Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)! - page 39. (Read 17265 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other
 project. sounds good that people can buy cloudmining through btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Cloud mining has become a very popular way for group mining by many individuals all around the world and this has also lead to huge profits in the mining of crypto. I think this team can gain huge profits by mining highly demand cryptos like BTC and ETH. I hope this project will be very successful and they also have launched a beta version of the project which is a great start by the team.
I really have curiously about Hashmart services. Cloud mining is so risky and make me confuse too.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I think the OP should give us more details about Hashmart not only a long article without info of price, plan, team...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I read the information on the first page, and if I understand correctly, only a few friends work on the project? Do you have absolutely no partners or advisers?

See no point to pay amounts to advisors in that case, it is not ICO, it's a technological mining project but I also hope that in the future with the minining farm development they sign up partnerships and broaden.
Activity: 41
Wow, Siberia?!
I have heard that it is really cold there and can be up to minus 50.
Thus it will allow to save on electricity bills massively no need to buy coolers at all.             
Activity: 406
I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I really hope in the close future this project support other mining ideas like including new coin and maybe other altcoin payment options like ETH Maybe mining new coin on the platform wouldnt be a bad idea at all
Activity: 266
I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that this is a great initiative on the part of the project and this may be successful if the planning goes right.
Activity: 336
I read the information on the first page, and if I understand correctly, only a few friends work on the project? Do you have absolutely no partners or advisers?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
It would be desirable to learn, than this mining will differ from dozens of others of similar? If it is possible, the developer and team, give me the answer to this question and give at least several examples comparisons as at the moment about the project catastrophically there isn't enough information.
Activity: 532
What makes this different from the existing? We all know that cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware so servers should have some super computer to accumulate the users to have some enough mining power.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Instead of just jumping on all the areas it would be better to understand all workflow and keenly step into the plan with a proper term formation that let's the integrity and dedication by them to achieve success.
I think, the reason why he (Ura Dromashko) made this thread is to gathered some ideas and feedbacks from the people of crypto. And probably he wanted to know if people will be interesting on it sinced the details of the project are not enough to attract people. Hopefully, more infos about the team and the project so that the chanced to be more popular here will be possible.

You have point that he wanted to know more ideas about this newly kind of cloud mining. As far as I remember, cloud mining seems to be risky because it can't really guaranteed to have a good profit. And I am hoping that this would be different and have a better system which will really works legally.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Instead of just jumping on all the areas it would be better to understand all workflow and keenly step into the plan with a proper term formation that let's the integrity and dedication by them to achieve success.
I think, the reason why he (Ura Dromashko) made this thread is to gathered some ideas and feedbacks from the people of crypto. And probably he wanted to know if people will be interesting on it sinced the details of the project are not enough to attract people. Hopefully, more infos about the team and the project so that the chanced to be more popular here will be possible.
Activity: 294
Activity: 434
The next similar project is submitted to our attention. I saw several similar. Also earlier I will tell honestly, not all of them were honest. We wait for the word of the developer, perhaps he is ready seriously and sobriratsya to start really good website with nice platfrom.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I understand that the project are still new and it takes more time to convinced people to support it. But it is very important also that before putting a concept of the project here in the forum, it needed to be more detailed and have good informations regarding the team. In this way, we can be able to know that this ideas will have a better outcomed in the end.
Activity: 196
Activity: 518
I liked the idea of the project, but I do not understand how one person can do a whole project, it seems to me that this is the main representative of the team.

Same here, I find it a good project in future but it is still lack of information. This is what we called the project is in adjustment period where they openly accepts those feedback. I do hope the team will find ways to ellaborate more about the project, its process and how it goes. I do hope  also that they will be more active in giving updates, aswering queries and work hard on it to make it successful. I know they will reach it as long they have cooperation to one another.
They have mentioned few information once they start the hierarchy levels of active engagement and connectivity we can expect more that requires various partners and connectivity.
Activity: 238
I don't understand the meaning of this project as it is very confusing.how can one person can maintain a project.so do you have whitepaper to read the details of your project   
They have attached some sliders however you can read it completely and share what you learn so all the other participants will engage and makde the things simple and easy.
Pages:
Jump to: