Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms! - page 16. (Read 22396 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Before people waste their time mining this guys hobby coins take a look at this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashcoin-hash-x11-dgw-v2-automatic-checkpoints-instant-confirms-560831

And this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmatrixcoin-mtx-sha256-coin-bounties-windows-client-sources-552713

He's a hack launching a different shitcoin everyday

2 coins, everyday?

He was re-launching Matrix because the old dev made it shit.

He was the matrix dev and he fucked up the coin and relaunched it causing people to lose all the coins they mined.  He also launched tis coin already but made a new thread because he screwed this coin up also.  He had DarkCoin code that he didn't change.  All he's doing is taking code off of github and using find replace to change the name to his coin.  He's no developer he's a slimy shitcoin creator.

main.cpp

Your hashcoin code
  if (fTestNet)
    {
        pchMessageStart[0] = 0xfc;
        pchMessageStart[1] = 0xc1;
        pchMessageStart[2] = 0xb7;
        pchMessageStart[3] = 0xdc;
        hashGenesisBlock = uint256("0x0000028a67ce66c81632194d78caf7e2c2ba4e1173a96dc9c41546095283efd2");
    }

DarkCoin code:

if (fTestNet)
    {
        pchMessageStart[0] = 0xfc;
        pchMessageStart[1] = 0xc1;
        pchMessageStart[2] = 0xb7;
        pchMessageStart[3] = 0xdc;
        hashGenesisBlock = uint256("0x00000bafbc94add76cb75e2ec92894837288a481e5c005f6563d91623bf8bc2c");
    }
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer
Less orphan block now as difficulties raises. Looking good.

Yep Smiley Should be running stable. I updated the site with three new links. A mirror for the wallet-qt.zip for anyone having slow download issues. A new download link for gpu-miner.zip and cpu-miner.zip for better speed as well.

@scam_exposer: All of your claims are really just trolls ranting...your nothing but a virus of this community as a whole. Me in a developer stance I have developed many different coins for awhile now, Hashcoin is by far my best creation and Matrixcoin is not that bad it has been running smoothly for days now, I can always continue developing it, Hashcoin is more innovation and like I said by far my best coin I have created, I do plan to continue development on both and make sure they are running stable. I will improve both of the websites over the months to come along with both of the coins features.
Activity: 210
Less orphan block now as difficulties raises. Looking good.
Before people waste their time mining this guys hobby coins take a look at this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashcoin-hash-x11-dgw-v2-automatic-checkpoints-instant-confirms-560831

And this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmatrixcoin-mtx-sha256-coin-bounties-windows-client-sources-552713

He's a hack launching a different shitcoin everyday

2 coins, everyday?

He was re-launching Matrix because the old dev made it shit.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Mining this Smiley!

OP: Any bounty for a dice site? I built one for COIN here: http://coindice.supercrypt.co/

I will offer 1500 HASH towards the completion of a HASH coin dice website for a total bounty of 2000 HASH

Activity: 478
I got some notices on right below of screen say that mining found some Hashcoins.

But when I look inside my wallet I cannot see anything.

They're probably getting orphaned - thats pretty normal with solo mining, you'll get some but miss others.

Oh, thank you.

I got many notices like this, but all of that are orphan. Still got nothing.
Current block value:    153.00000000 HASH

So why it is down to 153? Hard to understand.

I would liek to know why it's 153 per block also?
Simple, hashrate went up, so difficulty went up, so block reward went down.

With this coin the block reward is linked to difficulty and therefore hashrate.
How long to adjust this one time?

So everybody is having 153 when we find a block? If not, what is the different from a company of miners sharing the fixed block reward?
Activity: 182
Activity: 194
I got some notices on right below of screen say that mining found some Hashcoins.

They're probably getting orphaned - thats pretty normal with solo mining, you'll get some but miss others.
Activity: 478

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is this correct for solo mining?

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=hashcoin
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.202.22
rpcport=64699

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o localhost:64699 -u hashcoin -p password -g 1 -w 256 -I 19 --lookup-gap 2  --shaders 2048 --gpu-engine 1065 --gpu-memclock 1250 -d 0 --thread-concurrency 26496 --scan-time 0 --expiry 0

Thanks!

Designer & Developer
quite enjoying the solo mining right now =)

Really interesting coin, will be watching this one

Thank you so much for the compliments! Smiley I will be working on the website soon, seeing as the coin is running very stable! Smiley
I've got to agree on the stability. After so many failed launches it's nice to such a stable launch... the ninja thing did it I guess, just hopefully there's no ninja downsides (not enough people notice).

Maybe I'm being paranoid but the fact solo mining is still viable for me makes me think this is slipping a little too low under the radar.

I do agree with you on that, but sometimes maybe over-hype is too much for coins, I am not a corporation so I see no value in marketing and pre-hyping everyone up Wink

Yea...I am sure we will get a lot more people on board. The p2pool is currently running at 130+ MH/s a second which is up from the 30 MH/s I was seeing a couple hours ago as well.
Activity: 70

Simple, hashrate went up, so difficulty went up, so block reward went down.

With this coin the block reward is linked to difficulty and therefore hashrate.
Activity: 70
quite enjoying the solo mining right now =)

Really interesting coin, will be watching this one

Thank you so much for the compliments! Smiley I will be working on the website soon, seeing as the coin is running very stable! Smiley
I've got to agree on the stability. After so many failed launches it's nice to such a stable launch... the ninja thing did it I guess, just hopefully there's no ninja downsides (not enough people notice).

Maybe I'm being paranoid but the fact solo mining is still viable for me makes me think this is slipping a little too low under the radar.
Designer & Developer
Mining this Smiley!

OP: Any bounty for a dice site? I built one for COIN here: http://coindice.supercrypt.co/

Bounty will be 500 HASH, for one dice site. So if you want to claim it you can Smiley

The block reward is based on the current difficulty level basically to simplify it. Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
Activity: 400

Activity: 217
Mining this Smiley!

Pages:
Jump to: