Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] HARCOMIA - Dedicated platform for improve your communication [MN-POS] ✅ - page 2. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The wallet is well created and well organized, its text is understandable to learn more about its function, the images are perfect, very good product to offer the public, in addition to the integrated options, all this is a perfect job done, very good job team up
congratulations to all for your work
Activity: 1
Just watched the video - love the concept and the look and feel of the GUI. I use a lot of wallets and from the little that I saw I am impressed - kudos to the designers, can't wait to get access to a working product
AFL
Activity: 167
Hi

Come and join our community at discord you will get some useful Infos about hca
Hca will have a bright future

Come and stake with us Smiley

Greetings
copper member
Activity: 13
Hello,

we plan to release the multi-asset portfolio on February 1st if no problems or new bugs occur.

Thx you.

Willy.
copper member
@Pepelac
It's strange, our moderators don't banish people for no reason. If you have been banned, it is either because of spam or because of abusive language.

And lately the moderators haven't reported any bans to me...

So can you come and see me in DM on discord @Pepelac please, so that I know the reason of your ban ? my discord username : Willy-Harcomia.

Thx you.

Willy.
Activity: 33
Why should I lie and slander you, I have nothing more to do. I speak to myself as is. Discord was immediately banned from the server, as it mentioned invites. Therefore, I decided to write here so that everyone would see it.
copper member
Also, we develope our second service : Harcomia Wallet ulti-Assets, with inside some uic feature for crypto domain ( cashback & airdrop in app )

Soon more news.
copper member
Hello,

@Mikeleonett , @Pepelac

Hum sorry, but you totaly wrong !

1 - All payment for bounties is done since more 1 month. ask to the community on discord .. come and ask Smiley

2 - All worker, all people inside team is good pay too. come and ask to the team ...

And in december 2019, we hired 5 new peoples for increase the team inside discord, and all is happy !

So please, dont come here for troll us. we have no time for troller.

People like you, never take 1 minute and more for see all the work done by the team and admin. It's so easy to injure for free ...

Is pathetic ... People like you just looking for easy money and they dont understand the work that there is behind any project.

Harcomia is an real project, with an real use. Check all the work done, instead of injure.

Thx you.
Activity: 3
I have been working for CryptoBridge exchange for two years and I know very well the HCA team. I'm currently helping them as ambassador. The developers are really friendly, they take care of the community and they are working hard for the project. To be honest i dont see any reason to make fud and talking bad about this project. Who is calling them scam is just probably another random guy that is looking for easy money and speculate with altcoins.
Activity: 15
I do not think what you say, the developer gives confidence in the server of discord with investors and with the work team, I invite you to come to a discord to see all the good work that echoes during development, stop make other projects look bad and worry about yourself
Activity: 33
SCAM project !! Half a year has passed, but they did not pay for the invite bounty! You write it in Discord immediately banned. Shame on you !!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 23
Quote from: zamolsix : " DEV is not a trusty person "
Do you know the DEV personally? How do you say I should not trust him? I chat with him offten, and since today he is very trusty to me.

I invested in HARCOMIA, and talked to the CEO, the DEVS and almost the whole Team. We always took decisions together. Team and investors.
I feel very highly respected by them, and I will support this project because the idea, and the software based on it, are very promissing.

I invite you all to read the #announcements in the Discord server:
https://discord.gg/fvFbKV

Please pay Attention:
The presale will end on 17 September and the first rewards will start generating on the VAULT platform, under the strict safety rules of the Gold CRYO program. This will protect our investment for a long period, especially during the first (and most vulnerable) weeks.
 Wink
copper member
your discord link is invalid kindly provide me new link

here is my invite just generated for you:
https://discord.gg/fvFbKV

copper member
wow this will be very useful and helpful , this project hits the basic need of every starting company.
Does this have a bounty ?

No bounty is planned yet.
Please check #announcements on the Discord server: https://discord.gg/fvFbKV and stay tuned.

Activity: 612
Merit: 102
wow this will be very useful and helpful , this project hits the basic need of every starting company.
Does this have a bounty ?
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
be carefull investing in this coin, DEV is not a trusty person. i think this is just another shit coin that will bail off with investors money.
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
your discord link is invalid kindly provide me new link
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Hey All,

Noticed the project via our socials, looking to see if you are interested in listing over at Altmarkets Exchange

• Over 6500 Registered Organic Members
• Real Volume (No wash trades)
• Options of ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGE Markets

Request a listing with us: https://altmarkets.io/listing-guide

https://discord.gg/KW26xZp
Pages:
Jump to: