Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grim Coin - UPDATED!!! MasterNodes, re-enabled PoW - page 31. (Read 48874 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Received airdrop

thx dev  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would like to eat the coin. Its name sounds very tasty, delicious. By the way, I gonna follow your project, developers. Thank you for the annoucement. Good luck!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Received airdrop.
Thank you. Cheesy
Activity: 8
Wow, this is a small airdrop, I missed the first two rounds, when is the third round start?I hope I can't miss it again.

It went faster than we had predicted...small I wouldn't say considering we went well over 2x what we planned on doing initially.  However, we do plan to make sure the 3rd round last longer, to insure more people have an opportunity to participate.  It should begin in the next 2-3 days.

Hello, I am new to BitCoin talk(this is my very first post).
Assuming it would be better to put priority on those who did not get 1st/2nd round rewards, if you want to spread GRIM over wider people.
At same time, those of whom already got reward in 1st/2nd round might not like it though.
Maybe it would be good to consider some kind of differenciation between 1st/2nd winners and others.

BTW, i am not sure how to modify those pages but I can provide Japanese translation, if you are interested in.
However, JP people may not like it since PoW is ending now and no chance to get involved.
EXCHANGES market info is needed for sure.

Thanks
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
Wow, this is a small airdrop, I missed the first two rounds, when is the third round start?I hope I can't miss it again.

It went faster than we had predicted...small I wouldn't say considering we went well over 2x what we planned on doing initially.  However, we do plan to make sure the 3rd round last longer, to insure more people have an opportunity to participate.  It should begin in the next 2-3 days.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i use NVIDIA so this ago not for me Sad
Activity: 145
round 2 happen on evening  so sadly i  missed round 2

We were discussing this earlier.  We will try to make sure the next one last through an entire day, more inclusive for all time zones!  We apologize for that, we received a much larger response than expected and ended up more than doubling our initial goal for the Airdrop to extend it as far as we could.  We'll do better next time!
Activity: 140
Ever have 3 round I would love to join.Wish you success with your coin

Activity: 56
It's very tasty, delicious coin. Thank you dev, PM sent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
For those having problems syncing...

Go into your appdata/roaming directory (usually located under Windows/users/(your user)/appdata/roaming-for windows users)
Create a new Text file in the Grim folder
Paste this addnode=198.199.113.75
SaveAs Grim.conf (make sure it's saved as .conf, not .txt)

Restart wallet.
works well on me windows 7 32 bit
thanks ...
still waiting for the 3rd round ... when it will be ?
today tomorrow another week or month ?
hint please lol

Should be 2-3 days for the 3rd round at the most, possibly tomorrow...can't promise, I mean, we have to keep you all watching our thread, right? Cheesy  We are trying not to have people dumping when it hits the exchanges, but want to be generous with out airdops.

As for the Exchange(s), we are hoping to have our first listing withing a day or possibly 2...will keep everyone updated!
thanks ... i promise i wont dump ...
btw if you needs me to promote this thread ... just lemme know ... i will share it thru my social media
stop complaining !!!

Go into your appdata/roaming directory (usually located under Windows/users/(your user)/appdata/roaming-for windows users)

Restart wallet.
thanks ...
hint please lol

Should be 2-3 days for the 3rd round at the most, possibly tomorrow...can't promise, I mean, we have to keep you all watching our thread, right? Cheesy  We are trying not to have people dumping when it hits the exchanges, but want to be generous with out airdops.

As for the Exchange(s), we are hoping to have our first listing withing a day or possibly 2...will keep everyone updated!
thanks ... i promise i wont dump ...
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
dev tnx for airdrop
Activity: 357
round 2 happen on evening  so sadly i  missed round 2

Restart wallet.
thanks ...
hint please lol

stop complaining !!!

Restart wallet.
thanks ...
hint please lol
Activity: 28
When Grim is listed on exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
this is actually a project like what? why no rules like bounty the other?
stop complaining !!!
waiting for the 3rd round
Activity: 214
i am joined bounty
 my twiter : @masteojatim
 my wallet :GU946NzJYxKyA4YFUdSrSyaTruyGjsf7yb
 thanks
Pages:
Jump to: