Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 27. (Read 153725 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Will it be possible to use GRWI coins on your official website to buy the stuff that is for sale there?

100% yes. The framework is in place, we are just waiting for liquidity to rise on the markets.
Cool, good to know! Thanks
Activity: 164
Merit: 104
Will it be possible to use GRWI coins on your official website to buy the stuff that is for sale there?

100% yes. The framework is in place, we are just waiting for liquidity to rise on the markets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Yes, I have backup wallet.dat, but it don't work. I have tried. I already write to support, that I want to ask them change my growers address for bounty twitter, because of crashing windows. But they sad, that can't do this because they don't know how to check if it's really me Smiley I am in the second group, who will get bounty coins (#12 in the spreadsheet), so if they send this coins to that address I have only one chance to get them, it's try to restore mu crashing wallet
So I have wallet.dat, but when I put it in system32->users....->AppData->Roaming->Growers and start, wallet go crash.
I just ask for 2 things
1. If it's possible, to change my wallet address in bounty spreadsheet right now. Old - GMDmX1oxbs4vQAt7cqyy7heMtHepsSRzZe, NEW - GMSEDbTrFEk9TwfbhTVt142hTc4yyZfHr8
2. If not, help, how to restore wallet with wallet.dat.

1. No, its not possible to change because as they said.... your ownership of the old address cant be verified
2. Did you try removing all folders from the file directory first? If so, Copy and paste your wallet.dat file to your desktop and delete the GRWI wallet from your computer entirely. Re-install the wallet and place the wallet.dat file into the directory. See if that works.
No it's not work. Here is 2 pages
1. That I see when I put my old wallet
2. My prove, that https://twitter.com/Dilerium - is my account.
http://dropmefiles.com/lCyzq
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Yes, I have backup wallet.dat, but it don't work. I have tried. I already write to support, that I want to ask them change my growers address for bounty twitter, because of crashing windows. But they sad, that can't do this because they don't know how to check if it's really me Smiley I am in the second group, who will get bounty coins (#12 in the spreadsheet), so if they send this coins to that address I have only one chance to get them, it's try to restore mu crashing wallet
So I have wallet.dat, but when I put it in system32->users....->AppData->Roaming->Growers and start, wallet go crash.
I just ask for 2 things
1. If it's possible, to change my wallet address in bounty spreadsheet right now. Old - GMDmX1oxbs4vQAt7cqyy7heMtHepsSRzZe, NEW - GMSEDbTrFEk9TwfbhTVt142hTc4yyZfHr8

1. No, its not possible to change because as they said.... your ownership of the old address cant be verified
2. Did you try removing all folders from the file directory first? If so, Copy and paste your wallet.dat file to your desktop and delete the GRWI wallet from your computer entirely. Re-install the wallet and place the wallet.dat file into the directory. See if that works.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
I just ask for 2 things

delete all in the roaming folder and copy the wallet.dat in the folder. it can be possible that there is a error because of the crash. it helped me with some other coins Wink
I just ask for 2 things
legendary
Support, can someone give instruction for restoring growers wallet?

What happened?

Did you back up the wallet.dat file?
Support, can someone give instruction for restoring growers wallet?
legendary
Cryptopia will be freezing our market temporarily starting in about 1 hour to verify all coins have been sold and the PCA is then written into the history books. After all security checks are in place, markets will resume trading. This process should not take longer than 48 hours. This is expected to take place between UTC 20:00 Friday, August 25 to UTC 20:00 Sunday, August 27. Freezing will not affect withdraws, transfers, or deposits.

During this time, we strongly encourage all investors to bring their coins into their Win / Mac / or Linux wallets in order to acquire stake. Growers International is specifically designed to benefit investors with our unique DPOS rewards system.

We have some big news and announcement coming early next week, we are "growing" fast!

When will this news and announcement be?

Thx

Coming soon, patience is key Smiley

PS: DPOS stake reward will be increasing again to .4 GRWI per block in a couple hundred blocks.

http://growersintl.com/dpos/
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Cryptopia will be freezing our market temporarily starting in about 1 hour to verify all coins have been sold and the PCA is then written into the history books. After all security checks are in place, markets will resume trading. This process should not take longer than 48 hours. This is expected to take place between UTC 20:00 Friday, August 25 to UTC 20:00 Sunday, August 27. Freezing will not affect withdraws, transfers, or deposits.

During this time, we strongly encourage all investors to bring their coins into their Win / Mac / or Linux wallets in order to acquire stake. Growers International is specifically designed to benefit investors with our unique DPOS rewards system.

We have some big news and announcement coming early next week, we are "growing" fast!

When will this news and announcement be?

Thx
legendary

Good things take time haha Now that the market is active again the information will percolate back to coinmarketcap soon.
yeah Wink

can i ask what bitcointalk accounts support/help in developing/marketing this coin?

I am responsible for managing this thread for the team but there are a couple team members that are active here.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Awesome start! Bought a bit more than usual for an ICO. They didn't convince me at 100%, a bit on the defensive ey.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Good things take time haha Now that the market is active again the information will percolate back to coinmarketcap soon.
yeah Wink

can i ask what bitcointalk accounts support/help in developing/marketing this coin?
legendary

Activity: 164
Merit: 104
It's 8:10pm UTC and still not tradeable on Cryptopia?

We are getting in contact with Cryptopia now, markets will be open very soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's 8:10pm UTC and still not tradeable on Cryptopia?
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Pages:
Jump to: