Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 40. (Read 7253 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
It is said that all BTC/ETH raised money will convert into STRAT, is it true? I hope this is a big push for STRAT price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Marketing Incentive Pool: 12M Tokens (~1.7%)
Used for:
Future airdrops

On your site it is written that you will have an airdrop. Great solution, people love airdrops.  Smiley
Activity: 476
It is a pity that the ICO is held in a period when a deep correction takes place on the market. I think that thanks to Gluon, the price of a strat could go up.
Did You notice it, too? All significant events for Stratis are constantly occurring during deep corrections of the crypto-market. I hope that eventually Stratis will be able to take a worthy position.
Without deep falls there will never be a big rise( Nevertheless, Stratis always achieves a new peak, as will the projects that will be based on the strat blockchain
I have been a strat holder since 2016. During my observation of the progress of this coin I noticed that she was very unlucky in those situations.
I am also since 2016 with strat bro Wink are you ICO Golden Boy?  Grin I just hope we won't come back to strat ICO prices with this bear market, though I will take this chance to accumulate more Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As an automotive lovers, gluon products are very good, and very helpful in automotive technology advance. I will be waiting for the next development.
Activity: 532
Gluon is good project, but hard cap is a bit high, you can't raise so much money, maybe less than 10M$.
I liked the distinct structure of freezing the share of the team's tokens, the company's reserve and the founders. With such a freezing structure, the team will have additional motivation for the development of the project, besides, from the moment of entering the stock exchanges there will be no mass dumping by company`s part of tokens. Мoreover, unsold tokens will be burned. part of the token team\the founders will be destroyed

I think that in combination with the lack of bounty campaign - this is a good solution
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Gluon is good project, but hard cap is a bit high, you can't raise so much money, maybe less than 10M$.
I liked the distinct structure of freezing the share of the team's tokens, the company's reserve and the founders. With such a freezing structure, the team will have additional motivation for the development of the project, besides, from the moment of entering the stock exchanges there will be no mass dumping by company`s part of tokens. Мoreover, unsold tokens will be burned. part of the token team\the founders will be destroyed
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is a pity that the ICO is held in a period when a deep correction takes place on the market. I think that thanks to Gluon, the price of a strat could go up.
Did You notice it, too? All significant events for Stratis are constantly occurring during deep corrections of the crypto-market. I hope that eventually Stratis will be able to take a worthy position.
Without deep falls there will never be a big rise( Nevertheless, Stratis always achieves a new peak, as will the projects that will be based on the strat blockchain
I have been a strat holder since 2016. During my observation of the progress of this coin I noticed that she was very unlucky in those situations.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'm sure that your technology is needed by the market and will find a worthy use, but I can not quite understand why you need to use a blockchain? What advantage does this give?

We will be addressing this in the Whitepaper which will be published soon!

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Everybody from Stratis community including me is pretty much excited on this first ICO being hosted on Stratis platform . It is a new concept for crypto space because this is a non-ethereum and it has tumblebit to give it an anonymity form of transaction.
It is a pity that the fall of Stratis and the market as a whole slightly spoils the big picture. But this should not affect the project. On the contrary, there are advantages for startups in the fall of the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Everyone! We are pleased to announce our ICO metrics!

Please see our blog post:

https://gluon.com/gluon-ico-metrics/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Everybody from Stratis community including me is pretty much excited on this first ICO being hosted on Stratis platform . It is a new concept for crypto space because this is a non-ethereum and it has tumblebit to give it an anonymity form of transaction.
Activity: 161
ProximaX
I'm sure that your technology is needed by the market and will find a worthy use, but I can not quite understand why you need to use a blockchain? What advantage does this give?

You definitely can ask this question in most threads of this forum`s branch. And you will get misty answers everywhere =)
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
What about main competitors of GLUON? Can you mark someone? May be not even from blockchain industry (muggles companies  Grin)...
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
We will be releasing the ICO metrics first.  This will have information about hard cap, token price and breakdown. 

Please be patient as we gear up to release the WP and more details. 

Thank you for your patience and support.

Activity: 476
Guys when we can see WP? You promised to publish it on Monday.

would like to know, white paper will be very different from the one that was in the first phase of the project?
And where can I find at least a beta version of white paper? I would like to to study the project in more detail then now.
I just visited official telegram of Gluon and Sameer (CEO) just said that WP and all metrics would be published in a few hours.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Guys when we can see WP? You promised to publish it on Monday.

would like to know, white paper will be very different from the one that was in the first phase of the project?
And where can I find at least a beta version of white paper? I would like to to study the project in more detail then now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior

I like this workings of this project
the plot is very detailed once, so it can convince many investor
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Gluon is the first flagship, verified ICO on the Stratis Platform...A platform performs with vehicles,business & consumers with Al, blockchain..so a place from where you can rent any car..
Gluon platform for consumers, manufacturers, enterprice, distributors and retailers seems there is no middlemen like brokers which is a good policy between am still thinking how about the products?  which is more potential in automobile field.

This Platform had set all the possibilities covering all better areas for customers, with Gluon products, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers and repair shops they can also diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts and request bids on repair .
Now, every brand has its own special physical repair shop, how to ensure that through the platform I choose repair the car, my brand maintenance station will continue to provide free replacement parts service for me
From the rules and regulations of the company's workshop will depend on the possibility of repair. If in rules there is no ban on renovating car original spare parts, then why would and not take advantage of Gluon. I assume that the system will offer to order original spare parts, not replicas.
Pages:
Jump to: