Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GME] [GIVEAWAY] 1000 GME to the next ten users! | http://alt-co.in - page 2. (Read 4985 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Just an FYI, there will be intermittent downtime today as we move to a new service provider (ironically enough because of too much downtime)
Expect us back up and fully running later on tonight.  For the moment, deposits and withdrawals are still permitted, but will be temporarily disabled during the switchover to preserve wallet integrity. 

The good news is we're moving to a beefy new server with plenty more storage and RAM, so we'll likely be adding a bunch of new coins.

In other news, We've also forked the gamecoin source and fixed errors that are plaguing some people with "out of sync" errors, we'll be posting links to the github repository and compiled binaries as they become available.
WDC or PWC support?  Smiley

I'm thinking we might add PWC, since that one's been mentioned a few times.

Because of the ridiculously slow transaction times, we're considering dropping FTC and CNC, possibly BTC as well because it consumes a LOT of server memory, and it seems people are playing a lot more with the alt-coins anyways.

Thanks for the answer, Im currently trying with some FTC. The website works nice, sadly the FTC network is very slow right now.

Yeah, it took like 8+ hours for me to move some around last night.  I'm holding out hope that once the difficulty drops way down again miners will come back and it'll speed back up again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Damn those jackpots are big.  Wink
Activity: 154

Because of the ridiculously slow transaction times, we're considering dropping FTC and CNC, possibly BTC as well because it consumes a LOT of server memory, and it seems people are playing a lot more with the alt-coins anyways.

Thanks for the answer, Im currently trying with some FTC. The website works nice, sadly the FTC network is very slow right now.

Anyone else have more coin ideas?  Preferably networks with active hashrates so we can keep things moving!

Can you help me out with GME transfer? Tried depositing but my wallet still says out of sync while the transaction is at 0/6.

We're an active node on the standard gamecoin port, address 192.227.159.54 or slots.won777.com.  if you add another node it'll hopefully speed things along a little.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Anyone else have more coin ideas?  Preferably networks with active hashrates so we can keep things moving!

Can you help me out with GME transfer? Tried depositing but my wallet still says out of sync while the transaction is at 0/6.

Activity: 94
Pretty sure you hit the jackpot with this idea jayo.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can anybody transfer GameCoins? My client has one connection and a deposit I made hours ago still shows 0/6. Any nodes I can use?
Activity: 154
I deposited 99.9 yac in my account (I'am using the same username), but it shows -3550607738496.38720703 yac in my balance

It was just a conversion/display error, I've corrected it and if you refresh the page you should see your correct balance.
I deposited 99.9 yac in my account (I'am using the same username), but it shows -3550607738496.38720703 yac in my balance
just a quick update guys, as a sort of bonus-promo thing, every spin now gives out 0.05 Gamecoin in addition to any payout.  Losing spins will also give this payout.
This will only last for a few days, just as a trial thing.  if it catches on we may keep it going.
damn that is good costumer service  Smiley
there is no option to select yacoins  Huh (it's possible to deposit yacoins tough)

We were just tweaking YaCoin Play, it's just been put back up.  refresh the page and take a look Smiley
there is no option to select yacoins  Huh (it's possible to deposit yacoins tough)
Thank you for adding bbqcoin. =) It has always been my coin of choice.

You're quite welcome.  Good Luck!
I have 40 cnc on the site, and it wont let me withdraw.......  I PM'd you -

Go ahead and try to withdraw now.  If you still have issues I'll gladly transfer the coin to you manually.

manual payout txid: 0f25e37703afabbff492c491eada57fc6b0118a8c3329b58164c925505c2432c
I have 40 cnc on the site, and it wont let me withdraw.......  I PM'd you -

Go ahead and try to withdraw now.  If you still have issues I'll gladly transfer the coin to you manually.
Pages:
Jump to: