Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Golix Token | Golix is a pan-African cryptocurrency exchange - page 2. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
let's support this project so that the future of this project can run in accordance with the plan nya.dan can achieve its success with ease and maxim like what expected.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Golix is an african cryptocurrency exchange, but not only exchange this platform will give african people but all of people live in the african from anywhere. This platform must be fully supported
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is a good news, knowing that this coins has spread in several other countries.
Hopefully this will also spread in a wider area and through the whole world, so everyone able to utilize it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I see the support provided to the project, this certainly is very good for the progress of the project in the future. because at least with this support could make the team so much excited again to develop the project.
but I see not much support for this project and I hope the team can be more interesting again in promoting the projects so that the fore more and more support for this project.
Activity: 420
I see the support provided to the project, this certainly is very good for the progress of the project in the future. because at least with this support could make the team so much excited again to develop the project.
Activity: 31

tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the website site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 184
Zimbabwe is a country with the highest inflation in the world, they desperately need this kind of project. and the Golix token will be present in some other African countries
Activity: 420
a project that offers a very nice concept, hopefully the project will be managed very well by all the team involved in this project so that the project can run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the thread is already available in Indonesia. I'm sure this project will get plenty of support from participants and investors, and I will also learn more projects in Indonesia thread.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
a new project again hopefully his future will be able to compete with his other and will be able to achieve his success with ease and maximum. eager for the team and success for this project.
payMe - P2E
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good to see a bounty built by African professionals. I wish all the luck for your incoming campaigns.  Smiley
payMe - P2E
Hello Tkembo, I heard, that foreign traders have many problems with withdrawal on Golix Exchange and can not make a profit with trading.

Currently Golix only supports withdrawals to Zimbabwean bank accounts, however, due to a recent legal matter, no withdrawals are being processed as Golix do not have bank accounts.
So how people can be use this platform if it just support Zimbabwean bank. We all of need to transfer or deposit easy so this platform will be interesting for investors
Activity: 2
Activity: 2
Hello Tkembo, I heard, that foreign traders have many problems with withdrawal on Golix Exchange and can not make a profit with trading.

Currently Golix only supports withdrawals to Zimbabwean bank accounts, however, due to a recent legal matter, no withdrawals are being processed as Golix do not have bank accounts.
brand new
Activity: 0
When are you launching bounty campaign? How can I join it?
Activity: 872
Merit: 263
In every game there's always an opponent
Activity: 6
Oh great. Many thanks.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/golix-22385 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Pages:
Jump to: