Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GMO] ✴️ GEMCO ✴️ [POW / POS] ✴️ [DRONE-X] [AIRDROP] [GERMAN] ✴️ - page 4. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
dev you appllied to 3 exchange now , can you share to us what exchange ? if cannot share it it`s ok , but I will still support your project , I hope cm will back soon to buy more

Even if he applied they all want money and as I know the fees are huge. How is he going to pay for all three exchanges? I can't see that happening right now.

So, why not apply to Cryptobridge? I have been using this DEX (Decentralised EXchange) a lot lately and love it. I am not sure if they ask a fee to get listed however. Looking at other listed coins that should not be a huge problem.

Actually a good point and as far as I know the decentralized exchanges ask for no fees, but I am not 100% sure. To get the ball rolling that would be good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
the project does not work like dev left it
the dev are still here ... u can find him on telegram channel if hes not online here
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The dev wallet is not synchronized . no pool . You do not answer most of the questions .
Wallet is up to date
No Pool because we switched from PoW to Full PoS
Regards
Activity: 486
the project does not work like dev left it
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
dev you appllied to 3 exchange now , can you share to us what exchange ? if cannot share it it`s ok , but I will still support your project , I hope cm will back soon to buy more

Even if he applied they all want money and as I know the fees are huge. How is he going to pay for all three exchanges? I can't see that happening right now.

So, why not apply to Cryptobridge? I have been using this DEX (Decentralised EXchange) a lot lately and love it. I am not sure if they ask a fee to get listed however. Looking at other listed coins that should not be a huge problem.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 613
Merit: 250
The dev wallet is not synchronized . no pool . You do not answer most of the questions .
Activity: 178
Block explorer work's fine now, as i get pow is ended?
Activity: 193
Portuguese Translation Reserved!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Spanish translation reserved
Block explorer is unworkable (
Block explorer is unworkable (
Activity: 229
ok i had sent mail to join airdrop 2, please check it [email protected]
address
GPqbsZ6viASVgiCjq2Wx8xpRjVwFuJUyv6
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
the wallet is not synchronized. how can I fix this? the project is still running or not where dev
Hello, Project just started. Please download the WinQT in the Bitcointalk Thread
was not attentive ((already understood.) When will the distribution of tokens be?
In the next 7 days
Regards
today is the last day. or a scam?
copper member
Pre Sale started
Whitepaper coming in the next days
Stay tuned
copper member
the wallet is not synchronized. how can I fix this? the project is still running or not where dev
Hello, Project just started. Please download the WinQT in the Bitcointalk Thread
was not attentive ((already understood.) When will the distribution of tokens be?
In the next 7 days
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: