Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it! - page 9. (Read 93769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hmmm interesting, maybe some of you should try proxy searches if it is ISP related.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
I've been trying to get into gorilla.exchange for days and it keeps timing out, I've tried various devices at two different houses and none of them work.
The only common factor is the internet provider Sky, is there any chance that that's my problem?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Paul Angry cheak your PM,
already send lot of PM,how many you want me to PM you...
Where is My Teeth,i dint receipt.
username: emmnazady

Please take note paul,how long have to wait this shit!!!!!
done for you
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Paul Angry cheak your PM,
already send lot of PM,how many you want me to PM you...
Where is My Teeth,i dint receipt.
username: emmnazady

Please take note paul,how long have to wait this shit!!!!!
It's now day three that I've been unable to get into gorilla.exchange, so I'm in someone else's house on their computer and i still cant get in.
I can get the front page open but all the links time out.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

How do I contact gorilla.exchange admin.
send me a PM

I did yesterday, no reply
legendary
NodeMasters
It's now day three that I've been unable to get into gorilla.exchange, so I'm in someone else's house on their computer and i still cant get in.

send me a PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0

look at the bottom of the front page of the exchange Grin

Activity: 112
Forwarded all the recent requests. Paul should be up soon

Hello,

I alsso have order that cant cancel in gorila.exchange

user: ricky_petrovich

thank sir

Hello,

sory, you did see my?

user: ricky_petrovich

thank Paul
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
when i login to gorilla exchange it says Markets are disabled untill further notice
when i click on a market I just see a circle going round and round (something looks like loading for ever).
is that what I am supposed to see until everything is fixed?
legendary
NodeMasters
I am still waiting or my TEETH. 

user name : Leesminer

getting a bit frustrated
DONE sorry for the delays
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok ran a few searches but didn't find anything which adds up to autosplit with POS.
What does that mean exactly?

'Autosplit' is a normal function of a POS coin that is when a input is used to create a stake then under certain conditions it will split into two inputs or stay as one. It also depends on the coins specs sometimes it is better to send your coins to yourself in a couple of batches and with some coins it's best to send it to yourself in one large batch. Most of the time I send coins to myself in one large batch and the coin will 'auto split' it each time it stakes. Why a large batch? Because it will gain weight quicker and stake quicker so the compounding interest starts to take effect. With a bunch of small batches you may get more stakes only since you have more inputs but it will take longer to get that compounding interest rolling.

Correct. Time between stakes affects whether it splits or not
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Ok ran a few searches but didn't find anything which adds up to autosplit with POS.

'Autosplit' is a normal function of a POS coin that is when a input is used to create a stake then under certain conditions it will split into two inputs or stay as one. It also depends on the coins specs sometimes it is better to send your coins to yourself in a couple of batches and with some coins it's best to send it to yourself in one large batch. Most of the time I send coins to myself in one large batch and the coin will 'auto split' it each time it stakes. Why a large batch? Because it will gain weight quicker and stake quicker so the compounding interest starts to take effect. With a bunch of small batches you may get more stakes only since you have more inputs but it will take longer to get that compounding interest rolling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
any way to stake less than 10 days? i only have 116 dont want to send any to wallet unless staking would be proffitable.. how do you make multiple stakes?

I was just informed by iGotSpots that TEETH has the same autosplit feature as 10K did, hence making it stake multiple times in splits of the total amount staked.
Merit: 0
any way to stake less than 10 days? i only have 116 dont want to send any to wallet unless staking would be proffitable.. how do you make multiple stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
if some want to sell this that cheap it's understandable considering the long wait that some were less patient with than others.

with all the ditching devs and newb coins out there stealing peoples btc, to have a coin by someone who has stood by their coin mmxiv for well over a year and continues to be active. and all the efforts put in to try to make 10k and balls unique and better than the rest. when most other devs would have just said "experiment over" and started over with a new newb account and a new coin. Instead he found a way to bring us along and include us in his new venture. def an extremely clever way to grow respect and loyalty for the gorilla brand.

iGotSpots respected us enough to include us in his future, so I will show him the respect right back.

and on top of how good of a dev Spots is, he came up with a very unique low supply (should be) low inflation coin yet still allowing for big incentive to hold with the rare 2% chance at lucky blocks. Not too mention large portions will always be locked away staking which will mean smaller fear based dumps due to FUD, then by the time the coins are done staking hopefully the fud is long gone and the holder is happy they kept their coins instead of panic dumping (1 example of why the 10 day staking period has it's benefits)

I think with a bit of time TEETH will prove it'self to be a true "silver back" of the altcoin world (ya I had to make a gorilla pun)

I consider anything at .0025 or under to be a half price sale
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Sold, profit. Thankyou.
how many you get profit ? Smiley
i think you must hold some to sell in future
TEETH is unique and have more potencial to grow
iam still hold my TEETH waiting to 500ksat again like in Gorilla EX
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.