Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎀 [ANN] HANACOIN ~ NEW GPU MINEABLE COIN 🎀 - page 15. (Read 27122 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
We are currently finding a good balance for the pool difficulty. You may need to restart your miner. You may see the message "Stratum connection interrupted" because we are testing a higher difficulty. The difficulty will be lowered in about 1.5hrs.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not updated?
copper member
We are making some updates to the pool settings. You may not be able to mine for a few minutes.
Activity: 96
1.5 min? Isn't it little bit long when thinking about recent trend, short block time?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Another new innovation at Crypto world. Basiccally. I think HANACOIN is a potential project to gain many people for joining this project. I hope the team will use an effective method in promoting this. Then, do you have a plan for bounty campaign? I suggest you to provide it. It can attract many people If the reward is interesting.    

Thanks for the positive comment kawetsriyanto. We do not have a need for a bounty plan at the moment but I will let you know if we do in the future.
Okay. That may be your strategy in marketing this project. However, I will support HANACOIN project. Many ways to reach the goals. Smiley I also like your charity program. You are right, charity will give a positive social impact. Then, the fund that you donate for charity will bring a good impact to the success of this project.  Smiley   
Activity: 2
Discord,,?
copper member
How come the website says launch 12 June?

Today is our soft launch where we are inviting people to start to mine Hanacoin. This will give us time to work out all the kinks and we will start to promote Hanacoin on June 12.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
+Merit NOW or I kung fu you
How come the website says launch 12 June?
copper member
Since its not opening for an ICO, so the only way to get the coin is to purchase form exchange isn't it?
When will the coins get listed in an exchange?

Correct, no ICO. You can mine Hanacoins now by following these instructions: https://youtu.be/A9VHHHD4xEY
or, wait for us to list on an exchange which we are planning to do in the coming weeks. Please like our facebook page or check back here for notification of the exchange listing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Since its not opening for an ICO, so the only way to get the coin is to purchase form exchange isn't it?
When will the coins get listed in an exchange?
copper member
Pool down again?

Just one node seems to be the issue. It seems to be struggling with packet uploads to the pool caused by our internet upload speed. Miners on the other nodes are fine. We are working on fixing the issue now.

Why when I look at the block explorer does it not show us finding blocks?

Our software is not syncing well. We have made a note to update this. Thx for your feedback.

Thanks.  How about the pool status?  Its critical for us early miners to have a stable pool.

Yes, agreed. We will have another node up in a few hours. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 13

Our software is not syncing well. We have made a note to update this. Thx for your feedback.

Thanks.  How about the pool status?  Its critical for us early miners to have a stable pool.
copper member

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
Reserve the Hindi Translation....

PM me if you want the hindi translation of the ANN and the Whitepaper.
Activity: 13
Are the dev tokens locked for a certain amount of time?

What's stopping you from dumping your coins and running the moment this hits an exchange?

That is a good question. No, they are not locked but we have a contract in place that limits the sale of coins to 150,000 coins per month. I know with so many crypto scams around that I would also be questioning this point but we have a long-term plan in place. Our team are all quite successful in their own fields and there is no point for us to dump the coins and destroy the value of the coin.

Thanks for the reply.  You get a thumbs up from me.  I'll throw some hash at this to see where this goes.

Pool down again?
copper member
Activity: 16
Add Coin
If You Want To Add Coin To https://www.myspeedtrade.com/

contact us at https://discord.gg/xhxjhNH
copper member
It was said that this coins is mine able at home, does it means we are able to mine this coins just using a regular PC.
Will it disturb our daily use on the PC if we used it in multi task between daily work and mining using the same PC?

Mining Hanacoin will use most of your PC's GPU power. If you are not using any graphics-intensive applications such as Photoshop or gaming, then you can mine Hanacoin while you work. If you do find that it is slowing your computer down, you can lower the intensity of the miner by adding '-i 15' or a lower number to your miner when you follow the setup instructions. You can also just mine at nighttime if you find it is disturbing your daytime computer useage.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
the pool is down , not working well
we need another pool

Check out: http://weekendpool.net

more details here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38828108
Pages:
Jump to: