Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 16. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I did not find information about the development team. Where can I find out the team members from the development team? On the official website of the project, I also did not find this information.
Activity: 84
Hello! I can ask about the launch of the project? When will the sale of tokens begin and will there be any discounts or promotions regarding the purchase of your tokens?
I don't think that they were launching of the project since they were still preparing the platform first, just wait and see 1 month later.
Activity: 532
Hello! I can ask about the launch of the project? When will the sale of tokens begin and will there be any discounts or promotions regarding the purchase of your tokens?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Review HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7CiJPW16E
Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
Hopefully they would also clarify some issues that they are facing like fud and fake new so that thier investors and holders wont easily panic.
Activity: 378
Review HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7CiJPW16E
Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Hbus is giving away free btc for every users who signed up and completed the level 2 security verification. Its just a fair share for everyone who shows support to thier trading platform to be rewarded.
Fair indeed, because there is no way to increase the chance of winning even for the large purchasers. Its really encouraging to participate in such contest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.
100 best projects? I think this is too grandiose plans for such a result. Investors could only dream about this
Activity: 224
And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.

Same here buddy. I have good look to this project. It seems interesting for me. And to what you have said, the HBUS is also making me see its potential to be one of the top projects in the community of crypto currency, if and if the team will keep up progressing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
bump

Hey there, I observe that you are spamming here,  Don't spam or bump here or other members will report you to moderators, Possibly DT members will tag you soon if continue doing repeating all over again your previous post. If you have something to say about the project. Make it an all in one post and constructive words is a must.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
hey guys so the BTC giveaway is soon and i'm super pumped!! will anyone else be signing up for L2 verification at www.HBUS.com ?
you can register at HBUS.com i believe - if you register between july 6th and 10th they will give u days of free trading isn't that pretty awesome?
i recommend joining the hbus telegram here: https://t.me/hbusofficial - they have some great updates such as the CEO presenting at blockchain connect. i have already signed up for the newsletter.
If I want to use this platform do I need to have completed KYC proccess?

yes i believe so !? i think there are multiple levels of KYC though - some higher levels require documents from lawyers or bank statements i think... haha. did u guys also see the most recent news about the new CEO ? https://cointelegraph.com/news/world-s-fourth-largest-crypto-exchange-huobi-appoints-ceo-for-new-us-platform
Activity: 62
If I want to use this platform do I need to have completed KYC proccess?
i think the youtube bounty prizes will be delivered today. the BTC prize giveaway was not given away yet... oh well. looks like they posted an article with their news arm - https://medium.com/hbus-news-official/hbus-news-interview-with-sam-kim-co-founder-of-lucidity-7115ba4e44bc.
Activity: 282
There are interesting information on the site about BTC Giveaway. The project begins its work in the country in which it does not strongly support the Crypto currency, but nevertheless the team risks making and opening the project in America.
Activity: 378
Activity: 94
I'm tired already, how much more do we need to wait for the launch? Isnt there official date yet?
Activity: 112
Someone know how will they deliver the prizes? How much do we need to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: