Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grafium [GRAF] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1136 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
this is amazing, very complete and concrete there is no shortage in the concept of Grafium, I want to study the Graphium and give news to my friends that this project will be in great demand in the future
Activity: 85
I wanna translate your ANN into Vietnamese if you need.
Activity: 58
I hope it turns a real project, people are already getting tired of investing in masternodes but if the developer can as well add some interesting features to the project it may be catchy to people to try out.
Activity: 11

Thanks for your response Dev. Before accepting applies for bounties (translations), participants should know what they will translate; 100 coin for each language is not fair enough with the ICO price = 1$ or may be less. Although, what do you want exactly to translate? Whitepaper or threads or channels...Huh I encourage you to put those details into the thread to avoid ambiguities and assure your community about how much you well manage the projects. I will apply when reading further details about the task needed.

Its only the bitcointalk ANN that needs translation.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
In the plans for short term, i see no mention about wallets to be developped for each platform (os,android,web,...) with the experiences show that it could be a little bit easy to provide an alpha version of it even for test. If there is any, please provide more details.
As i see you are just present in Discord, twitter, and bitcointalk with small community, i think you should consider creation of channels in major social media would be the first step in your Marketing strategy. If not, please explain your promotion strategy and how you aim to enlarge your community.
I would like to apply for french translation but there is no apply-form to submit. Please provide details about budget reserved for your bounty and the part reserved for each branch. As i would like to remind you that you can make better presentation of your thread by adding some other pictures.

Wallet is being released later this week. In terms of our promotional strategy we heavily focus on Discord, giving out GRAF per Discord invite, we also plan on enlarging our community trough other social media such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube.
Please contact me trough PM / Discord for translation, payouts will be immediately upon wallet release.

Thanks for your response Dev. Before accepting applies for bounties (translations), participants should know what they will translate; 100 coin for each language is not fair enough with the ICO price = 1$ or may be less. Although, what do you want exactly to translate? Whitepaper or threads or channels...Huh I encourage you to put those details into the thread to avoid ambiguities and assure your community about how much you well manage the projects. I will apply when reading further details about the task needed.
I see your invite bounty. Nice. $1 per invite? Do you mean $1 worth of your coin? What's going to be the price / coin.

Yes, its gonna be 1$ worth of the coin and monthly payment, our discord server receives the invites automatically .
The price per GRAF coin at the pre sale will be ( at the current market rates ) 0.1$ per GRAF , 10000 GRAF is needed for a masternode, which is priced at 1000$ or 0.15 BTC / 2 ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I see your invite bounty. Nice. $1 per invite? Do you mean $1 worth of your coin? What's going to be the price / coin.
In the plans for short term, i see no mention about wallets to be developped for each platform (os,android,web,...) with the experiences show that it could be a little bit easy to provide an alpha version of it even for test. If there is any, please provide more details.
As i see you are just present in Discord, twitter, and bitcointalk with small community, i think you should consider creation of channels in major social media would be the first step in your Marketing strategy. If not, please explain your promotion strategy and how you aim to enlarge your community.
I would like to apply for french translation but there is no apply-form to submit. Please provide details about budget reserved for your bounty and the part reserved for each branch. As i would like to remind you that you can make better presentation of your thread by adding some other pictures.

Wallet is being released later this week. In terms of our promotional strategy we heavily focus on Discord, giving out GRAF per Discord invite, we also plan on enlarging our community trough other social media such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube.
Please contact me trough PM / Discord for translation, payouts will be immediately upon wallet release.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It looks like project Grafium going could reach its peak in the future because of platforms in critical limits stretcher about privacy speed

Thx alot, please contact me trough PM / Discord for payment, wallet release is later this week and you will get paid immediately upon wallet release
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
what is your best difference from other cryptocurrency, which created last half year?
and how exactly you want create big community, only on social network?

We are aiming to provide Masternodes and involve the community in the future of the coin.
Fund priorities are exchanges and marketing, but the community will have the option to vote on what to do with pre sale funds.

Just the same crap from MN coins. Selling it thru discord. Buyers of MN should do their own due diligence. Nothing much to see here.
Activity: 357
Easypool.win will support this coin.
what is your best difference from other cryptocurrency, which created last half year?

We are aiming to provide Masternodes and involve the community in the future of the coin.
Fund priorities are exchanges and marketing, but the community will have the option to vote on what to do with pre sale funds.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Activity: 358
Activity: 9
Seems interesting, will watch.
Activity: 9
romanian translation reserved
Activity: 141
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 390
Pages: