Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 7. (Read 153694 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
This is another platform created for bringing cannabis business over the block chain. I think its a great initiative as medical and recreational use of cannabis is now legally allowed in many countries.
Do you have any policies in your platform to make sure that only legal business of cannabis is being carried out?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What is the GRWI Token for?  What are the usecases?
Activity: 31
Quick update for you guys...

The revised 2018 roadmap and the revised 2018 whitepaper are just about completed and ready to be released. There are also a couple peripheral things coming down the pipeline as well. More info coming soon.

I copied following from first post of this thread. This is what Growers International will provide, i guess.

seed to sale
strain chain
grow contracts
can Dr Charles please tell in few words what these concepts are?
Activity: 53
What's up everybody! I'm Dave (Dave's not here), the new marketing director for this project. Stay tuned and pay close attention as this Phenomenon GROWS and GROWS and GROWS!!!

-Dave, Growers Intl.

can you please share whitepaper of the project?
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
By reading the white paper, I need time to learn more about the project, so that we can know how to operate the most reasonable.
Activity: 5

The revised 2018 roadmap and the revised 2018 whitepaper are just about completed and ready to be released. There are also a couple peripheral things coming down the pipeline as well. More info coming soon.

Go! Go! Go! #GRWI #WEED M.Y.M.P.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

legendary
still hodling and Staking! Is there an updated roadmap for 2018?

The roadmap and white paper are being updated as I type this.

give me more information about this ANN, I'm looking forward from you  Kiss Kiss Kiss

More information coming soon Smiley
Activity: 60
give me more information about this ANN, I'm looking forward from you  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
still hodling and Staking! Is there an updated roadmap for 2018?
legendary
Good morning folks... we have some more updates coming down the pipeline soon for you.
legendary
Alright guys... I reached out to Cheddur to see if we can get GRWI added to their new app. It would be great if a couple of you could reach out to them as well and help push it forward. It would just provide additional exposure for GRWI.

https://www.cheddur.com/
Activity: 34
Nice GRWI i am happy for 2018
legendary
is there a fixed date when you swap to erc20? how long will be the period i can swap my coin? Do you do it with an exchange? thanks in advance for you answer.

We are currently in the beta testing phase using the rinkby ether testnet in order to make sure all website/growers suite/eStakes/etc tools function properly but we have not announced firm details for the swap yet. Over the next few weeks we will be releasing more of that information as it is confirmed and I will answer all of your questions as we move forward.
Activity: 50
is there a fixed date when you swap to erc20? how long will be the period i can swap my coin? Do you do it with an exchange? thanks in advance for you answer.
legendary
New website is live at http://www.grwi.io

Go check it out... we are adding functionality continuously. New whitepaper and roadmap will be coming out shortly. We are still seeking some additional beta testers for our internal wallet/exchange as well.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
so when we go to erc20 the 5% per year stop and we get a max supply 1:1 from to supply we have at that time?

Hey PowerHemp, this initial release was intentionally left kind of skinny but in short, the 5% apr PoS structure will be going away and you will get 1:1 exchange to ERC20 token but if you notice the second line item "eStakes"... thats where I would focus Smiley

We will have some more details coming out soon but the eStakes system is something we are designing to reward GRWI holders and users but it is different from a traditional staking architecture. I think everyone will be pleased with what we came up with

ok thanks. i will wait and see Smiley
legendary
Plus.... please let me know if anyone is interested in being a beta tester for our new platform. We will be needing a couple betas to help our team out.
legendary
so when we go to erc20 the 5% per year stop and we get a max supply 1:1 from to supply we have at that time?

Hey PowerHemp, this initial release was intentionally left kind of skinny but in short, the 5% apr PoS structure will be going away and you will get 1:1 exchange to ERC20 token but if you notice the second line item "eStakes"... thats where I would focus Smiley

We will have some more details coming out soon but the eStakes system is something we are designing to reward GRWI holders and users but it is different from a traditional staking architecture. I think everyone will be pleased with what we came up with
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Pages:
Jump to: