Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 31. (Read 7253 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I am very sympathetic to this project, often there was a thought that the data of the car computer reports can be used here and now. I'm sure it will be a very interesting app and capture the mass market.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. I often use the device for EDB2. I wonder what kind of communication channel will be there? I think the security aspect is important during the move, so that nothing fails.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It looks very promising!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
this is very long awaited... get your stratis straight!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Gluon and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Hey, Khilione  Wink Glad to see you here bro, supporting strat as well and now its ICOs, Big man! I just wonder devs what wallet should we use to contain strat based tokens? QT, Breeze or what? will there be manual? Thank you.
Yes, this question demands an urgent answer lol. I wonder whether it is possible to use a local wallet stratis for participation in ICO Gluon?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Hey, Khilione  Wink Glad to see you here bro, supporting strat as well and now its ICOs, Big man! I just wonder devs what wallet should we use to contain strat based tokens? QT, Breeze or what? will there be manual? Thank you.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
When will the white paper finally appear? People have been in conjecture for almost a month now. Maybe stratis not ready to conduct ICO on its platform?
if you can't read what is written on the line above,you will never see whitepaper Sad

"Yest the whitepaper has been released.

You can find it at this link-
https://gluon.com/gluon-whitepaper-and-updates/   "
Good news, seems to be a well-made whitepaper.  A little negative from my side is that I have not seen too much about the upcoming ICO or token usage in the paper itself, but they have a lot of channels to share info with us on this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I am glad that the community of Stratis supports this ICO. I think 2018 will be very successful for Stratis coin holders.
I think 2017 was good year for Stratis holders!
Hey, devs, what about TVE? I’v get my first STRAT there) and will be happy to see Gluon in my TVE wallet)))
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Merit: 103

I am glad that the community of Stratis supports this ICO. I think 2018 will be very successful for Stratis coin holders.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Most of the major cryptos have risen to about 10 to 15 percent. This is indeed a good indication towards recovery of cryptocurrency from week of bear market . Stratis should aggressively market GluOn to coincide with a timing bullish market ahead.
Absolutely. This time Stratis will make news exactly when it is needed. Now devs need only not to miss their rocket.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Most of the major cryptos have risen to about 10 to 15 percent. This is indeed a good indication towards recovery of cryptocurrency from week of bear market . Stratis should aggressively market GluOn to coincide with a timing bullish market ahead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I agree completely, we have already come to this age with the willingness to systematize everything with the help of high technologies, to facilitate or abolish the work of a person, to replace it with a machine or a program and why not to do this with the doctors and the medical industry as a whole? If it turns out to create a system of objective and accurate early diagnosis of various diseases using high technologies or without them, this is fine for humanity as a whole. And I'm glad that there are people and whole teams and companies interested in this. The point is that it does not matter why you are transferring your grandmother across the road - she will thank you in any case!  Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Do you have any bounty campaign?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hi,
the future, of which we have already thought about at the doorstep. I am glad of new trends in automation in the automotive sector. Diagnosis and service goes to a new level. I do not even worry that the project does not come. Definitely, this is a successful idea.
Merit: 10

I downloaded the project application in Google Play, but unfortunately I could not register, registration is available only for businesses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
When will the white paper finally appear? People have been in conjecture for almost a month now. Maybe stratis not ready to conduct ICO on its platform?
if you can't read what is written on the line above,you will never see whitepaper Sad

"Yest the whitepaper has been released.

You can find it at this link-
https://gluon.com/gluon-whitepaper-and-updates/   "
Pages:
Jump to: