Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 75. (Read 107190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Can anyone explain whether the signature campaign is still accepting new users or not? It's not clear on the first page here.. it says 100 slots only, then 100 filled, but the registration form from the docs.google.com link there still works and accepts new users.. and then there was also a message later in this thread about how some previous users were removed from the campaign (for not following the rules) to make space for new participants.. yet I can't find a link with the current list of participants anywhere — only the spreadsheets for the previous rounds. A bit confused here, could anyone clarify this?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Aha, apparently it is the "well known" mess connected to bitcoind and their decision to forever stay on an old version. I extracted  https://filebin.ca/3kNGy02qJcvp/libdb4.8_4.8.30-xenial4_amd64.deb from them and got it working on my system that otherwise has the 5.3 version and things would get ugly if i removed that!
Activity: 178
the linux wallet has a dependency on libdb_cxx-4.8.so which is not to be found at all in the repositories of my ubuntu. Can someone build static or provide a copy of the .so?
Activity: 108
On a side node, thanks to devs I received the second signature bounty. Go GBX! <3
Activity: 108
Hello, I would like to know how can i set up Masternode if I have 1000 GBX, and how much GBX i will earn daily. Thank you.

There is link to official discord channel on page one, you can get info / help from there. Free time being daily MN rewards roughly around 23GBX = $594+

Honestly best investment I've made so far.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I didn't for some reason. No idea why.
I, too, unfortunately did not come. Although I did everything right. But nothing, I hope the administrators will understand! Good luck to all and good luck to the project !!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Weeks 2 sig payment recieved - Keep up the great works all!
But nothing came to me ... I hope that coins will come ...
And so the project is certainly interesting. I think, that for certain "will shoot"!
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
So I'm making more mining GoByte on GPU's than any other coin right now.  Switched everything from PIRL to GoByte. 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello, I would like to know how can i set up Masternode if I have 1000 GBX, and how much GBX i will earn daily. Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Weeks 2 sig payment recieved - Keep up the great works all!
Activity: 211
You claim that GoByte is "an enhanced and further developed version".  Can you please elaborate on this claim?

What specific technical improvements have you made to the Dash code base?  What changes are in place now, as opposed to changes you are planning for the future?
[/quote
So far it's more or less neoscrypt as a hashing algorithm, as far as I can tell.
Activity: 116
You claim that GoByte is "an enhanced and further developed version".  Can you please elaborate on this claim?

What specific technical improvements have you made to the Dash code base?  What changes are in place now, as opposed to changes you are planning for the future?
Activity: 187
I've got my bounty too, thank you, team!
I didn't for some reason. No idea why.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I've got my bounty too, thank you, team!
Activity: 98
can i join this project ,where is the  bounty thread
the first post of this topic.
Activity: 686
Thank you very much for the bounty. Received second payment.
Activity: 52
Received second airdrop. Keeping promises for bright future!
Activity: 30
ASIC resistance coins are the future.. good luck this project looks interesting. Will look into running masternode
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Hi, dev!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/gbx

Thanks for your share! This is the best coin to invest and hole for long times!
i will run Masternodes on my VPS to earn bonus!
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Pages:
Jump to: