Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gold and crypto. First in the World! GMT - GoldMine Token - page 2. (Read 1813 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Wow interesting project, having this crypto currency based price from the gold price.
I think that will give a stable price rate for the coin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
can you give more information about company and dev team. so you will have pre sale on 14-9?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Pretty assured investment overall.I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risks, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets. Compared to other precious metals used for investment, gold has the most effective safe haven and hedging properties across a number of countries.

TECHNOLOGY ADVANCES INVESTMENT gives you a cryptoasset (called GoldMine Token) whose value is based on Gold. This asset runs on a decentralised blockchain and provides the following benefits:

• It serves as a type of futures contract in there is a legal agreement to buy or sell the gold at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future

• You can hedge cryptotrading risks.

If you invest in gold, you'll find that GoldMine Tokens benefits you in the following ways:

• GMT helps you use your gold-backed investments as credible collateral..

• You'll be able to trade gold quickly and easily.

• You'll gain higher returns from your gold funds as bullion prices rise.

TECHNOLOGY ADVANCES INVESTMENT has 3 active large scale exploration licenses and 1 active gold mine (>1500 kg of gold above 35m level is confirmed by SGS laboratory) in Zambia.

Since 2013, we have invested heavily into exploration and geological research as well as obtaining licenses and local permits. We own a plot of 750km2 with a high percentage of gold and copper confirmed.

Overview

The Project offers crowdfunded investments in the GoldMine Token, which is implemented as a financial instrument on the blockchain platform and is backed by the industrial commodity (gold).

A general overview of the GoldMine Token Project is shown in Picture (https://goldmtoken.com).

Summary
Planned extraction capacity: 50-60 kg per month
Planned profit: 2 000 000 $ per month
The total number of tokens - 1 200 000 GMT
Price for 1 GoldMine Token (GMT) approx. 3,2$
1 ETH - 100 GMT

Pre-Sale discount – 50%
Pre-Sale CAP – 2 000 ETH
1 ETH – 200 GMT
Total number of tokens on Pre-Sale – 400 000 GMT
ICO CAP - 800 000 GMT
1 ETH - 100 GMT

After ICO all pre-sale participants will get 15% of Ether collected during ICO - and you still keep your tokens

Buy-back of GoldMine Token options will be made ten months after the end of the ICO in an amount equal to not less than $450000 per month. Investors will be also entitled to exchange GoldMine Tokens for the relevant physical amount of concentrate of gold (underlying asset) calculated on the basis of 12GMT = 1 gram of the gold.

5 % of ETH collected - will be used for team reward, bounty and general administrative purposes.

Investors will additionally be able to trade GoldMine Token options for the Company'sstock, if the Company is eligible for IPO.

Links:
https://t.me/gmtico
https://goldmtoken.com
Pages:
Jump to: