Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold - page 8. (Read 30305 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Why is so quiet here?
By the way, I would summon the campaign participants to again support the representative account of the project. In the past summon, we helped it to rank up to full member and now it is not too far to rank up to Senior member. Why do we not give it a helpful hand?

A very long lasting campaign should be supported enough. It's fair support from community and participants.

Looks like we are in very interesting moment right now for the GOLD token price. In my opinion soon we will see sharp spike or further correction, of course i count for the spike, keep accumulating GOLD tokens as much I can.
After all silent and boring movement, it would be enough accumulation for gold so a spike must come.

Wonder your thoughts? Will GOLD token hit another ATH this year?
I don't know about another ATH this year because we are very close to this year ending.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
... you implied about issue (error) on the Gold Marketplace a few days ago when we can not get an exchange rate if we choose ETH as an exchange method. Anyway, it is fixed now and the marketplace works smoothly today...

Thanks for the update, happy to hear that Marketplace is fully operational again.

I keep wondering if GOLD token price will keep moving up or we will see some correction first?

Why is so quiet here?

Looks like we are in very interesting moment right now for the GOLD token price. In my opinion soon we will see sharp spike or further correction, of course i count for the spike, keep accumulating GOLD tokens as much I can.

Wonder your thoughts? Will GOLD token hit another ATH this year?

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens so I haven't used Digital Gold Marketplace lately, but when I checked now indeed it looks like we can't use ETH network to buy or sell?

https://gold.storage/en/market
You can use it today as I checked a couple of minutes ago. I knew that you implied about issue (error) on the Gold Marketplace a few days ago when we can not get an exchange rate if we choose ETH as an exchange method. Anyway, it is fixed now and the marketplace works smoothly today.

I guess that it is a problem to detect price of ETH then use it for the exchange rate between GOLD token and ETH.
legendary
It would be a big advantage for users but with Ethereum network, basically we don't have it.

I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens so I haven't used Digital Gold Marketplace lately, but when I checked now indeed it looks like we can't use ETH network to buy or sell?

https://gold.storage/en/market
Conditions on financial markets are bad and GOLD token should be no brainer in such circumstances, I am sure many people will be blown away if they only know that they can invest in GOLD token that is pegged to real gold price. Frequently I talk with people and when i tell them about it literally everybody is interested and want to test it out.
This is a very good performance within recent chaotic months with so many terrible depegs. The Digital Gold token is strong against depeg because it is designed correctly at beginning. It is designed to be backed by real physical gold bars which are qualified and stored at secured and trusted vaults in Singapore.

It is transparently presented at Gold website and we can always check available gold bars in vaults at Bullion Stars website.

Of course what they like the most is that GOLD token can be purchased and sold fully anonymously!
It would be a big advantage for users but with Ethereum network, basically we don't have it.
legendary
...What do you think ?

Agree, long term GOLD token price will go UP in my opinion, but short term I don't know, maybe we will see some correction,
this is nothing unusual, and personally I think that it will go bit deeper before we will see another leg up.

Conditions on financial markets are bad and GOLD token should be no brainer in such circumstances, I am sure many people will be blown away if they only know that they can invest in GOLD token that is pegged to real gold price. Frequently I talk with people and when i tell them about it literally everybody is interested and want to test it out.

Of course what they like the most is that GOLD token can be purchased and sold fully anonymously!
we can always talk about GOLD token price, I stil wonder if it will keep moving up or first we will see some correction?
I expect to see a big green candle in next 6 to 7 hours, after gold has a closed candle above $1750 today.

Gold has been controlled at low prices too long and it is enough for it to break out. The break out if happens, will cause a very big fomo on gold enthusiasts. That is good for them (physical gold holders) and of course for digital Gold token holders like us too.

What do you think ?
legendary
I just want to say 🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃

same for you mate!

DIGITAL GOLD T-shirt looks great on you, wish you luck in BTC pumpkin contest

i keep coming back just to bump this thread as my answer is the last one from a very long time

waited for other signature campaign participants to make some noise too, common people let's raid this thread!

make some noise, let's help Digital Gold team to market GOLD token properly on this forum

we can always talk about GOLD token price, I stil wonder if it will keep moving up or first we will see some correction?

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
I just want to say 🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃  to the Members and Team DIGITAL GOLD. This is our 4th Halloween on this forum and DIGITAL GOLD is still alive and well.
Thank you DIGITAL GOLD Team and Developers, good luck and the project continues to grow.

🎃 Happy Halloween 2022 🎃

Take a photo with the new work "Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest 2022"

Wearing the "DIGITAL GOLD T-shirt" in the bitcoin pumpkin contest, I am proud to be a part of DIGITAL GOLD.
legendary
It’s very beneficial for us to see ETH fees getting lowered because of the transition from PoW to PoS. I remember last time before the merge when I tried exchanging my GOLD to BTC or vice versa, the ETH fee was like more than $30 to transfer the GOLD ERC20 token...

I agree that ETH fees dropped significantly, but this is not because ETH switched to POS (Merge),

we have already discussed that topic here just a few comments back, you need to check it out

Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
It’s very beneficial for us to see ETH fees getting lowered because of the transition from PoW to PoS. I remember last time before the merge when I tried exchanging my GOLD to BTC or vice versa, the ETH fee was like more than $30 to transfer the GOLD ERC20 token.

It’s a good thing that GOLD is sticking to the Ethereum blockchain despite that there are cheaper blockchains such as BSC, Polygon, TRON, etc. The merge did changed the whole game to save us from exorbitant gas fees especially when using the GOLD marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2480
Hello, I have 1,096 gold, how could I change it?
where did you get so many GOLD TOKEN? did you buy it before?
or you buy when the smart contract is attacked. if you buy when the smart contract is attacked, then you have nothing to sell.
I also have 2,488 GOLD in the old smart contract, and we are now on the new smart contract.

Old Smart Contract: 0x0d16450D347c12C086d6C94c76c5Aaac35eA07E0

New Smart Contract: 0x851E13B3cdCaEc6FB3ae446dAd82E112ABaA827c

I think there is a misunderstanding, he didn't mean 1k tokens but 1.096 tokens. See Holders explorer.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x851e13b3cdcaec6fb3ae446dad82e112abaa827c#balances
legendary
We finished our marketplace update. You can do all your transactions now...

confirmed, works like a charm again, ETH transaction went smoothly as always

Gold token Marketplace officially open, thank you Digital Gold team
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
where did you get so many GOLD TOKEN? did you buy it before?
or you buy when the smart contract is attacked. if you buy when the smart contract is attacked, then you have nothing to sell.
I also have 2,488 GOLD in the old smart contract, and we are now on the new smart contract.

Old Smart Contract: 0x0d16450D347c12C086d6C94c76c5Aaac35eA07E0

New Smart Contract: 0x851E13B3cdCaEc6FB3ae446dAd82E112ABaA827c
copper member
Activity: 632
Merit: 178

Dear Wimex,

You can use our marketplace to change GOLD tokens. https://gold.storage/en/market

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage
Activity: 618
Merit: 140
copper member
We finished our marketplace update. You can do all your transactions now

Regards,
Activity: 251
Merit: 4

Yes. We are still working on our marketplace update.

Regards,

Sir when deposit and withdraw start?
legendary
Yes. We are still working on our marketplace update...

still "no rates" I hope the wait will be soon over

taking this as an occasion to talk about Marketplace layout, would be great to have some more advanced charts

... the gas fees are currently quite low, mostly below <10, but that doesn't have much to do with the merge but is rather due to the bear market, I think.

ETH price is going down, so also transaction costs are lower.

Of course market conditions also, especially good timing, I have seen many times gas lower then 5gwei lately

copper member
Dear GOLD users,

Right now we are updating our marketplace after the ETH POS merge. Please be patient and try no to do any trasfers before 18th of September. Thank you all for your support.

Regards,

Thanks for the information, unfortunately the marketplace still shows "no rates", hope it will be fixed soon.

^ eth fees are pretty low already, mostly < 20 gwei these days, in single digit often as well.

Exactly, the gas fees are currently quite low, mostly below <10, but that doesn't have much to do with the merge but is rather due to the bear market, I think.

Dear Buchi-88,

Yes. We are still working on our marketplace update.

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: