Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 20. (Read 2763 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey there. Am I going to be hired for sure if i get trained on your platform?
Nobody can assure u of that. If you have a necessary skill it’s just one of the criteria  that recruiters pay attention to when looking for candidates
Gledos is going to provide all necessary tools for trainings,  right?
Yes, but if you get nervous at the interview you might fail it and there is nothing platform can do about it.
Okay, then let me rephrase it. How are you going to make sure all the skills are up-to-date?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Nobody can assure u of that. If you have a necessary skill it’s just one of the criteria  that recruiters pay attention to when looking for candidates
Yes, but if you get nervous at the interview you might fail it and there is nothing platform can do about it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Hey. Are there any additional bonuses for large investors?
You should ask this question to  users support service.
Activity: 224
Hey. Are there any additional bonuses for large investors?
Activity: 31
Activity: 70
Will the employees who create the lectures receive payment in tokens or in a fiat currency?

Both will be possible. The content creators will have a possibility to chose between our GLX native coin and fiat for remuneration for their work. To incentivize the use of our token, bonuses will be offered to those who opt for payment in tokens.
will any artificial mechanisms be used to stimulate the growth of the value of your tokens?

No, we are confident that the quality of service and the network of content providers will be such that learners will desire to use our platform. Therefore, artificial pumping of the token will not be necessary.
Activity: 350
GLEDOS really revolutionizes training, introducing individual training in those who need him.
Activity: 364
will any artificial mechanisms be used to stimulate the growth of the value of your tokens?
Activity: 212
Will the employees who create the lectures receive payment in tokens or in a fiat currency?
Activity: 4
Will we be able to store it on MyEtherWallet?

Yes, GLX token will be an ERC20 token and as such can be stored in any wallet supporting ERC20 tokens, including MyEtherwallet.

Is it going to be supported or we will need to add it manually, contract and all?
Activity: 364
Hello. Why cant I buy tokens for BTC?
nowadays many ICO’s refuse to use it ‘cause its rate is awfully unstable.
Activity: 294
Hello. Why cant I buy tokens for BTC?
will your courses contain a combination of theory and practice, or will the main emphasis be made on theoretical knowledge?

We will not devise courses ourselves. We will provide a platform and brains for devising the customized curricula to suite the particular needs of the learners.

So, the ratio between theory and practice will depend on the subject matter and creator of a particular course.
Hello! As far as I have understood your Project concerns a kind of a distance learning? So, why do you think that students who accomplished your courses will be more competent than those who have graduated from conventional Unis? And one more question. At which countries this project is aimed? Thanks.

Yes, that's correct. The GLEDOS platform will provide distance learning.

We don't see ourselves as a competition to the traditional education system. We will rather complement it and work with it. After all, the content will come mainly from the established institutions. The real difference is how this content will be chunked up into smaller pieces and custom combined to best meet the learner's wishes or his/her interests.
Activity: 9
will your courses contain a combination of theory and practice, or will the main emphasis be made on theoretical knowledge?
Pages:
Jump to: