Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 8. (Read 37830 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The alpha version does not involve integration with educational institutions, but only tests the backends of actual block chains and innovative technologies used by developers.
Does the future apply to reality?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello everybody, I hope you all are having a great Friday. Take your time to read our pinned message and don't hesitate to ask questions! Enjoy your stay 😄
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
i followed the project few months ago and the team done good job though the bearish market the best thing is the telegram group 6k but only interested people not as 100k other group just from Airdrop
awaiting the alpha release to test
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Just saw that YouTube video, the DISCIPLINA presentation
What can I say? I love Roman's impassioned speech about getting rid of fake diplomas and fake doctors Cheesy Finally someone went ahead and said it!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
At what stage is the project now? Can I get my ICO tokens now?
Yes, there would be. The main sale will start on 27 March and continue till 9 April
As far as I know, yes, you can see all this information on the project website Wink

We are preparing alpha-version now. Tokensale was over on the 19th of July due to the fact that the project has reached its hardcap.
Activity: 22
At what stage is the project now? Can I get my ICO tokens now?
Yes, there would be. The main sale will start on 27 March and continue till 9 April
As far as I know, yes, you can see all this information on the project website Wink
CEMS White Nights: How it happened

At the beginning of summer, St Petersburg saw its fifth CEMS White Nights, an annual international conference with the aim to unite the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS) from around the world.
This year’s theme was ‘the 4th Industrial Revolution: Challenges & Opportunities’. As part of the conference, lectures were conducted on how to create a successful project, to improve its efficiency, to develop its economics, and much more.

The DISCIPLINA team was invited to participate. The team was represented by Roman Alterman, with a lecture titled “ICO trends: how to raise your cap in a minute”.

Roman shared his experiences from the recently completed RoadShow around Asia, highlighted the important moments that should be noted by any project that is planning an ICO, and underlined the mistakes often made by beginner crowdfunders. The audience loved the talk, enthusiastically participating in the Q&A, and even approaching Roman during the conference breaks.

The conference was a pleasurable success, and ended with a nighttime cruise of the Neva river.

Some big and interesting news are coming! Stay with us to know more!

In just five days, on August 20, DSCP-tokens will be distributed to tokensale participants.

On August 21, you will be able to withdraw them to your personal wallet. We hope that all participants have passed the KYC procedure and provided their Withdrawal addresses in the dashboard.

Stay tuned!

News for the DISCIPLINA community!

The tokenholders who received their tokens for participating in the bounty campaign, the airdrop or other promotional campaigns will be able to withdraw, transfer and exchange them after September 20, 2018. By then your tokens should have already been transferred to your personal address provided in the dashboard.

Stay tuned!

On August 21, all tokensale participants will be allowed to make token transactions!

We hope that you’ve passed the KYC procedure and provided your Withdrawal address in the dashboard.
Those participants who have locked their tokens will be able to make transactions by the end of the chosen lock period.

Stay tuned!

Tell us please, what is the idea of helping less fortunate children with this platform? Is education through video calls vozozhno?

DISCIPLINA is blockchain platform, which will be used by educational services. So one of these services can provide video courses.
DISCIPLINA partners

The DISCIPLINA team has participated in many conferences around the globe to represent their project and develop relationships with the world blockchain community. Thanks to the genuine interest of many people and organizations, we managed to establish partnerships with 8 reputable companies, which are:

Academy School of Blockchain, the world’s first accredited school that provides education in the field of blockchain development. Academy is a member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS-CASI) and is an internationally recognized higher education institution.

Serokell, a team of software developers that is primarily known for the development of the Cardano cryptocurrency. They are currently among the full-time participants of the DISCIPLINA team.

Next Chymia Consulting HK Limited, an international consulting group in the field of blockchain and financial services.

Cryptopay, an online wallet where users can easily store and spend their money in bitcoin, Euros, British pounds or US dollars. The users of DISCIPLINA platform will be able to issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card for their use.

TeachMePlease ,  a platform to search for online and offline courses that currently has over 1500 educational institutions and more than 20,000 classes registered.

HappyMod, the global leader in blockchain marketing and community engagement. Their team has all kinds of skills and abilities, providing a high level of service.

Renaissance Digital Assets, an investment and consulting company in the field of blockchain that provides extensive ICO advisory services.

Kosmos Asset Management, an investment management firm based in Sydney.

The DISCIPLINA team will continue cooperating with the above-mentioned projects and thanks them for their trust.

Activity: 154
Tell us please, what is the idea of helping less fortunate children with this platform? Is education through video calls vozozhno?
The DSCP-tokens distribution is coming!

On August 20, your tokens will be transferred to the address of the ERC20-compatible wallet provided in the dashboard. Free token transactions between addresses will become available the following day*.

*if the participant has purchased their tokens and hasn’t chosen the option to lock them.

Stay tuned!

On August 21,all tokensale participants will be allowed to make token transactions (except bounty & airdrop hunters), unless they have chosen to lock their tokens.
We would like to remind you that the deadline for going through the KYC procedure has been extended until August 10 .

Do we have to make KYC for Bounty?

Sure! KYC is obligatory for everybody.
I received @mail from  DISCIPLINA is this correct Huh DISCIPLINA team extends the deadline for going through the KYC procedure until August 10. All participants of the tokensale must go through the KYC procedure and provide their Withdrawal addresses in the relevant sections of the dashboard. These conditions are obligatory to follow.

Yes, that's true!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
On August 21, all tokensale participants will be allowed to make token transactions, unless they have chosen to lock their tokens.
We hope that you’ve passed the KYC procedure and provided your Withdrawal address in the dashboard.

Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: