Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN] GYM LEDGER PRESALE - THE 1ST HEALTH BAND WITH HARDWARE WALLET⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 2. (Read 1730 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
now I'm using GYM's app with my xiaomi mi band 3 but this band looks very cool especially it has big useful screen for tracking ur activity..
copper member
Activity: 288
Merit: 0
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
The bracelet looks very beautiful. And as far as I understand it even has protection against water. You can practice in the pool. I'm just looking for a good fitness bracelet.
For swimming pool you need ip *8. Because ip *7 it's short-term immersion up to 1m depth. It's for showerz bath or fast trainings in little pool Smiley But still the design and protection is very cool. For most people this is enough.

You know your stuff! We are already planning our next device. This will be considered.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
The bracelet looks very beautiful. And as far as I understand it even has protection against water. You can practice in the pool. I'm just looking for a good fitness bracelet.
For swimming pool you need ip *8. Because ip *7 it's short-term immersion up to 1m depth. It's for showerz bath or fast trainings in little pool Smiley But still the design and protection is very cool. For most people this is enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
copper member
It was a device for .70, but went up to 1 ETH.
However, You can also join the beta program. Only 500 testers will be allowed. You get the device then for only .5 ETH, but need to commit to provide feedback.  

https://goo.gl/forms/y8q1Y9ExMX3qYwgx2

This is a good offer, I think it's interesting to me. The point is to buy tokens by 0.5 and get a device? Does it have any extra features? Or just counting the pulse?

Here are the features

copper member
However, You can also join the beta program. Only 500 testers will be allowed. You get the device then for only .5 ETH, but need to commit to provide feedback.  

This is a good offer, I think it's interesting to me. The point is to buy tokens by 0.5 and get a device? Does it have any extra features? Or just counting the pulse?

woow i really like these mock ups  Cool the gym team works really hard i hope we will win together this project is promising!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Should the unsold coins in this project be burned to climb their coin prices in the future because they are rare and few. But it all depends on the team's thinking to make further developments.
I agree that burning will have a positive effect on the economy.
But the main breakthrough will be when the first investors receive bonus bracelets. Why should we wear a regular bracelet if we can wear a gym ledger? Smiley

That right, It's very good if unsold coins are a bonus from investors who buy these coins when presale runs or token sale runs. There are several projects that do this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Should the unsold coins in this project be burned to climb their coin prices in the future because they are rare and few. But it all depends on the team's thinking to make further developments.
But the main breakthrough will be when the first investors receive bonus bracelets. Why should we wear a regular bracelet if we can wear a gym ledger? Smiley
There is a good thing like that, but whatever the team does must be well thought out, and hopefully what the team will do will also benefit those who have joined here.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I hope that enough funds will be raised. What will happen if softcap is not achieved? Will the funds be returned to investors and this will all end point?
Will difference between the hardcap and softcap (unsold tokens) be burned?

copper member
copper member
I hope that enough funds will be raised. What will happen if softcap is not achieved? Will the funds be returned to investors and this will all end point?

We at GYM Rewards deliver no matter what. Softcap and hardcap are there to have a controlled ICO, but since we are delivering tokens immediately and building the product already there is no need to return. First devices will ship in December 15th and will be available for sale at Amazon for Fiat and out marketplace for EOS and Our Tokens.
copper member

the token sale 1 still continues to October 16 - October 31 now we can see 1,359,804 LGR token's sold i guess softcap Soft Cap (Public ICO) 4 million will reached very easily..

Yes, it really seems to be true. I think softcap will be hit easy. And will  you send a device to all investors more than 1 ETH? Or 0.7?
the token sale 1 still continues to October 16 - October 31 now we can see 1,359,804 LGR token's sold i guess softcap Soft Cap (Public ICO) 4 million will reached very easily..
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 110
I guess GYM has listed on Eosex. But there is two type of GYM. What is logic? Why there is two type of GYM has listed?

ERC20 was used for funding, EOS is the App mining Token. Check the tokenomics for more clarification.
Thanks for your question.
https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2f7059ee-5bac-4e70-b3d8-c1ed9e88b803

Why so complicate everything? Collection in ether, work in eos. People will be forced to look for information about tokenswap. Many will not make it in time.

I think that there is not any time for swap. Your tokens will not be burnt in gym, you can easily swap from the webside and app.
I guess GYM has listed on Eosex. But there is two type of GYM. What is logic? Why there is two type of GYM has listed?

ERC20 was used for funding, EOS is the App mining Token. Check the tokenomics for more clarification.
Thanks for your question.
https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2f7059ee-5bac-4e70-b3d8-c1ed9e88b803

Why so complicate everything? Collection in ether, work in eos. People will be forced to look for information about tokenswap. Many will not make it in time.
Pages:
Jump to: