it be released with more details? Thanks dev.
You are right, mining with Quark-algorithmed coins consume less energy than others.
We need more information about this project, road map, white paper, and other.  Also When ICO and airdrop will be started?

ico has begun we have 362,000 for this phase, you can send me pm in the Discord channel, airdrop in the next days, you can get more info at our webpage www.girocoin.info
Activity: 294
Hello Developer
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
When and where will be the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: