Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoodPrice - service ordering platform - page 8. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 12:03:49 PM
When will yobit be listed? Will the token be only in the investment box or will it be free to bargain?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 09:10:12 PM
Being in what country you can use that system?
copper member
Activity: 42
February 27, 2019, 02:17:40 PM
what is GPS coin technology?

Our token is on ERC20, take a look at WP for more details
copper member
February 27, 2019, 02:06:33 PM

What date will the official launch of the service?

Q2 as far as I know

Yeah, that is right. Thank you for your interest in our project. We are thinking about doing this as early as possible, but there is still something to be done
February 27, 2019, 02:06:16 PM
Wow, I can see you have up-dated the topic....forsee the application soon release))
we have updated the design of the topic
what you like more?
good news, but the design in the article so that it's easy to understand is better than just a display design but it's hard to understand.
waiting for new update soon.
Can you describe your wishes in more detail? I will pass them on to my colleagues
what is GPS coin technology?
copper member
February 27, 2019, 02:02:14 PM
Wow, I can see you have up-dated the topic....forsee the application soon release))
we have updated the design of the topic
what you like more?
good news, but the design in the article so that it's easy to understand is better than just a display design but it's hard to understand.
waiting for new update soon.
Can you describe your wishes in more detail? I will pass them on to my colleagues
copper member
February 27, 2019, 02:00:40 PM
It would be great to have such a decentralized tool. Hope the interface will be comfortable.
Yes, UX is very important in this kind of services. If you manage to do everything as planned, it will be a huge project with a complex structure.
By the way, you can appreciate the convenience very soon in closed beta testing
Activity: 70
February 27, 2019, 01:57:34 PM
And if you forgot your password in your application, how then? What is the password recovery system?
Dual authorization and synchronization between devices reduce this probability to a minimum, do not worry  Wink
February 27, 2019, 01:56:02 PM
How much does it cost to post a work in your application? and where does the GPS go?
All detailed information will be only after the launch
Payment will hold on your account wallet in the app
Thank you for the clear answer
copper member
February 27, 2019, 01:46:25 PM
How much does it cost to post a work in your application? and where does the GPS go?
All detailed information will be only after the launch
Payment will hold on your account wallet in the app
copper member
February 27, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
When is the app expected to be released? necessary MetaMask?
It is near, official release date is going to be published very soon. Stay tuned
copper member
February 27, 2019, 01:22:58 PM
I really liked it thank you. When will the official start of the project take place?
I can not tell you exact date, but it will be Q2. Follow our news on media pages
copper member
February 27, 2019, 10:00:19 AM
Can I participate if I am from the USA? What other countries can also use your system?
Sorry, unfortunately, the sale of tokens is closed to US citizens, but you can use our service when the platform is ready for the US market  Wink
copper member
February 27, 2019, 09:55:20 AM
I saw this in Twitter:
up-date on the project: currently we are developing client wallet for the project, next step will be testing.

How can you comment it?
Yes, in the near future closed testing of the system will be performed, you can take part in it, leaving a request. follow the news
Thank you for the detailed answer  Wink
Always welcome, thank you for your interest in our project  Cool
February 27, 2019, 09:53:52 AM
Now, apart of jokes ....I can assume GPS is very low in circulating supply now that allows to keep the price, right?
You are right, that is our team strategy. Take a look at our financials in WP
I did look through WP, but did not find the info about this strategy
February 27, 2019, 09:53:24 AM
I saw this in Twitter:
up-date on the project: currently we are developing client wallet for the project, next step will be testing.

How can you comment it?
Yes, in the near future closed testing of the system will be performed, you can take part in it, leaving a request. follow the news
Thank you for the detailed answer  Wink
February 27, 2019, 09:50:47 AM
Hello to all!
Is bounty planned for this coin?
Yes, about 5% of all bounty tokens. But I did not see the details
copper member
February 27, 2019, 09:48:26 AM
I saw this in Twitter:

How can you comment it?
copper member
February 27, 2019, 09:46:47 AM
What are your next steps after receiving ICO funds and why do you need blockchain?
We are planning to launch the platform and expand to the CIS, and then further.
As for the blockchain, we use it to distribute pay for work and to control the objectivity of ratings - check the WP for details.
February 27, 2019, 09:42:38 AM
What is the cost of the token at the moment?
Well, just like WP says - 1GPS equal to 0,0001 ETH for the moment
Pages:
Jump to: