Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HARMONY PROTOCOL - page 13. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 26, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
What is your partnership with Vite Labs and their ViteX exchanges mean? Are you going to became their exchange operator and list tokens on Harmony blockchain?

Nope they will run the exchange themselves

They launched DEX cross chain already. Do you mean that they will list Harmony (One) and tokens which will be built on your blockchain themselves to their exchange?
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Harmony for One and All
October 25, 2019, 11:24:57 AM
What is your partnership with Vite Labs and their ViteX exchanges mean? Are you going to became their exchange operator and list tokens on Harmony blockchain?

Nope they will run the exchange themselves
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
CoinMetro
October 23, 2019, 04:16:04 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 23, 2019, 05:37:41 AM
CoinMetro
October 22, 2019, 04:47:27 PM
Harmony welcomes 9 full-time members to their core team:
https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1186737772662607873
CoinMetro
October 22, 2019, 09:26:02 AM
“Ask-Me-Anything” Transcript with Veronica Wong, SafePal’s CEO:
https://medium.com/harmony-one/ask-me-anything-transcript-with-veronica-wong-safepals-ceo-e9bbc5be3efe
CoinMetro
October 21, 2019, 03:50:04 PM
CoinMetro
October 21, 2019, 08:32:52 AM
Quote:
We are now listed on coincodecap a benchmarking portal which ranks crypto projects based on their GitHub activity !

It's BUIDL season!
👩‍💻Follow our progress on GitHub or contribute to our OSS projects at: https://github.com/harmony-one

https://twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1186168103002103808
copper member
Harmony for One and All
October 20, 2019, 03:54:06 PM
Harmony had an agreement with another SCAM exchange Bcnex.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMi3nf70eXseZhFClorH7W-0J3BIogaoN2t0Cqhaua2TFiZQ/viewform

This Exchange newly released and they did not distribute bounty hunters awards. They scam all the bounty hunters.

And I did not surprise that Harmony had an agreement with another scam exchange. It becomes "usual" for Harmony, lol.
Hey friend, why do you say it's a scam?
If you are talking about the bcnex exchange bounty, this is not the place, I think it would be better for you to ask in the bcnex group, without having to say a scam here, it's not necessarily going to be positive, friend.

I have no problem with the Bcnex bounty. I don't care if they give out Bounty prizes. But we're talking about an exchange that exploits its users in public and doesn't give them their money.

Harmony, on the other hand, knows that this exchange is a crook, and they make a deal with them. I can discuss this in Harmony thread, of course, because a project that has signed a partnership agreement with the scam exchange has no value in my eyes.

The partner with the guilty is guilty. The thief's partner is the thief. I have no further words.

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Sorry You if we bring you some bad user's experiences. We have been distributing rewards on our Airdrop. And we will soon distribute Bounty program & Earn program rewards, we already notified community about this. More awesome things will be followed, so please follow our channel/group to keep updated.
Good job sir, serving the community is really great, with your response making him not talk anymore, so now the point is that both the cooperation between the exchange and the harmony project will be mutually beneficial, I'm sure of this

your response making him not talk anymore?

Who are you, son? Bcnex's admins said bounty awards are" still " not being handed out? I guess you're an illiterate adult who can't read.

Since you're so defensive of Harmony and Bcnex, you're probably working for one of them. I hope so, otherwise it would be stupid.

As Harmony and Bcnex try to be defended in a baseless manner, I will continue to criticise, every day, in this title.

Only if I get an answer from someone who can make solid arguments will I drop my criticisms and look my way.

Hey there,
Kindly ask you to stop slandering Harmony in here, to stop calling the project  a scam.
And please, send your requests in regards with Bcnex bounty distribution directly to the executor.
Unfortunately, this is not the place to discuss different distribution issues and offend Harmony’s community.
Also, you can lead a constructive discussion asking about our technology, development or so, without any abuse.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 20, 2019, 02:29:50 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMi3nf70eXseZhFClorH7W-0J3BIogaoN2t0Cqhaua2TFiZQ/viewform

This Exchange newly released and they did not distribute bounty hunters awards. They scam all the bounty hunters.

And I did not surprise that Harmony had an agreement with another scam exchange. It becomes "usual" for Harmony, lol.
If you are talking about the bcnex exchange bounty, this is not the place, I think it would be better for you to ask in the bcnex group, without having to say a scam here, it's not necessarily going to be positive, friend.

I have no problem with the Bcnex bounty. I don't care if they give out Bounty prizes. But we're talking about an exchange that exploits its users in public and doesn't give them their money.

Harmony, on the other hand, knows that this exchange is a crook, and they make a deal with them. I can discuss this in Harmony thread, of course, because a project that has signed a partnership agreement with the scam exchange has no value in my eyes.

The partner with the guilty is guilty. The thief's partner is the thief. I have no further words.

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

Sorry You if we bring you some bad user's experiences. We have been distributing rewards on our Airdrop. And we will soon distribute Bounty program & Earn program rewards, we already notified community about this. More awesome things will be followed, so please follow our channel/group to keep updated.
Good job sir, serving the community is really great, with your response making him not talk anymore, so now the point is that both the cooperation between the exchange and the harmony project will be mutually beneficial, I'm sure of this

Who are you, son? Bcnex's admins said bounty awards are" still " not being handed out? I guess you're an illiterate adult who can't read.

Since you're so defensive of Harmony and Bcnex, you're probably working for one of them. I hope so, otherwise it would be stupid.

As Harmony and Bcnex try to be defended in a baseless manner, I will continue to criticise, every day, in this title.

Only if I get an answer from someone who can make solid arguments will I drop my criticisms and look my way.
Oh my friend, that's not what I mean, says I don't think it's good to talk about the bcnex bounty here, the title of this ann thread is HARMONY PROTOCOL, so do you mind bnex here it's a good kuranv, guys, come on understand, I see the bcnex team they will share it with bounty participants in November, it was clear in the telegram group that it was said, so let's discuss it there, and I don't work for bnex or harmony, I'm just their supporter
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
October 20, 2019, 12:15:56 PM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

October 20, 2019, 07:33:43 AM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 20, 2019, 06:56:49 AM

Nobody gets on you.

Hi TaliskerDarkStorm,

October 19, 2019, 04:55:50 PM

Nobody gets on you.
October 19, 2019, 03:05:58 PM

October 19, 2019, 10:58:08 AM

copper member
Harmony for One and All
October 19, 2019, 05:09:39 AM
Another great news for Harmony community they partnered up with VITE Labs to Launch Harmony Markets a DEX supporting tokens issued on Harmony.

MEDIUM POST

Yes, very good news because the Harmony team is doing some exceptional things in the background which will help to get more exposure for both the companies. Recently Binance announced they will distribute the coin for the people who are staking the ONE coin in Binance exchange.

More details here https://link.medium.com/dJ7jqduqU0
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 19, 2019, 02:12:11 AM
Another great news for Harmony community they partnered up with VITE Labs to Launch Harmony Markets a DEX supporting tokens issued on Harmony.

MEDIUM POST

Yes, very good news because the Harmony team is doing some exceptional things in the background which will help to get more exposure for both the companies. Recently Binance announced they will distribute the coin for the people who are staking the ONE coin in Binance exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
October 19, 2019, 01:25:41 AM

MEDIUM POST
Pages:
Jump to: