Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growthcoin - GRW | PoW/PoS - 100% annual interest! | Updated version - page 10. (Read 41296 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 251
need to have your wallet open (unencrypted)
you can enter password in the console
walletpassphrase [mintonly]

discussed here for PPC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1725936

not sure of the exact rules but my I opened my wallet last night after it had been closed for a week and it played catchup for a couple of hours
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I haven't received a single interest payment yet and I've had coins in my wallet since Aug 6.

I encrypted my wallet and I now see a msg that says "Minting Suspended Due to Locked Wallet". Do you have to have an unencrypted wallet in order to receive interest payments? I don't see any way to unlock the wallet or remove encryption.

How do you earn interest? Do you just mine in a pool and keep your payouts in your wallet and that is it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I haven't received a single interest payment yet and I've had coins in my wallet since Aug 6.

I encrypted my wallet and I now see a msg that says "Minting Suspended Due to Locked Wallet". Do you have to have an unencrypted wallet in order to receive interest payments? I don't see any way to unlock the wallet or remove encryption.
GRW recent downline notice
Announcement Source: BTCLTC.COM Author: BTCLTC.COM Date:
GRW, credit growth is extremely unstable due wallet client, resulting platform requires repeated re-starting, and some recharge can not arrive, we decided on August 20 platform downline grw related transactions, cash withdrawal limit is now canceled grw Please bring grw currency users , Aug. 20 before the full withdrawal grw, not expired will be deleted grw wallet liquidation.

This notice appears on BTC?LTC exchange (translated by google)

I think they are taking GRW off the exchange ?

So only coinex now ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Looks like interest just started on the GRW got 20.GRW in Stake right now about .50 GRW in interest payment.

Hope there is no other problems with Coin.

Can anyone else confirm PoS working for them.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
How was interest implemented into the code?  Interesting.
Well at least the PoS is working, my wallet is refilling annoyingly often .lol
Activity: 140

Let's look at just the past 30m... there were over 1 BTC worth of buy orders at .035-.036/1000. At a rate of 0.025 BTC per LTC, that would put 2000 GWC (0.070-0.072 BTC) at 2.8-3 LTC. Or people could hold out a little longer and get more than that. I'm not sure how 180%-200% more is somehow "slightly more" but if that's seriously how you view things, send me $2800 and I'll return $1000. Look at it as being a nice gesture, considering $2800 is only "slightly more" than $1000...

That or maybe you need help with math. Might I suggest using a calculator next time? I have the feeling you've been losing a LOT of money due to your failed mathematics.

Which exchange are you looking at, maybe there's a third exchange carrying GRW that I haven't been seeing. I don't see either exchange with that kind of volume.

https://btcltc.com/home/index/grw_btc <-- Less than 1 BTC in the last 24 hours, those were all buys off a single sell order at 0.000035 (which is the price you are quoting above). The highest buy order is 0.000020.

https://coinex.pw/ <-- Here the price may be a little higher, but at 509 GRW in the last 24 hours you won't end up selling much. EDIT: That 509 in the last 24 hours isn't right, it says that the last trades were 4 days ago.

It is perfectly fine if people want to hold their coins, but right now it is disingenuous to suggest that anyone could sell $2800 worth of GRW at 0.000035.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Selling 5800 GRW for 7.5 ltc.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
If anyone is looking to offload some of their GRW, I'm looking to buy at 2,000 GRW per 1 LTC. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Even on the cheapest exchange right now, people could get more than 4x that off the buy orders alone (sell orders significantly more).

Yeahhh, have you looked at the exchanges?

On one exchange there is exactly 0.0 BTC of buy orders and on the other the highest buy order is for less than 4 GRW and at a price of 0.000035 BTC/GRW, which is only slightly better than my offer.

So yes, they should feel free to explore those options first. I'm just looking for some coins if people are looking to sell them.

There are 1.8+ million coins in circulation, there are ~180,000 new coins each day, and you can currently mine 2,500 GRW per day at 1MH/s. I'm offering you 1.25 LTC for that, which is more than you would get mining LTC.

Let's look at just the past 30m... there were over 1 BTC worth of buy orders at .035-.036/1000. At a rate of 0.025 BTC per LTC, that would put 2000 GWC (0.070-0.072 BTC) at 2.8-3 LTC. Or people could hold out a little longer and get more than that. I'm not sure how 180%-200% more is somehow "slightly more" but if that's seriously how you view things, send me $2800 and I'll return $1000. Look at it as being a nice gesture, considering $2800 is only "slightly more" than $1000...

That or maybe you need help with math. Might I suggest using a calculator next time? I have the feeling you've been losing a LOT of money due to your failed mathematics.
If anyone is looking to offload some of their GRW, I'm looking to buy at 2,000 GRW per 1 LTC. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Even on the cheapest exchange right now, people could get more than 4x that off the buy orders alone (sell orders significantly more).

Yeahhh, have you looked at the exchanges?

On one exchange there is exactly 0.0 BTC of buy orders and on the other the highest buy order is for less than 4 GRW and at a price of 0.000035 BTC/GRW, which is only slightly better than my offer.

So yes, they should feel free to explore those options first. I'm just looking for some coins if people are looking to sell them.

There are 1.8+ million coins in circulation, there are ~180,000 new coins each day, and you can currently mine 2,500 GRW per day at 1MH/s. I'm offering you 1.25 LTC for that, which is more than you would get mining LTC.
legendary
Could someone take over this coin? Because the dev doesnt seem interested... I wonder why release a coin if you gonna be dumbass and walk away..

Easy: mine at low difficulty, sell fast while the price is high, take the cash and move on with life. It's happening way too often.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Could someone take over this coin? Because the dev doesnt seem interested... I wonder why release a coin if you gonna be dumbass and walk away..
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
what the hell is going on with this coin?  Is the source code not updated to the proper version or something?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
any news about exchange (cryptsy and etc.)?

Creator's activity:

Date Registered:   August 02, 2013, 03:10:11 AM
Last Active:   August 06, 2013, 10:50:50 AM

I've already left the coin and many others have as well.

No biggie this and philostoned can both hide out for a bit and get some new devs later on

The problem is this coin brought nothing new to the table. It had a decent website and such, but I was in the hopes that the developer had plans for it. No coin will go anywhere without a community backing, and that starts with a dev who actually cares.

I think it does add something new.. a hyperinflationary POS coin... there is some value in that to at least see what happens.

Really no need for a developer per say, look at the old coins that have been resurrected, people who mined those for year+ did very very well.

that said we need the hash on this to drop to about 1/10 - 1/100 of where it is now  Grin
legendary

Creator's activity:

No biggie this and philostoned can both hide out for a bit and get some new devs later on

The problem is this coin brought nothing new to the table. It had a decent website and such, but I was in the hopes that the developer had plans for it. No coin will go anywhere without a community backing, and that starts with a dev who actually cares.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

Creator's activity:

Pages:
Jump to: