Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 21. (Read 73219 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I had X coins in one input (coin control features) in my wallet. After staking I have two inputs: (X+5)/2 and (X+5)/2. Can I merge them into one input back in my current wallet or set any option to have the same number of inputs before and after staking?
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Don't you think that 300% PoS is too big? Someone who has 1000 HAL (≈ 0.006 BTC) receives 5 HAL every day (if I'm not wrong).

It will drop to 200% in 60K blocks.
Don't you think that 300% PoS is too big? Someone who has 1000 HAL (≈ 0.006 BTC) receives 5 HAL every day (if I'm not wrong).
Are there any plans for HAL?

Apart of small improvements, the plan is to add support for the stealth transactions.

The network works fine, but HAL needs more practical use. Spread the word, convince merchants and gambling sites to work with HAL.

What about the rich list? I would like to know how many wallets there are and what position my address is.

What for? One can put his coins under several addresses easily. You know how many coins you have, and it's a quick thing to calculate percentage of the current supply. Everything else is like dick size bragging.

That list also shows others how many people are interesting in coin.
legendary

Apart of small improvements, the plan is to add support for the stealth transactions.

The network works fine, but HAL needs more practical use. Spread the word, convince merchants and gambling sites to work with HAL.

What about the rich list? I would like to know how many wallets there are and what position my address is.

What for? One can put his coins under several addresses easily. You know how many coins you have, and it's a quick thing to calculate percentage of the current supply. Everything else is like dick size bragging.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Anyone with an invalid transaction at cryptsy from the blockchain takeover send me a pm and ill get it taken care of. I fixed a few yesterday already

I've PMed you about a month ago but still no coins in my wallet. Please help!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yup, would be nice if people threw their ideas on the table. We have a solid dev on our side, coins seem to be staking smoothly and there seems to be a lot of people staking their coins.
oo7
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Lets begin some development. The market is recovering gradually. Ask for polls about new features and start taking donations. Vision improves as we start working..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Just a reminder: a Neoscrypt CCminer is underdevelopment for Nvidia GPUs like 750TI

The Block Factory Neoscrypt mining pools using 128Diff is achieving 150khs per 750TI GPU as an example.

Early access is avaliable for BTC pledges, very low pledge level. Crowdfunding campaign is nearly finished.

Personal Message djm34 for pledges to gain early access.

Main thread is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neoscrypt-algo-for-ccminer-and-nvidia-card-call-for-donation-916336

Thanks Grin
legendary
Is the Cryptsy wallet version up to date now?

It is.
Activity: 483
Is the Cryptsy wallet version up to date now?
legendary
Does the coin have a max limit or is it unlimited?

There is no fixed block reward, therefore no limit.

Any plans, to tail off the block rewards as volume of coins in circulation rise?

PoS rewards decrease to 200% in 5 months and to 100% in 6 more months.
legendary

Any plans, to tail off the block rewards as volume of coins in circulation rise?

legendary

legendary
legendary
You better move the entire data subdirectory.

legendary
i have tried and i tried again and then i tried some more but i guess ii am not suposed to be able to compile this coin from sorce on the latest debian relese.....  by chance dose anyone have a precompiled  wallet for Debian they could send me?

The instructions I've sent you are very clear and pretty much generic. How could you fail?

BTW, good to see no HAL were wasted in the CryptoDouble scam completed recently.
Pages:
Jump to: