Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAPPYCOIN [HPY] X11 -5%POS- GOOD LUCK!! - page 5. (Read 46539 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Probably dev should destory them as YinYang did:
1) We used the hash of an obviously made up public key. This means the difficulty would be in even finding a public key with such a hash, much less finding the corresponding private key

2) To create the valid non-redeemable address for destroying coins, we will use this online address generator: http://gobittest.appspot.com/Address

Using this byte sequence as public key to return invalid: (Section 1 - Public ECDSA Key)

0800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Enter this line to "Public ECDSA Key" field and press "Send" button - This will return the error "Invalid public key length". After this you need to set the correct address version. Go down to section 4 and edit the first byte of "Adding network bytes to 3" field, set it to 4D Yang and 8C for Yin(First two characters). Now you can press "Send" button and get the Yin or Yang address used for destroying the coins, which corresponds to invalid public key.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Dev I need your help Yesterday I sent HPY from my wallet to bittrex. It shows me that they are not confirmed (in wallet).
I've changed wallet on new version and still nothing.

ok It's done.

BTW 12 hours to the end of POW.

Yeah. POW 20160 blocks, soon ending POW.  Cheesy

Shows us the cold wallet addres. It's important for community to be trustfull.
ok, will list it on OP.

The second thing, you have to think what to do with them. You can destory them or use them.

If you decide to use them you should ask community first.

We are waiting, without cold wallet addres and statement about what you gonna do with them nobody will buy it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Dev I need your help Yesterday I sent HPY from my wallet to bittrex. It shows me that they are not confirmed (in wallet).

ok It's done.

ok, will list it on OP.

The second thing, you have to think what to do with them. You can destory them or use them.

The reason the coin's value is so low is the 10% premine. No proper investor will touch this, because the coin can be made worthless instantly.

The dev must be aware he is holding down the price yet is refusing to let go of the coins. If he's willing to hold back his own currency there can't be many innocent reasons for this. Why hold onto them unless he plans to cash in on them? Beware!

legendary
Peaky Blinder

ok It's done.

ok, will list it on OP.

Activity: 42

ok It's done.

ok, will list it on OP.
legendary
Peaky Blinder

ok It's done.

ok It's done.

legendary
Peaky Blinder

ok It's done.

legendary
Peaky Blinder

New Bounty:
Good on writing presentation? write Happycoin presentation (in your native language/english) and send it to merchant/shop. Any online merchant addoption happycoin you get 5000 HPY and any merchant near you(not online shop) you get 10000 HPY. For merchant/shop owner get 10000 HPY.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Anyone been paid from this pool http://hpc.mine-coin.de/  ??
They owe me 117,210 coins, the pool admin is not responding to my messages. 
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
10% premine is insane.

If it was a mistake, the coins should have been destroyed!!

Why have they not been destroyed? What is the wallet address?

While these coins still exist, this currency is worthless. They can be used at any time to dump and make the developer lots of money, while collapsing the value of everyone else's coins. Developer please destroy them publicly.
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Activity: 24
how do I get the coins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
1 day POW left I think we gonna have a big pump. Grin
I hope you are right.Price is so low now.I rather let them rotten in my wallet than sell them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
mistaken pre mine  ? dont trust, not too happy about it. a shame that a nice name has been wasted

What a difference?
Dev said they are on cold wallet. If it's true so there will be about 4 mil coins less in circulation.
Even if he will sell them it dosn't matter because POW ends tomorrow.

what is cold wallet address?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
mistaken pre mine  ? dont trust, not too happy about it. a shame that a nice name has been wasted

What a difference?
Dev said they are on cold wallet. If it's true so there will be about 4 mil coins less in circulation.
Even if he will sell them it dosn't matter because POW ends tomorrow.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I need help I'v sent HPY from old wallet and they didnt want to confirm. I changed wallet on newst version and still nothing happend.

What should I do?
Pages:
Jump to: