Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 48. (Read 153725 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
With the launch only weeks away, the team is getting more anxious to show the world what we've been working so hard for. Details will be revealed and questions will be answered next month. Thank you for your patience and your interest.

-Dave
The amount of time spent getting ready for your launch is kinda reassuring. Most pump & dump shitcoins just set up and take off. I mean it's almost been 2 months since your pre Ann. I'm getting antsy for the launch. Already got you guys on Instagram n Twitter. Shit is looking good guys.
Yes. This is the real deal my friend. Thank you for being patient,and most of all, thank you for your support.
Activity: 31
With the launch only weeks away, the team is getting more anxious to show the world what we've been working so hard for. Details will be revealed and questions will be answered next month. Thank you for your patience and your interest.

-Dave
The amount of time spent getting ready for your launch is kinda reassuring. Most pump & dump shitcoins just set up and take off. I mean it's almost been 2 months since your pre Ann. I'm getting antsy for the launch. Already got you guys on Instagram n Twitter. Shit is looking good guys.

-Dave
Activity: 164
Merit: 104
We are changing our ticker from $GROW to $GRW so that we are not confused with other coins.
Activity: 1
Hi

When will coin specs be announced and more details?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

nice to knew that the ICO will be at Yobit, easy to participate without the needs for anything like signed message etc...
i will wait for the ICO and will surely participate.
goodluck.

agreed.   I like Yobit because they try to keep crypto anonymous like it should be.  Can't wait!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Are coin specs announced?
Most specs will be announced at the time of ICO. Some other specifics are still being worked out.

when open ico dev
and open bounty or not, iam not found about bounty this thread, if open bounty you need promotion
the best promotion use signature campaign
ICO in July. Still in discussion with team about bounty/faucet/signature campaign. Yes it's good promotion, but may not need it. Our product promotes itself, and the coin will carry it's own weight.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Most specs will be announced at the time of ICO. Some other specifics are still being worked out.

when open ico dev
and open bounty or not, iam not found about bounty this thread, if open bounty you need promotion
the best promotion use signature campaign
Activity: 58
Counting down the days until ICO launch. Time is flying by and it will be here before we know it. In the meantime https://growersintl.slack.com/shared_invite/MTg0MDk5MDA0MTMyLTE0OTQ5Mjc3OTEtYTRhNzg5NTkwOA

Join our conversation on SLACK
Interesting and a very good sign that you are addressing this now. Too many times do people have a great idea and just run with it without thinking the whole thing through. Something like this could have brought the whole project to its knees after the launch already happened if you guys didnt do that background research first.

I look forward to participating. Although, maybe I missed it, do you know what the ICO price is going to be set at per coin yet?

Also, will the statement in your thread title "Grow your investment" cause a problem?

Agreed.  I think legal ramifications is an often overlooked part of crypto in general.  I'm glad the dev is doing the research necesary to make sure the launch is both successful AND legally sound.  The last thing anyone wants to get caught up in is legal matters when it comes to cannabis and money.  Hats off to the dev for making sure our investments are secure and fully legal!
Activity: 31
Hello, I just recently joined the forums for information on mining. The Cannabis crypto currency has caught my eye as an investor. I've been watching POTCOIN and DOPECOIN, but I'd like to get in on something from the beginning.

I totally agree with you there. That's a pretty good viewpoint. The other cannabis related coins seem to be doing okay, except I hear POTCOIN is going down. I really hope that none of these are shit coins. Can't be messing with the cannabis community like that.
Activity: 3
Hello, I just recently joined the forums for information on mining. The Cannabis crypto currency has caught my eye as an investor. I've been watching POTCOIN and DOPECOIN, but I'd like to get in on something from the beginning.
Activity: 4
Hi, just came to said hello, i am still watching this coin and keep interesting!
By the way, when is the ico releasing?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7d/27/7b/7d277b27b07f4e6de13a8a1eecd18b7b.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: