Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 35. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 1
I will have to do some research on this project. Seems like it could have potential.
Sure!! Feel free to read the whitepaper and also visit the website.

Also feel free to join the telegram group here to ask any questions you may have and also get updates the minute they are available.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I will have to do some research on this project. Seems like it could have potential.
Activity: 226
Greetings 🚄 GoChainers 🚄

Are you still wondering why GoChain is the most undervalued token on the market?
Watch this video by Blockchain 4 Africa TV to find out! 🔥 🚀

Activity: 140
Hey everyone check out this review of Gochain!
Activity: 252
GoChain LIVE Q&A - Blockchain Expo at Amsterdam!

Did you miss it? No worries, Click here to view the recap video

Activity: 392
No, we don’t need energy solutions to support more wasteful PoW.

Join a network that is naturally incentivized to host good validators, like GoChain with our Proof of Reputation consensus model, 1000x greener!

Follow GoChain on Twitter to stay updated on all the news from Blockchain Expo.  Wink

GoChain is now on Blockfolio!! Which makes tracking your $GO investment that much easier! 😏🔥

Read all the details Read the details here!

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings GoChain fans and followers!

One of the most discussed topics today - as Etiënne vantKruys put during his speak at the HuobiPro event in Amsterdam - is that DEXes will never replaced centralized exchanges because of the execution speed.

As much as this is correct taking into account legacy networks and outdated solutions, GoChain can run DEXes at the speed of centralized exchanges RIGHT NOW!

If you know a project which needs scaling or find it would be a great fit for GoChain, make sure to drop a line for the team at the Telegram Group!
GoChain team did a Live Q&A on Twitter..Did you miss it? No worries, check out the recap in this tweet! 😉  

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Greetings GoChain Community!

Reputation is everything!! GoChain recognizes the huge impact POR is going to make in the blockchain space! Check this out to learn more about
Proof of Reputation.
Hey GoChainers! Checkout this tweet by @Richard05271450

Just transferred around 395,000 GO from Kucoin to my wallet.  Took under a second and the fee was pretty much zero.  395K GO is now worth around 1.6 BTC.  That means I transferred around $10K instantaneously for almost zero in fees!
See the transactionHere

GO is Faster, Greener and more Secure!
Hey, GoChain community!

Anybody from Amsterdam or maybe living close by???

GoChain is attending the Blockchain Expo Europe!

Make sure you check this link for the live stream in the Schiphol Airport midday UTC tomorrow.  Wink

Also make sure you follow GoChain on Twitter.  Grin
Hello GoChainers!

Let’s build the blockchain revolution together! Subscribe to GoChain YouTube Channel and let the team know because they are giving away 3 GoChain shirts so you can show off your swag to everyone!
Activity: 226
Greetings 🚄 GoChainers! 🚄

Have you already subscribed to GoChain YouTube Channel?

If you haven’t, be sure to check it out and subscribe to stay up to date with GoChain! 🚄  🔥

Also, make sure to follow the team on their Twitter and join the discussion over Telegram  Wink
HELLO, GOCHAIN COMMUNITY.

Want some GoChain swag?!
Come to see our booth at the Blockchain Expo, in Amsterdam June 27-28th.  Wink

Join Updates Channel for the news.

Activity: 280
This is a very interesting project with opportunity!
Interesting design, extraordinary business, well-advised design!
Thank you for your support. Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
GoChain will be at the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam on June 27-28!
Stop by the booth to get some awesome GoChain merch!
more info: https://medium.com/@gochaingo/gochain-will-be-attending-blockchain-expo-europe-in-amsterdam-3f1bbf2856d6
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Gochain is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for real time prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/gochain
Thanks so much for the support! Wink

Make sure you join GoChain's Telegram Group if you haven't already joined the discussion! Wink
I'm still unclear regarding wallet for GoChain. So if we set-up MEW with this different node, will we be able to transfer GOC to an ETHEREUM address? I find the project interesting but confused as to what exactly it means to be ETH compatible but a separate blockchain running under completely different block-formation protocols..... My main question is if I buy some GOC on KuCoin and want to transfer it off the exchange, can I send it to an ETH wallet address? Thanks!

Hello! The way address are generated results in the private/public key pair being the same on both chains, but since they are different chains you cannot send GO to an ETH address. Hope that this makes it clearer.
Pages:
Jump to: