Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌[ANN] [GUESS] Peerguess - Collaborative Cryptocurrency Ticker📌📌 ICO 28 OCTOBER - page 24. (Read 28458 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's really nice project and I belive this team and I am happy to support you.. Good luck team.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
any informations about the ICO price ?
look like this project interesting for me
thank you

Hello,

We set GUESS token value as 1,250 GUESS / 1 ETH and we favor the early investors by the extreme discounts. Here is the price table we set for the ICO period:

ICO Week 1st 2,500 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 100% bonus)
ICO Week 2nd 2,000 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 60% bonus)
ICO Week 3rd 1,500 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 20% bonus)
ICO Week 4th 1,250 GUESS Token / 1 ETH

You can also check the peerguess white paper from https://peerguess.com/files/White%20Paper.pdf and the peerguess website from https://peerguess.com/ adresses. Let us know if you have further questions.

Best.
Peerguess Team

this is nice, with 100% bonuses for early investors,,,
thanks in advance,,
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
first turkish ico project, good luck team
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
thank you

Hello,

We set GUESS token value as 1,250 GUESS / 1 ETH and we favor the early investors by the extreme discounts. Here is the price table we set for the ICO period:

ICO Week 1st 2,500 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 100% bonus)
ICO Week 2nd 2,000 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 60% bonus)
ICO Week 3rd 1,500 GUESS Token / 1 ETH (with 20% bonus)
ICO Week 4th 1,250 GUESS Token / 1 ETH

You can also check the peerguess white paper from https://peerguess.com/files/White%20Paper.pdf and the peerguess website from https://peerguess.com/ adresses. Let us know if you have further questions.

Best.
Peerguess Team

Activity: 562
thank you
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Ain't this project just like Coindash and Cindicator project which recently also did some ICO? 

Guesses are just guesses whosoever such moron will actually be investing to this token when all it does are collecting guesses from people who all have their own intention why they guess this or that.

Hello,

Although our project resembles both, the main difference is guessing is not our application's primary feature. We are providing all-in-one bitcoin/altcoin price ticker, portfolio mng, alert mng to all (not just ico) users. Therefore we will have a huge userbase. And in parallel (using gamification techniques) we will push our users to spend gems and make guesses.

In real life, election polls are gathered from less than 0.01% of the population; and individuals participating the survey are just declaring their intention, yet many of the election polls publishing the correct (or near correct) results weeks before the election. Thus, you are right for one individual or a small group of individuals, guessing is just a representation of intention or sentiment but if you closely look to our White Paper, you will see that when the group of guessers increases, the chance to reach a correct output highly increases. Condorcet Jury Theorem and many more clearly state that.

Best,
Peerguess Team

Yeah I guess this project runs out like coindash and cindicator. o may this difference. will make a success of the project. I'll wait for the development of this project, could decide to join

Think carefully because this team already failed to think.
The price of tokens usually depend to the development of the team and how they manage to become very creative to their products and not by people's vote to pump the price.

Activity: 560
Ain't this project just like Coindash and Cindicator project which recently also did some ICO? 

Guesses are just guesses whosoever such moron will actually be investing to this token when all it does are collecting guesses from people who all have their own intention why they guess this or that.

Hello,

Although our project resembles both, the main difference is guessing is not our application's primary feature. We are providing all-in-one bitcoin/altcoin price ticker, portfolio mng, alert mng to all (not just ico) users. Therefore we will have a huge userbase. And in parallel (using gamification techniques) we will push our users to spend gems and make guesses.

In real life, election polls are gathered from less than 0.01% of the population; and individuals participating the survey are just declaring their intention, yet many of the election polls publishing the correct (or near correct) results weeks before the election. Thus, you are right for one individual or a small group of individuals, guessing is just a representation of intention or sentiment but if you closely look to our White Paper, you will see that when the group of guessers increases, the chance to reach a correct output highly increases. Condorcet Jury Theorem and many more clearly state that.

Best,
Peerguess Team

Yeah I guess this project runs out like coindash and cindicator. o may this difference. will make a success of the project. I'll wait for the development of this project, could decide to join
legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌

Hello,

Best,
Peerguess Team
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Activity: 644
Merit: 271
I was wondering the working product and, in your roadmap, it says 2017 Q4 for iphone application. If you can really release it on time, it will be amazing.

Hello, thank you for your interest. So far, we are on track and seems like the first public release will be available at the beginning of December but we are pushing everything to make it happen sooner. So keep watching peerguess!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this application will be very helpful for traders, I really like the concept that you have on this project, I'm also very confident the team will monitor the price GUESS to remain stable, so a good idea can invest, hopefully run smoothly until the ICO ended
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
Looks like a solid, promising project... Count me in  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
any bounty dev
i want reserve indonesian translation, if open bounty translation
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
An interesting project with some serious efforts behind as it seems. I'll be following during ICO period. Hope it succeeds, good luck guys Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I was wondering the working product and, in your roadmap, it says 2017 Q4 for iphone application. If you can really release it on time, it will be amazing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
It's a beautiful thought. I hope this ICO finds what it expects and makes its participants happy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
I read your white paper and I need to say that your data modules are really rich for crypto traders and coin investors. All of the traders will like peerguess ticker. I liked the Stigmergic Quantitative Data (SQD) most between your data modules. It was saying: "Stigmergic Quantitative Data (SQD) will be based on Positive and Negative Guesses made, which can be filtered by Country, Time Zone, Language and many more data fields to assist you to understand the different dynamics on cryptocurrency world". This will be interesting for us.

Keep us updated please.
legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Good idea.
You will respond to your needs. I especially look forward to the IOS version.
We recommend you to make the software multilanguage. I think it is very important.
Good luck.

Thanks for your kind words. We have plans to introduce multi language support, and to test and deploy every quarter. You can also check our roadmap from peerguess website below.

https://peerguess.com/

Best!
Pages:
Jump to: