Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 20. (Read 107154 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I want to set up Gobyte masternode.how to do this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
what is going on with the network Huh, comrades, for a night not a single transaction, the purse is silent, restarted - hangs ... waiting for the update, the next Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Just another review on Gobyte. I have been analyzing this coin a few times nog.

Within 5 days price will drop another 20pct.

BTC is not able to recover. To low volumes

Do you think that price will go down?
Activity: 5
I want to install MN, but I do not know where to rent servers and how to configure. Huh

I can help you setup a new masternode with a small fee.. PM me if interested.
what miner is now the fastest under 1080 on this coin Huh Tell me please...
Activity: 70
Just another review on Gobyte. I have been analyzing this coin a few times nog.

Within 5 days price will drop another 20pct.

BTC is not able to recover. To low volumes
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
I'm trying to register in your website
it says that my password is not valid because it needs an upper case letter, a lower case one, some special symbol and at least 8 characters
I've tried multiple times and can ensure you that every password I tried agrees with those rules
it keeps on not working
What website?
Activity: 102
I'm trying to register in your website
it says that my password is not valid because it needs an upper case letter, a lower case one, some special symbol and at least 8 characters
I've tried multiple times and can ensure you that every password I tried agrees with those rules
it keeps on not working
and of course they immediately blocked their wallets Grin - "GBX deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance" - hitbtc Angry
The wallets were blocked at our request. The HitBTC team has to update to v0.12.2.3 before moving further.
now the cause of the sudden rise of the coin is at least clear, now we will fall again Undecided
Doubt throwing 58 BTCs at a coin just to dump it is a smart move.
I have no double that they will dump it. Look at the price on Hitbtc and other exchanges. It is half the price on other exchanges. It will be dumped hard. Some people want to be able to escape the fall
or want to earn more money at Hitbtc. They are taking big risk to lose more in the current market situation.
A dump is expected. Whoever bought them, bots or persons. I consider the 3$ mark stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
and of course they immediately blocked their wallets Grin - "GBX deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance" - hitbtc Angry
The wallets were blocked at our request. The HitBTC team has to update to v0.12.2.3 before moving further.
now the cause of the sudden rise of the coin is at least clear, now we will fall again Undecided
I have no double that they will dump it. Look at the price on Hitbtc and other exchanges. It is half the price on other exchanges. It will be dumped hard. Some people want to be able to escape the fall
or want to earn more money at Hitbtc. They are taking big risk to lose more in the current market situation.
Activity: 20
I want to install MN, but I do not know where to rent servers and how to configure. Huh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Does anyone have a list of pools that are on the correct wallet right now? It seems that some may have update, but others may still be on the older wallet version?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
comrades, and what is the reason for the current take-off of the coin on all exchanges Huh normal manipulation or is there an event Huh
I imagine it is a pump&dump group pumping the coin? It started at Hitbtc, but it seems it is being propagated on other exchanges now.
comrades, and what is the reason for the current take-off of the coin on all exchanges Huh normal manipulation or is there an event Huh

On the 2nd note, the payments will be pushed later today or tomorrow by the lead developer.

that didn't happened thus far.
Payouts for Asia1 were pushed 2 days ago. The pool wallet was updated to v0.12.2.3 and all the payment were pushed out.
Please also provide the GBX address that you used to mine on Asia1 or US1 pools, don't just be sarcastic.
sure, thx:  GPajvhmwXG9nS4FCj3nUsMGfn48hsPj3eH

{"GPajvhmwXG9nS4FCj3nUsMGfn48hsPj3eH":4.74394294}
Payment was sent.
Pages:
Jump to: