Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)! - page 26. (Read 17286 times)

copper member
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
How to identify Bitcoin cloud mining scam

Bitcoin cloud mining scammers are attracting inexperienced users to steal their money. How not to fall into the trap?

Keep on reading
copper member
Bitcoin Cash failed to become “the original Bitcoin” in two years of its existence

Bitcoin Cash network launched just over two years ago today. During that period, cryptocurrency somehow managed to survive in a hostile environment of criticism and hate.

Keep on reading
copper member
Hello miners!
If mining seemed to you not enough profitable, then take a look at the Bitcoin’s price right now. 😉

The complexity of mining is growing so, do not delay the purchase, join the most reliable mining at Hashmat.io!
copper member
What is the expected return on investment?

The expected income from Bitcoin mining depends on the following things:
  • How the complexity of Bitcoin mining changes;
  • How Bitcoin’s prices change;
  • How you manage your coins (save, convert to Fiat, change to altcoins, etc.)

Clarify this!
copper member
I don't get it..
If you have mining equipment why not just mine bitcoins by yourself and get all the profits? Why share the profits with others and have worry about customer service and payment processing?

We do mine ourselves, but collectively it is more profitable. Because of a significant number of mining service users, we have access to wholesale prices for electricity and equipment. Together, we also share the mutual benefits of this. It's like ordering in bulk from an online store, or buying one online course for several people.
copper member
Iranian police seized a truck with smuggled Bitcoin mining equipment

Local Police Department from Iranian city Saveh seized a truck with 117 cryptocurrency mining machines at a total cost of 277 876$.
The arrested truck driver allegedly tried to smuggle in mining devices.

More in our blog
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I don't get it..
If you have mining equipment why not just mine bitcoins by yourself and get all the profits? Why share the profits with others and have worry about customer service and payment processing?
copper member
Hi everyone! The crypto market does not stand still!

It’s the greatest time to buy extra power at Hashmart.io Wink

copper member
How to purchase a mining contract with a cryptocurrency?

To buy hash rate at Hashmart.io, you need to follow these steps!
copper member
Hi miners! The price for bitcoin is constantly changing, but for miners these are just new opportunities!

It's time to mine! Go to Hashmart.io
copper member
How not to lose all your money with Bitcoin?

Get rich quick strategies never work well. Many inexperienced investors struggle to determine how much they can earn or lose with a particular asset. They simply buy something and hold it without sufficient understanding. There is a term for this investing; it’s called gambling. When you trade without a set of determined rules, you are, in fact, gambling. Instead of long-term returns, such a strategy results in losses.

Keep on reading
copper member
There are rumors about Walmart developing its own blockchain project. Is it true?

Read more in our blog!
copper member
Hello miners!

Are you ready for mining? Join the best cloud mining at Hashmart.io
copper member
What should I do if I have not received a confirmation letter by email?

If you have not received a confirmation email within 5 minutes of registration, please check your spam folder.
If you have not received an email after 4 hours, please contact our technical support by [email protected] so that we can help you.

More questions and answers!
copper member
Norway’s low-cost airline Norwegian Air embraces cryptocurrency — in a near-future company should be accepting BTC payments.

Really?! - Read more)
copper member
Hi miners!

The price for bitcoin is constantly changing, but for miners these are just new opportunities!
It's time to mine with Hashmart.io
copper member
Why you should and shouldn't mine at home in 2019

There is no need to own any type of hardware to mine Bitcoin - one can easily earn money by cloud mining, which requires only simple Internet connection. Then why people still keep so many noisy machines in their homes? Well, every business has its pitfalls.

Let's make it clear!
copper member
Hello miners!

Good friday for everyone! Take a look at the #Bitcoin’s price right now.
Join the most reliable mining at Hashmart.io!
copper member
Hi, miners) Only look at the digest!

And go to Hashmart.io
copper member
Bitcoin miners will ‘defend’ price above $6500

Bitcoin miners want to control the market in order to maximize profits, since by 2020 the reward for the block will be two times less.

Read
Pages:
Jump to: