Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ➡️ GOSSIP Blockchain Project (GOSS) | MN+PoS | KYD Verified ⬅️ - page 2. (Read 30601 times)

copper member
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hey guys, yes we are alive. The last weeks we where sleeping and thinking. Now we have new energy and new ideas.  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
I'm happy to announce that from now on you can host your masternodes for free using https://nodes.blastxchange.net/
All you have to do is lock 10$ worth of BLAST coin for 3 months and you will have free hosting for that period. After the period ends you can withdraw your coins or you can extend you masternode for a new 3 months cycle
Also you dont need any linux knowledge to create a masternode. Just follow a few steps on the platform
For tutorial see https://www.blastxhub.net/nodes-blastxchange-net-how-to-host-your-nodes-cheap-and-easy/
copper member
Activity: 676
Merit: 1
Will do..
We didn’t just change the port. We changed the magic bytes.
8051 was chosen as Apple ditches a lot as like QuickTime and iTunes in next macOS.. so this is my personal „why apple why“ salute to Steve Jobs : ) Gott hab ihn selig..
copper member
hey guys.. afaik the original idea was a sort of social media platform ... in our roadmap we have a chat system.. it doesn't seem to far off..
We have merged (still swapping on Novaexchange) PEG coin because of the VPS hosting idea into TELOS... just as idea... what if we merge TELOS and Gossipcoin ? Maybe something for late 2nd half of 2019 ?

Hi Pascal, nice to hear from you. When you have concrete ideas you can contact me directly, e.g. via Telegram.
copper member
Telos now uses port 8051 with the wallet update to version 2.0

GOSSIP changed the port in the GOSSIP 2.0 update in March 2019. To use the tcp port 8051 is uncool, because it's used from Apple's iTunes streams. There are some rules in the internet for tcp ports. IANA can help... but now it's too late again...  Wink
Activity: 52
Telos now uses port 8051 with the wallet update to version 2.0
copper member
Activity: 676
hey guys.. afaik the original idea was a sort of social media platform ... in our roadmap we have a chat system.. it doesn't seem to far off..
We have merged (still swapping on Novaexchange) PEG coin because of the VPS hosting idea into TELOS... just as idea... what if we merge TELOS and Gossipcoin ? Maybe something for late 2nd half of 2019 ?

copper member
Groundbreaking or not...  Smiley In all cases it will be a nice overview of our project... we have done many many things, so we must not write story what for cool things we will do in future, because we did a lot of in the past. Of course, we have good ideas for the future, because our project is ongoing and alive.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Cant wait to see the groundbreaking new ideas in the coming whitepaper.

Special because we know the Goss team can create/code  great and unique features for their coin.
copper member
We have completed our last open task for this quarter: Our infrastructure monitoring. From now on all important services in the GOSSIP infrastructure will be monitored automatically and in case of an error an email will be sent.

After a short break we will start with the White Paper.
copper member
We are 100% on schedule with our road map. Now we are working on our infrastructure monitoring so that we can get an email from our GOSSIP infrastructure in case of an error and intervene without having to wait for users to tell us about difficulties.
copper member
Our gif banner on MNO is now active.

copper member
We had incorrect stats on our block explorer. Now all is correct and up-to date. https://explorer.gossipcoin.net
copper member
Today we closed the swap platform and we burned the last 383k VENOX coins.

copper member
Like I promised yesterday, today is our new website released! Take a look and enjoy it!

https://gossipcoin.net

copper member
Thanks my friend. We never asked and will never ask people to post here against coins aka a "bounty campaign". Our tour is hard from the underground, but so or nothing.  Wink
Activity: 173
Merit: 12

Hard working tech developers should be good enough for now , keep going , you are doing great. This is what makes coin special !

Short term price is not important.  The specials will pay off later.

The community can do the most for promotion , when many people  do a little job.

( i keep adds running on my website for GOSS , as a small contribution to the promotion )

copper member
During this week I will get ready the new website and a advertising banner for Masternodes.Online. After that I will setup a monitoring system for the GOSSIP infrastructure and after that start with the white paper. During this time our team members are working on the GOSSIP home server, on the next wallet update and on the web wallet.

I can see that you are continuously providing progress of your project. However, is there any marketing strategy that you are planning of to increase the value of your coin in exchanges? The buy order at crex for example is about 13 sat. Though you are more active than most of the coins listed there valued at less than 1 sat, yet, I believe you need to step up and be ahead of the game.

Thanks and I'm 100% your opinion. Our strategy is to bring a few things 100% done to have a standing and not only empty words with a "coming soon". I know that our volume is very very low... When we have our main tasks done, we will start with more advertising. I don't want to promote our project and things are done to 20%. Now I'm eating grass and work hard, after that the promo.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
During this week I will get ready the new website and a advertising banner for Masternodes.Online. After that I will setup a monitoring system for the GOSSIP infrastructure and after that start with the white paper. During this time our team members are working on the GOSSIP home server, on the next wallet update and on the web wallet.

I can see that you are continuously providing progress of your project. However, is there any marketing strategy that you are planning of to increase the value of your coin in exchanges? The buy order at crex for example is about 13 sat. Though you are more active than most of the coins listed there valued at less than 1 sat, yet, I believe you need to step up and be ahead of the game.
copper member
Please transfer your coins from the swap site to your own wallet. The swap site is no wallet to store coins! The site will be closed on 22th of June 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: