Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 35. (Read 153725 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
How do stake my coins?

How to stake:

Withdraw coins from Cryptopia to your desktop wallet

Leave your wallet open and unlocked for 8 hours for coins to mature

Continue leaving your wallet open to stake.

Your wallet must remain open in order to earn staking reward. Essentially staking is your reward for supporting the GRWI blockchain network and thats why your wallet has to be open.

Make sure its unlocked "for staking only"!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
How do stake my coins?

How to stake:

Withdraw coins from Cryptopia to your desktop wallet

Leave your wallet open and unlocked for 8 hours for coins to mature

Continue leaving your wallet open to stake.

Your wallet must remain open in order to earn staking reward. Essentially staking is your reward for supporting the GRWI blockchain network and thats why your wallet has to be open.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 164
Merit: 104

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Growers International, a blockchain platform for the legal cannabis industry has officially launched its token sale. The token sale is listed as $GRWI on the Cryptocurrency exchange website Cryptopia.

$GRWI is the world's first fully decentralized Seed-to-Sale and Strain Chain platform for legal cannabis growers and related businesses. Aimed at revolutionizing the cryptocurrency markets, $GRWI adds smart contracts with blockchain technology for growers, investors and businesses to democratize their access. Through a more transparent system, $GRWI launches new strain chain registration system  that will allow the industry to verify new strains and an e-commerce platform for growers to purchase supplies at wholesale cost...

Read the full article by clicking the link below!

We appreciate all of the recent attention from the Asian based communities. We understand that language can be a barrier and we will have translations for Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and many other languages soon. We also understand that there is an issue of trust between the Asian markets and Cryptopia exchange. Personally, we feel Cryptopia has been a great choice for hosting our PCA and have heard many views regarding self hosting and other types of distribution. We are currently in talks with crypto exchanges in the Eastern Hemisphere and are entertaining new ideas and concepts to get their markets involved with $GRWI.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Over 40 BTC/200,000 coins have been sold.

We hope this number will increase in the next day

Growers International: An Introduction.

Nicely produced!  Looks very professional.  Is this going to be a series of videos?
legendary
Over 40 BTC/200,000 coins have been sold.

Growers International: An Introduction.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

$GRWI is the world’s first fully decentralized Seed 2 Sale and Strain Chain platform for legal Growers and businesses in the cannabis industry. Their mission is to make the innovative crypto currency markets, smart grow contracts and the blockchain technology available for legal growers, investors and businesses to democratize access, provide a transparent system for new strain registration and provide an ecommerce platform for growers to purchase supplies at cost....

Another good article from the team, picking up more each day from Cryptopia and with the staking i'm stacking Smiley

$GRWI is the world’s first fully decentralized Seed 2 Sale and Strain Chain platform for legal Growers and businesses in the cannabis industry. Their mission is to make the innovative crypto currency markets, smart grow contracts and the blockchain technology available for legal growers, investors and businesses to democratize access, provide a transparent system for new strain registration and provide an ecommerce platform for growers to purchase supplies at cost....

Awesome news!  Glad to see GRWI is getting some good press lately.  Can't wait to see where this goes!

good news . I share twitter  Grin

TWITTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Our bounty campaigns have started! Check out the link below if you are interested in earning some $GRWI through twitter.

Go directly to the Twitter Bounty Campaign thread here:

How can I see the bounty people list?

Please post bounty related questions on the bounty thread. Thank you!

TWITTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Our bounty campaigns have started! Check out the link below if you are interested in earning some $GRWI through twitter.

How can I see the bounty people list?
legendary

Since they didnt link directly to the coin page I went ahead and posted the link in the comments section haha

TWITTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

been getting heaps of stakes, on average of 1 every ten minutes. this is awesome, I love printing $. I'm very excited to see where this goes after PCA is over!

I am pretty sure it's going only one place.....

Activity: 65
been getting heaps of stakes, on average of 1 every ten minutes. this is awesome, I love printing $. I'm very excited to see where this goes after PCA is over!
Pages:
Jump to: