Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GSAVE NEW Coin Fair Launch - page 3. (Read 20943 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
December 26, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

AIRDROP!!!

We will be giving 1000 GSAVE to be divided among all  people who post their addresses in the #airdrop channel at https://discord.gg/c48UDRX from 1:45 AM CST till 2:15 AM CST on 12.26.2017!!!
Just post your GSAVE address.  One to a customer!!!  Open to everyone.  Payments will be processed after airdrop is over!

MAKE SURE YOUR WALLET
IS VERSION IS V 2.1.0.0

Cheers,

The GSAVE Development Team

December 26, 2017, 03:52:18 AM
Hopefully with the donations given to the community team, the stability of the price and the integrity of community members can be well preserved, and avoid those who only care about the airdrop bonus after it disappears.
Had there been a webminer, I would love to join Smiley

We will strive to enrich the community with these funds.
December 26, 2017, 03:50:46 AM
Excited to see what comes next.  Newest addition to my little multialgo crypto alt family I've started.  Lol.  Keep up the awesome work and good luck.   😀

Me too!  This adventure should be good for all! 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
Hopefully with the donations given to the community team, the stability of the price and the integrity of community members can be well preserved, and avoid those who only care about the airdrop bonus after it disappears.

good luck
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 04:08:11 AM
I am pleased to announce that the GSAVE community at large has asked for 50k GSAVE be taken from the SWAP wallet and placed into the PROMOTIONS wallet.  Additionally, the PROMOTIONS wallet will not be burned with the other wallets.  They wish the coins to be used by the development team to enhance and broaden the GSAVE community.  The development team has agreed to take this on and are pleased to do so. 

I definetely agree with you if 50K Gsave from Swap wallet are used by development team to enchance and boarden the Gsave Community. That was a great move for Gsave Dev team. Bravo.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 03:43:40 AM
Excited to see what comes next.  Newest addition to my little multialgo crypto alt family I've started.  Lol.  Keep up the awesome work and good luck.   😀
December 22, 2017, 02:12:57 AM
I am pleased to announce that the GSAVE community at large has asked for 50k GSAVE be taken from the SWAP wallet and placed into the PROMOTIONS wallet.  Additionally, the PROMOTIONS wallet will not be burned with the other wallets.  They wish the coins to be used by the development team to enhance and broaden the GSAVE community.  The development team has agreed to take this on and are pleased to do so. 
December 22, 2017, 02:12:42 AM
Cool Time to VOTE GSAVE community, we need to hear from you on how the future will unfold! Take advantage of a chance to be apart of the best crypto community out there and join the discord group NOW! As I type this the clock is ticking down to the last airdrop unless the community votes to keep them going. If you haven't yet participated this may be your last chance. So I encourage everyone to voice their feelings on the direction the coin will take and start by saying yes or no to continuing airdrops as a promotion. Cya on the Discord channel!  Cool

The community has spoken, see the following post!
December 22, 2017, 02:11:38 AM
Watching VERY closely... like what i see!

Things will only get better Smiley
December 22, 2017, 02:10:11 AM
hi dev, do you need translation for ANN ?
i can offer translations for romanian language.
thank you

Sorry we are not doing translations.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rainbow Lite Dev
December 22, 2017, 12:51:02 AM
 Cool Time to VOTE GSAVE community, we need to hear from you on how the future will unfold! Take advantage of a chance to be apart of the best crypto community out there and join the discord group NOW! As I type this the clock is ticking down to the last airdrop unless the community votes to keep them going. If you haven't yet participated this may be your last chance. So I encourage everyone to voice their feelings on the direction the coin will take and start by saying yes or no to continuing airdrops as a promotion. Cya on the Discord channel!  Cool
Activity: 82
December 21, 2017, 09:39:01 AM
Watching VERY closely... like what i see!
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
December 21, 2017, 08:45:54 AM
hi dev, do you need translation for ANN ?
i can offer translations for romanian language.
thank you
December 20, 2017, 07:36:15 PM
Please Note:

12.22.2017 at 11:59 PST

IS THE END OF THE SWAP!!
December 20, 2017, 07:33:27 PM
GSave is crankin, faucets and airdrop is good and easy way to accumulate Gsave

Thanks an, appreciate it!
December 20, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
Thanks GSave devs team. You are all rocks. Always Share GSave love to the community. You will get good karma on this and hope GSave will get good karma too. We are always supporting GSave all the way.

Its for people like yourself why we made this coin!!!
Activity: 55
December 20, 2017, 01:26:51 PM
GSave is crankin, faucets and airdrop is good and easy way to accumulate Gsave
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 19, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
Thanks GSave devs team. You are all rocks. Always Share GSave love to the community. You will get good karma on this and hope GSave will get good karma too. We are always supporting GSave all the way.
December 19, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

AIRDROP!!!

We will be giving 50 GSAVE to all people who post their addresses in the #airdrop channel at https://discord.gg/c48UDRX from 3:45 PM CST till 4:45 PM CST on 12.19.2017!!!
Just post your GSAVE address.  One to a customer!!!  Open to everyone.  Payments will be processed after airdrop is over!

MAKE SURE YOUR WALLET
IS VERSION IS V 2.1.0.0

Cheers,

The GSAVE Development Team

Pages:
Jump to: