Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 32. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I recently saw an interesting project, but there is a bit of a different direction. If you don't listen to what that bra. But called also coins GBX
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.
Let's go to graviex.net exchange, Dev
Here you go
https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.

something like a gobyte foundation?

LLC

"we build and provide software to interact with the open source project of go byte"

Cool

Then you have to fund terrorists masquerading as guberment via taxation, how do you plan to generate income to warrant the taxation...

Grow brains!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

something like a gobyte foundation?

LLC

"we build and provide software to interact with the open source project of go byte"

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Why haven't you done it yet? It's not easy to do what? I think it won't be difficult for you.

It is not a business, and the legal definition of registration = to transfer ownership, only retards register Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Why haven't you done it yet? It's not easy to do what? I think it won't be difficult for you.
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Activity: 269
Thanks GOBYTE for your updates!

Agree he's doing good
tell me, SIGNATURE CHAMPAIGN still works or is not?

Unless there is going to be constant surveillance of a possible signature campaign I wouldn't recommend it, I see so many bogus bots postings exploiting sig campaigns....and I would really be interested to see some statistics on what type of crowd still visits bitcointalk regularly. I would bet that most investors who got into crypto in 2017 do not come here.

We held a signature campaign. Users with Newbie accounts were not participating and users that did not post at least 2 per week in the ANN thread are removed and replaced by others.

Now, is the signature company no longer valid? No sooner had I? I would love to get involved))
For now no more signature campaigns.

Hello a respected. I wanted to ask you about the road map. What you had planned for the first quarter of 2018 you will have time to do everything? Simply already the end of the March))
Most of them are complete, or almost ready.

The roadmap indicates the addition of two new exchanges in the coming days. Do you have time for that?
No. That will be moved to Q2.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Unless there is going to be constant surveillance of a possible signature campaign I wouldn't recommend it, I see so many bogus bots postings exploiting sig campaigns....and I would really be interested to see some statistics on what type of crowd still visits bitcointalk regularly. I would bet that most investors who got into crypto in 2017 do not come here.

We held a signature campaign. Users with Newbie accounts were not participating and users that did not post at least 2 per week in the ANN thread are removed and replaced by others.

Now, is the signature company no longer valid? No sooner had I? I would love to get involved))

Hello a respected. I wanted to ask you about the road map. What you had planned for the first quarter of 2018 you will have time to do everything? Simply already the end of the March))

The roadmap indicates the addition of two new exchanges in the coming days. Do you have time for that?
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Activity: 114
This coin is awaited by the participation to immediately register on hitbtc and all hope it will be a future coin, and I hope it will be listed as soon as possible.

Do you have plan to reopen Gobyte sig campaign in the future, might be in the first half of 2018? If yes, I will join it for sure because I don't want to miss it like the first wave last year.
In the future , yes.
Activity: 43
Do you have plan to reopen Gobyte sig campaign in the future, might be in the first half of 2018? If yes, I will join it for sure because I don't want to miss it like the first wave last year.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

Pages:
Jump to: