Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌎 [ANN] 💦 H2O 💦MN 💦 SKEIN 💦 DECENTRALISED 💦 SAVE WATER 💦 H2O 🌎🌐 - page 2. (Read 23463 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Water is the most crucial need for every living being, without it, everything in this world would be suffer.
So the project need to be success, to help shaping the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
This coin can actually have real potential. I'm definitely going to invest a little into this one.
Good Luck Dev's

care to explain why you said it has a potential while i see nothing in here ?
for me and for now it is just another crap until the dev shows us what they can do with this project and its usability in our real life.

new guys if you are here,
do not believe what other people say to you.Always do your own research and read everything before investing into this kind of project.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This coin can actually have real potential. I'm definitely going to invest a little into this one.
Good Luck Dev's
Activity: 84
pool  H2O coin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a skein -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:4933 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=h2o)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff

example -a skein -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:4933 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=h2o,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.net/explorer/h2o

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Activity: 120
Activity: 1
Greetings,

Can anyone share the wallet conf file? Found within wallet..... "TOOLS" -> "Open Wallet Configuration File"

Need .conf file to paste here

Thank You
Activity: 113
New projects that will contribute or assess the development of ICO, should any new ICOs have to register here?
copper member
Activity: 173
THIS IS ALL A BIG SCAM. DONT FALL FOR IT

If Devs Not Show exact Real Projects its really an scam Coin.
Only an Coin for collect Money and waste it to Greenpeace and so.... Its Not need sutch Coin.

There have to be an real usement for !!!

Maybe like:
Controlled water distribution with H2O Coin
Or other Things... Just PM me If you wane be great Coin

But mainly you have to be an Hughe company behind for Startup in crypto
Activity: 14
THIS IS ALL A BIG SCAM. DONT FALL FOR IT
Activity: 24
Lofty goals and good luck however you might want to run a spell check.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Targeting towards community protection of the environment. I am very excited about the project. I want to learn about the project team, the specific roadmap to implement project objective?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
2018.05.19 Update: TOTAL SCAM. AVOID LIKE PLAQUE.

Devolopers promised and Aidrop for early miners. And now they are banning the same early miners from Discord channel... Prices in the exchange dropped.
Activity: 210
And now add market manipulation to the list! Goodness boys you are just proving you are nothing but a waste of time. You release your coin to the exchanges knowing you have the majority to manipulate the market.

90/10 MN/Miner split
Market manipulation
Also add selling MN's at discounted prices through DM messaging....complete scam to get your money for MN's...buyer beware!

This project doesn't make sense...I cannot warn enough!
Activity: 210
where to begin...first the most important 90/10 mn/miner   come on what miner is idiotic enough to do that?

Secondly, Are we really running out of water? You do realize that 2/3's of this world is water right?

Thirdly, I know you are going to say potable water...well we do know how to desalinate the ocean...example Israel turning desert into farms

Fourthly, How you going to get water to militia controlled countries? You do realize that the governments are the reason they have no access to water...are you going to build a military and hand deliver the water to these countries?

We know how to solve the issues...we can't because of the governments...this is a waste of a coin all around and a horrible idea!

With all this, I do wish you the best!
Activity: 16
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://149.28.31.139:4933 -u Hi7cDcuz5ZdS8finQhWzpJH7wQeVtVdKCD -p c=H2O
only 0.1% fee
Activity: 10
Let's not attack the devs, they may be very busy atm. Let's see if they answer.

@Devs, could we have some timeline of the 4 waves you describe? We really need some more information how things work.

Pages:
Jump to: